Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stolen ((Partner Found)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:55 am
Athilea visibly relaxed and stood to removed the sodden robe, the laid the dress carefully on the bed. First the removed the sweater he had put on her earlier, then she took the robes off. Finally she reached out for the dress and felt it to figure out which way it was suppouse to face before she pulled it on. "I really appreaciate this. The dresses, and keeping my secret."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 am
"Your welcome"She smiled brightly. "I love dressing peole up it's alot of fun,. Than you for letting me, and most of all thank you for bringing my brother out of his shelfish bitter state. And my best friend was an elf, and I made him a promise that he wouldn't be caught here, but he was, so I'm tryign to re -do it so this time no one get's hurt.."  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:14 am
Athilea tilts her head at the girl, "I'm not the first to come here?" She worked to lace the gown up and after a few moments stood straight before her and smiled, "So, how does it look?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 am
"Oh yes you are my brohters first girlfriend, he's never even kissed a girl and he's oh only twenty, he said he wouldn't kiss or date a girl until he knew she was the one so yeah..But I have my own frineds..More girls thankfuly...Buy's are ick..Theye annoying..and smell bad." She smiled up at her. "It looks amazing, but I think you'd look better in black, it'll stand out agains't your pale skin.."  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:28 pm
Athilea smirked slightly, "How old are you? I'm mearly curious, if you don't wish to tell me you don't have to." She nodded and began to unlace the gown and slip out of it, "I'm pale? I hadn't realized." A quiet laugh escapes her, "So black, I'm assuming that's a very dark color then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 am
"The darkest, most people don't call it a color, I'd show you but you can't see. Don't worry, my borther likes black, I'd get him to come in here and tell you how dark the color is but even he can't explain it. Oh well.." Grace shrugged as she handed her the black dress..  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:46 am
She took the dress and once again let her fingers play over the material and cut, "It feels nice." Finally she started to pull it on, making sure to unlace it before she did. Once she had it over her shoulders she worked to lace it up again. It was obvious she had dressed herself before, even with her disability.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:17 am
"DING DING DING WE'VE GOT OURSELFS A WINNER! MATTHEW!!" Grace called. Matthew raced in and his jaw slightly dropped. "You look...you look...amazing.." Matthew took Athiela's hand and spun her around. "My favirote color to.." he grinned as he pulled her to him and started dancing.
"Okay I'm outta here!" Grace said as she ran out of the room.

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:20 am
"Erm, thank you!" She laughed and moved as well as she could with Mattews movements. Her voice dropped low so that only he would be able to hear, "Your sister knows, love." Athilea hoped he would know what she ment. Hopefully he wouldn't be worried about his sister knowing her secret. His reaction would tell her much on what may happen in the next few moments.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 am
"She's always been observant." Matthew shrugged and kissed her forhead gently. He stopped spainning her and held her hand he kissed it gently before he walked out givign Grace her room back. "Thank you Grace." He gave her a brotherly hug and retuend to Athilea.  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:33 pm
She nods slowly and whispers, "She took the wood off my ears. You may want to find it just in case we need it, love." Her lips brushed against his chin before they left the room. She hoped he had heard her. If not then they could come up with something else to keep her secret, Athilea was certain of that. A smile graced her lips as she turned her white eyes to him, "So, what shall we do now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:46 am
"Put your ears back on..and then we'll do whatever you want to do.." He smiled lovingly and grabbed the wood putting them on her ears.  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:14 am
She smiled towards him as she felt the wood placed back on her ears and shrugged slightly, "Usually I just sit in the garden alone. . .I don't have a reason to be alone anymore though." One of her hands moved to hold his, her fingers lacing with his own, "I suppouse the question would be one if we should go wandering some more, or just stay here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:26 am
Matthew smiled. "No, you defnitly don't have to be alone, even if you didn't like me anymore, I'd still be by your side.." He smiled as he felt the warmness of her soft skin touch his cold hands. "It's all up to you, I'll lead you where you want to go.."  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:30 am
((Sorry I took so long to reply.))

She nods, "Well, that would be easier if I knew this place better. I think, though, that I should eat something. I haven't had anything since this mourning." Her hand squeezed his lightly, "I doubt I would ever stop liking you, love."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff