Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:32 pm
Ming Ming is a fun character. ^^

Yes, much sympathy to Hiromi for some of the stuff she has to endure. I'd go completely bonkers if I were in her situation.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:21 pm
Oh don't get me started! -sighs dreamily- I honestly can't choose between Brooklyn, Ray, or Kai. There just all so.....-dream cloud appears above her head-

For looks honestly my bets on Ray, I mean his midnight black hair and golden eyes are simply to die for! And the way he dresses is simply cool. And then he has that whole personality he has that type of personality, that can be so damn mysterious, and down right serioues one second and then the next he can be absolutely talkative and fun the next. I don't know, i guess you can say he's a mixture of Kai and Tyson in one whole yummy package. xD And well I also happen to love cats too. sweatdrop

Then, there's Brooklyn, he's just simply dreamy to look at. His hair is just so cool, but I mostly love his eyes! They're green! And his smile is just like wow! He has that smile that can be so gentle. -stars appear in her eyes- Oh my! I think I'm floating on cloud nine. xp And then when they put brooklyn in with those angel white wings! He's drop dead gorgeous! There's that gentle side of him that the animals seem to notice. And yet, then there's that evil side of him, the that no one suspects exists until its too late. He has that pure, white, innocent look and yet inside him exists a darkness that simply.... is I don't know to die for? [I'm a sucker for guys who have a darkside. That probably explains why I prefer Rikku from KH over Sora]

And then there's Kai, oh man, oh man. He simply has that personality of a lone wolf, that I absolutely adore in a character. And then his maroon eyes with that silverish grayish hair is just so awesome. I mean I love the characters that are pure mystery, and everything. I mean honestly how can a girl resist such a guy?

Crystalline Rose

misha80

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:11 am
so far I like Kai the best. his personality doesn't bother me like how tyson and rei's does(sometimes). Kai's just a little stiff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:34 pm
heart Well lets see Max and Kai are my fav from the breakers. but tala and oliver are cool to. heart

Poison-Ivy99

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

KaosMage15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:25 am
its a tie for me cause I cant choose, I think i've had a crush on every charater in Beybalde but it always comes back to the same three. Kai heart Brooklyn cause he's my baby whom I love so very much sometimes crazy or not, and lastly Tala its the hair I love the hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:53 am
TALA IVANHOV 100 and ten %!! xd He's hot...what can i say?? Red hair and those hot icey blue eyes and that personality!! Soo..hot.  

Chibi Baka Jake

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:48 am
REEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

*bounce bounce*

Rei! His voice (his proper one) is like honey! He is noble, and kind hearted, and strong, and intelligent, and cautious, and vunerable, and self- sacrificing, and sweet, and shy, and he's so determined! heart heart

Oh yeah.... and he's gorgeous! A true pretty boy. His hair is lovely, his face and eyes and body are beautiful and his bum is heaven <3

Pert and cute and rounded and soft.

Yes. I like Rei.

I like Kai too, but moreso when he's in Rei.

Secondly I adore Yuriy Ivanov. Russian guys do it for me, and Yuriy is such a felxible character xd

I are luff Zo too. He's understated! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:44 am
Orionis_Rigel
Pert and cute and rounded and soft.

*nosebleed* BEST MENTAL IMAGE EVAR!!!!

Quote:
I like Kai too, but moreso when he's in Rei.

Oh yes. That's when Kai is in his prime!!!! When his true character SHINES!!!

*cackles*  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:38 pm
[Mourir]

*nosebleed* BEST MENTAL IMAGE EVAR!!!!

Oh yes. That's when Kai is in his prime!!!! When his true character SHINES!!!

*cackles*

I concur *lick*

And yes, I agree on that too. That's when you see Kai's strong, domineering personality, and his persistance and his passionate soul... qualities to be proud of >XD  
essenceofthedark rolled 10 8-sided dice: 4, 3, 8, 5, 1, 6, 7, 6, 6, 4 Total: 50 (10-80)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:35 am
I've got 3 fav characters....

1. Kai
2. Rei
3. Yuuri

XD 'nough said.. I won't even start to tell why... I'm not supposed to write a doctorate, or...?  

essenceofthedark

XFrozentearzX

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:34 am
i heart Brooklyn becuse he is so sweet i think he should of beat tyson  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:19 pm
My favorite male characters... Rei, Ozuma, Dunga ( rofl ), and now that I think of it, Raul's kinda awesome too.. 3nodding Favorite female characters... Mariam..  

Sapphic Babe

Icy_Wind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:59 pm
Favorite Characters..... Well, a guess it's not much of a surprise who my favorite male charcters are. Any guess? Well, they are Kai and Yuriy(aka Tala). I'm sure they have been described plenty of times by now, so I won't take up space by saying it all again. The just rock!
As for female characters....Emily. She's so hot! Her lovely hair, sparkling eyes, she's just amazingly beautiful. Not to mention how smart she is and that cute tennis outfit. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:48 am
Emily is indeed a beautiful person~~

Aww WindPriestess... Dunga is one of your favourite characters? That's awesome!!! I LOVE the bulky guys of Beyblade! XD  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:03 pm
Icy_Wind
Favorite Characters..... Well, a guess it's not much of a surprise who my favorite male charcters are. Any guess? Well, they are Kai and Yuriy(aka Tala). I'm sure they have been described plenty of times by now, so I won't take up space by saying it all again. The just rock!
As for female characters....Emily. She's so hot! Her lovely hair, sparkling eyes, she's just amazingly beautiful. Not to mention how smart she is and that cute tennis outfit. heart

o.o You're the second complete Emily fan I've met, not including myself. <3 She is just too adorable.  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff