Reply The Vampire Castle
The Mountain Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:53 am
Luciriah nodded and immediately got up and headed in to the bushes, surprised she hadn't heard the approaching company too. "Not friendly, huh?" she asked the child.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:16 pm
"I sense evil..." he said as he cowered lower in the bushes. But no one appeared in their line of sight. Kuroi began to shiver, something didn't seem right to him, he felt the presence of people here but he could not see them.  

KanameKain

scarlet~ kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:49 pm
there was a small flash in the alleyway, then a small redish orange dot that dimmed and brightened at random. the sound of boots could be heard. as she emerged the shadow faded from the shallower of her features. she wasnt very tall. onl standing four foot eight. a lit ciggarette in her mouth smoked. she was equipped with a ammo belt tyhat held clips for her two sidearms. she didnt bother carrying any main or secondary weapons with her. she diddnt need them. strapped to her leg was simple custom wieghted throwing knife. and on her other leg was a field knife about six inches long. she scanned the area. she could have sworn she heard people talking. and she didnt smell any humans around.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:19 am
The child began to shake and shiver seeing the armed figure, the child moved closer to Luciriah afraid that someone who looked so well geared would come after him. "Luciriah... i'm scared..." he said with a soft whisper as the small elven boy continued to watch the figure.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:42 am
"Sssh, its alright. I'll protect you." Luciriah whispered, pulling him to her in a hug. She watched the figure too and tried to understand what it was, and why it could possibly be here. She wasn't afraid of it, but she wouldn't jump straight in without knowing who she was up against. She rubbed Kuroi's arm in a comforting manner to try and stop him shaking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:39 am
scarlet~ kitten
there was a small flash in the alleyway, then a small redish orange dot that dimmed and brightened at random. the sound of boots could be heard. as she emerged the shadow faded from the shallower of her features. she wasnt very tall. onl standing four foot eight. a lit ciggarette in her mouth smoked. she was equipped with a ammo belt tyhat held clips for her two sidearms. she didnt bother carrying any main or secondary weapons with her. she diddnt need them. strapped to her leg was simple custom wieghted throwing knife. and on her other leg was a field knife about six inches long. she scanned the area. she could have sworn she heard people talking. and she didnt smell any humans around.
"My, my. Is that baby sister I spy?" He murmured quietly from a rooftop. His glowing blue eyes sighted down the scope of his AI artic .338 Lapua Magnum rifle, set on the tip of her cigar. His black clothing and long coat would be perfect for the night, if they weren't disturbed by the large blade strapped at the small of his back. "Baby sister shouldn't smoke..."  

Raiden the Ancient

KanameKain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:22 pm
Kuroi's shaking began to get worse as another figure appeared. He watched the two carefully afraid that they may be after him. He turned slightly to Luciriah before looking back at the 2 individuals. "If they come for us I can slow them down giving us a few moments to escape..." he said in a low and soft tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:25 pm
Luciriah nodded, her eyes never leaving the strangers. "If that doesn't work then stay behind me. I'll fight for us, just stay safe."
She quietly began to slip into a calmer frame of mind, focussing so that she'd be prepared to fight if it came to that. She didn't use many weapons at all, infact the only things she carried on her were a lighter (not much use in battle) and a couple of small knives. She preferred to do it the old way, the way battles were fought before guns.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:51 pm
Kuroi watched for another few moments then whispered to Luciriah, "Can they tell we are here? they haven't really moved much...". But it seems that all time came to a slowing poit as they continued to watch the armed figures.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:55 pm
Raidan sighed, seeing that his sister was clueless to his presence, and not liking what his hyper-sensitive ears were hearing. He stood and lung the rifle across his back before tilting his head to glare at the two[or three?]. Yes, I know you're there. He said telepathically. And I offer no harm to you.  

Raiden the Ancient

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:48 am
Luciriah's head snapped up to the creature on the roof. 'what are you?' she demanded. She still wouldn't leave until she knew who or what they were. She reminded herself to tell Kuroi not to speak so much if they were hiding - had these creatures been dangerous they'd probably be dead by now. Her and the child would need to work on some sort of sign language.

((It should be three...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:00 pm
Just a mix of a man, watching over his little sister. You may refer to me as Wraith, if you wish, he responded. He didn't feel the need to explain what he was, nor did he wish to give out his real name.  

Raiden the Ancient

KanameKain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:27 pm
The child's ears twitched, he could hear the voice in his head yet he could hear no sound, he pondered the situation for a moment then moved closer to Luciriah unsure of what he should do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:01 pm
(I'm soooo sorry.... I've been busy with stuff at home...><)Having been wacthing the two carefully and queitly Quinn had picked up the other's message. He could sence no danger immediately, but what the creature was, eluded him. He left it at that, for he wasen't one to pry into other's business.
" We should be alright," he whispered to his two companions.".. We can keep moving if we wish.... They won't do anything... The would've done it already...."  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:36 pm
Kuroi gave a silent nod to Quinn, he continues to watch the girl curiously as they begin to move away feeling something strange still lurking in the air.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff