Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:57 am
((Heh...I wait for an opening...that's why there's not more Saash...)

Saash was glad that Trig passed so quickly; it was supposedly the largest class, besides band, but at least the bandos were staring at her not because she was new, but because she was really good on her instrument...
She hurried to get up and out of the room, but yet another person button-holed her at the door. This time, it was a really tall girl.
"Hi, I'm Angela. Where's your next class?"
The girl blushed then, looking a little embarassed. Saash told her, and she smiled.
"Here, I'll walk you there. The guys are coming."
Saash walked beside the girl, and they talked a little bit. Saash told her a little about herself, and Angela did the same. She was surprised to find that she was remembering Angela's name, when she couldn't remember more than a small handfull of others...
When she arrived, at class, Angela big goodbye, and offered for Saash to sit with them at lunch. She eagerly accepted; Angela was someone whose prescence was soothing, if only because she never demanded an answer to a question, but would move on if you were uncomfortable.
"Awesome. I'll see you after class."
Saash smiled her thanks, and Angela smiled back, then turned. As she left, Saash picked up the sweet smell of vampires thick in the air, all coming from her classroom.
She walked inside, and marked several students as vampires immediately. However, none seemed to pick up on her being a werewolf...
One of them stiffened, and she realized that he could hear her thoughts; he was upwind, so shouldn't smell her at all.
Saash quickly pulled her thoughts together, putting up a "shield" of trivial thoughts belted at her mental loudest, while thinking of the more important stuff in barely a whisper.
She took the last seat, in the very back, grudgingly sitting next to a guy who was shooting her appraising looks. His hair was gelled into spikes, and he seemed the sort for the "popular" crowd...
She burrowed into the reading to distract herself from the prescence of his gaze. Why did everyone have to always stare? Couldn't they just glance and be done with it?...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:07 am
shatira_rider
((I don't know I'm waiting still))

((what are you waiting for? do you need a character intorduced?))  

vampire_knight_loves_zero

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:24 pm
((Well yea. I play Esme))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:49 pm
shatira_rider
((Well yea. I play Esme))

((Oh I'll bring you're character in as soon as school gets out for the characters cause Lilith and Amber are going to the CUllens))  

punk_rocker_wanabe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:18 pm
edward saw bella pass a note amber. he was curious to what they were talking about. he was going to have to talk to bella about this later.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:36 am
((Ok And yes I know about Amber and Lilith. I've been keeping up))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:09 pm
"What happened, where's Jacob?"Sarah rasped out through the oxygen mask as soon as her eyes opened and she looked around the blinding white hospital room. Her eyes danced around searching for Jacob as she coughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:05 pm
Jacob walked into Sarah's room. He starred at her lying in bed. He didn't know what to say. "Why do this thing always happen?," Jacob asked himself. He waked closer to Sarah's bed. "How are you feeling?," Jacob asked.  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:06 pm
((does anyone know where medusa56 is?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 pm
Sera headed toward her Art class. She had loved art in her old life so this was a great thing for her since she had been living in an unfamiliar world. she entered the room and sat at a desk, smiling.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:56 am
"Better,"Sarah said slowly. "So, who's my doctor? Have you told Sam what happened? Oh man he has got to be so worried,"she rasped out while starting to panic again. Sarah took a few deep wheezy breaths to calm down as she looked at Jacob.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:59 pm
Jacob starred at Sarah. "I haven't met your doctor yet. Sam doesn't know. I haven't told him yet. Do you want me to?," Jacob asked.  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:06 pm
"Yeah, I think he would want to know,"Sarah said before coughing. She placed the hand without the IV over the mask so it wouldn't move. Taking a deep wheezing breath she sighed,"So, what exactly happened? I don't know what happened after I passed out,"she said relieved to see Jacob's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:53 pm
{{Sorry it's been a while since I posted, a bunch of stuff came up. And I think Rika should be here again soon. Her computer crashed and she was supposed to get it fixed.}}

Keladry examined her map and listed given to her by the guidence woman and groaned.

"Some important things have come up that I need to sort out so I'm going to leave you to look around by yourself." She had said and began writing down a list. " These are classes that I think you might want to take as well as manditory ones such as English. The next English class will be starting soon so you'd best get a map and try and find your way there. I might come around later to talk to the teachers incase you have any problems." And with that she disappeared in the mass of students and teachers in the hall.

If it hadn't been for the sack of avoiding awkward situations she would have kept with her plan to leave once the woman was gone but staying off the radar would have to involve playing along for now.

In a few moments she had found the room but was hesitant to go in. She could sense the other vampires from the Trig class as well as some others as well as what seemed be a Wolf and other nonhumans. She new she'd have to face them eventually. Her head was begining to ache from the presence of so many in such a small space.

'Might as well get it over with.' She decided and went in.

She spotted the vampire from the Trig class sitting with the human girl again and scanned for a seat nearby.He seemed to be older then the others and from what she'd gathered he'd been there longer. As she passed by to sit behind them she dropped a note on the corner of his desk.

'I'm sorry if I seemed rude earlier. I just don't like strangers trying to knowing what I'm thinking.'

She'd been careful in her wording so that it would look suspicious should the teacher see it. Now she could only wait what he would do.  

Velsaria

Darkmoon Priestess Yurika

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:35 pm
Illarion followed the sent through Forks, sighing in when he realized where it was leading him. Normally he would gone in but he could sense several vampires which seemed to be from the same coven, and the last thing he wanted to do was risk getting running into all of them at once on leaving the school. From the rumors their were about seven of all together and five in the school. Even he couldn't handle that many on his own if things got ugly.

In the blink of an eye a sleek black cat sat were the elven vampire had been standing. Shape shifting came in handy when one wanted to watch without being seen.Still following the sent and presence of the girl he soon found the room he guessed her to be in a climbed up onto a tree branch to get a better look in. As he had expected he could see the familiar face and green tinted blond hair. It was definitely her.It couldn't have been anyone else.

What he saw next nearly made him fall out of the tree. On her way to her seat he noticed her dropping a note on the desk of the vampire in front of her. Hopefully the vampires here were more tolerant of wanderers then the others he'd met. Shaking his head he lept down from the tree, not wanting to be noticed. As he fell fur changed to feathers and hawk soared up to hover above the school. All he could do now was wait for them to come out.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff