Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:38 am
Seirah looked at Hunter and questioned, "Do I need a reason to come out here and take a nap? Last time I checked I didn't." She noticed that Kumori was about to bite Hunter's leg from behind. "Kumori, if you do, I won't protect you too much." The little wolfpup sat almost imedeatly (sp?), looking the ultimate of puppy innocence. Seirah only raised an eyebrow and shook her head. "Word of warning, whenever she's with me, watch what you say 'cause she's more protective then... then..." She couldn't finish the sentence. Even though Silver died a year ago and she now had Kumorikenshi, the wound was still fresh and she couldn't help but start to cry. Kumori walked over and proceeded to like away the tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:38 am
Reiko walked around the village searching for her teammates "where could they be....."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:30 am
Seirah evenrually stopped crying, rolled her now puffy eyes and walked back to town with Kumori close behind. Who cares what he thinks or how hard he trains? she thought to herself. While trying to convince herself that she didn't like Hunter, she bumped, literally, into another of her friends. After picking herself up off the ground, she noticed that she had bumbed into Reiko. "Hi, Reiko, sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going," she appologised.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:36 am
Reiko was silent for a moment them responded "ahh...its..fine.."she look around."um...Seirah-san do you happen to know where....hunter and.....jynx are..?" she asked  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:20 am
"When I last saw Hunter, he was by the waterfall and I don't know about Jynx," Seirah said with a smile. She bent down, picked up Kumori and placed her around her neck. "Well, I'm off to find Shino-sensei and my father. Have fun!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:15 pm
Hunter got up and started to run after Seirah he couldn't admit it but he kinda liked her when she wasn't yelling at him. Hunter finaly found her and said "hey S eirah i just wanted to see if you were okay you looked sad before." Hunter said it with concern.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:23 pm
Seirah glanced at her younger friend. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said softly. "I was just thinking about Silver. I know it's been a year, and Kumori here is awesome, but I still miss her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:25 pm
Hunter said " uh Seirah can i talk to you later about something?" he said kinda hideing his face a little.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:34 pm
"I guess," Seirah said, pausing to get a good look at him. Is Hunter nervous about something? If he is, it can't be anything to do with me unless he wants more advice on how to get Shira to like him, she thought. Taking Kumori from about her neck, she held her like a teddy bear and started scratching her between the ears. "I'll go warn my mom that you'll be stopping by. That way, you won't leave our house with wounds and bruises, like Keiji did a few years back," she added with a smile, hoping that that little bit of information would make Hunter happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:39 pm
Hunter smiled alittle and said "that makes me feel better." he said with a small laugh "well see ya later." Hunter turned to go back to train.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:49 pm
"Yeah, see ya," replied Seirah with a smile. She watched Hunter go before turning and walking to her home. "Hey, mom! Hunter's going to come by later. Let dad know if you see him before I do please," she called out."Alright dear. Where are you going in the meantime?" her mother asked. Seirah stopped in the kitchen long enough to grab a couple of riceballs. "Kumori and I are going for a run and some practice," Seirah said, glancing around for her mother's dog, Lighting. "If Hunter comes while I'm out, please have Lighting send the usual signal. If I don't here it, Kumori will." After looking at Seirah and Kumori, then at Lighting, her mother sighed. "Fine, but if your father's home, Akamaru is sending it.""Sending what?" Kiba asked, walking in grabbing a rice ball. "I'm off to train," Seirah said, leaving her mother to explain it all. "Come on Kumori!" she called, running out the door and into the woods nearby.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:01 pm
Hunter was traing his rasingan and trying to learn chidori. Hunter took out a piece of paper and pushed chakra into it the paper cut in two and crickled it meant his had wind and lightning.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:20 pm
Seirah and Kumorikenshi were training by playing tag. Right now Kumori was it and she was chasing Seirah through the trees. Suddenly she turned and started running in a new direction. When Seirah saw this, she said, "I guess the game's over for now." and took off after her puppy. When she finally caught up with Kumori, she noticed that Hunter was in a clearing and was trying to preform chidori. 'Woof woof arf yarf' He's a fire type chakra and he's trying chidori. I'd better go stop him before he kills himself, she thought, dropping to the ground. "That's a bad idea."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:25 pm
"Why do you care?" "i have to learn chidori." Hunter got a small chidori and it disappered after a minuete. Hunter tried agin he focussed and calmed down. he got a chidori and it was a medeiuem size chidori. Hunter cut through ten tree's with the chicori.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:30 pm
"You don't have to learn chidori, nor should you learn it. If you try, you'll only injure yourself," Seirah stated, concern ringing through her normally steady voice. "Please don't be stupid!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff