Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 pm
(come on people talk to me DX chaos whatever i did im sorry T^T)

kat blushed even more turning a deep shade of red. she tryed to hide it and make be polite, she reached her hand out slowly "hello, my name is kat." she smiled slightly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 pm
Smirking mischievously, he grabbed her hand... and pulled her into a hug.

Ecstatic, her tongue easily wormed into Ry's mouth.  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 pm
Snow looks back and sees him leave, she smiles and continues to walk towards her dorm room "wonder if we have roomates?" she asked herself while opening the door and walking in.

"well hello there" Dawn said, poking his head from the otherside of the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:11 pm
Ry teasingly broke the kiss, merely pecking her lips and not holding the liplock long enough for Aphrodites to do anything else.

Lore looked around sleepily. "Hmmm?" She looked up drowsily, then her eyes widened as she saw Dawn. "O-O-O-Oh! o////o H-H-Hi again...I-I mean..." She looked, blushing deeply.

Damien paced around some, growling and throwinf his hands up into the air. "Dammit for me having emo moments!"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:14 pm
Aph pouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:15 pm
Again she walks out of her room, this time with a book. She walks down the hall and to the window with a ledge that she sat on and quietly red her book.

Dawn chuckles "didnt mean to scare you" he sits beside her "im Dawn"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:17 pm
kats eyes widened and a squeak escaped her mouth in shock, this was the last thing she expected to happen. she blushed crimson and hugged him back lightly, wondering if this was how they said hello from where he came from  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:18 pm
He pecked her cheek, pulling away.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:21 pm
kat kept her gaze down. "um er t-thank you." she said tripping over her words nervously  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:22 pm
Ry giggled, standing up and smiling at Aph with a almost unbearable innocence, tilting her head. "Hmmmm?"

Damien just so happened to walk by the window Snow was at. Sighing, he glanced up and saw her reading a book. Taking a chance, he reached down and got a pebble and flicked it at the window.

"I-I-I-T's ok //////...." She smiled softly, still blushing. "I-If this is your s-s-spot, I can move..."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:24 pm
Aph kissed her again, holding her head in place.

He laughed. "For what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:27 pm
"being so nice.." kat whispered keeping her voice low in fear of it breaking.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:27 pm
Snow jumps at the sound before looking around, she turns and looks out the window before seeing Damien, she raises an eyebrow before opening the window and opened it "yes?"

"no no, i just happened to see you here and came over" Dawn said while sitting next to her  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:30 pm
He smiled warmly. "Oh, come, now. Who wouldn't be nice to a girl like you?" He caressed her face. "You're beautiful."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:35 pm
Ry almost purred, kissing back deeply.

"Go to the movies with me," he said, with a small smirk on his face, his hands shoved deep into his pockets.

"Oh...I see..." She smiled at him, shyly looking away again.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff