Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hurricane-Hedgehog! I'm back! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Genre Music do you like?
  Rock/Metal
  Rap
  Country
  Techno
  Rock Varities
  Other
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:49 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"You drunk b*****d" Toan said as he got out a hose and fire at you

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:10 pm
-water causes him to be pucshed high up against a brick wall-  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:17 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Turn off the hose and gave a big grin ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:24 pm
-takes out a giant cartoon and smashes Toan, he moves the hammer and Toan is like a Toan-Accordian biggrin -  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:53 am

"Toan hold his thumb to his mouth and blow puffing himself up again like they do in the cartoon. Toan then put on a sunglasses and took out a machine gun then said in the terminator voice "Asta la vesta sucker, you wont be back" And fire at you

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:53 pm
Before that Hurricane said "CARTOON FIGHT!!"
Hurricane dodgeed the bullets by dancing then said "Beep Beep" The runs off around Toan, tons and Tons of times...  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:03 pm

Toan threw a dark hole in hurricane path as he fell into it Toan got out a punching glove and as Hurricane fell from the sky Toan punches him back into the hole and continue the process

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:00 pm
-off- -off- -off- "TAKE THIS!" Hurricane brings out a portal machine and makes so that Toan goes unable to stop. and drops in a little link bomb s that it chases after him.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Toan got out an itty bitty tiny itsy bitsy gun and point at the bomb who laugh at the small weapon. Toan press a button on the gun and it grew a hundred time bigger with a thousand gun pointed at the bomb. the bomb scream and ran back to hurricane and exploded. toan press the trigger and bang tags and confedy burst from the gun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:01 am
"CHAOS CONTROL!" Hurricane freezed all time but himself...he moved Toan in front of the bomb before him

(Seriously...Does anyone ever talk to me besides Toan?...I mean...really...  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:40 am

(Hmmm create a theme to invite people to come. Talk to the new comers so they would visit. something)

Toan Surround himself in his digi soul to break threw the trick and kick the bomb straight at hurricane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 am
(Dude...youcan;t break that...It's freaking Chaos Control haveyou leik not seen sonic? )  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:06 pm

(lol sorry and no i never seen sonic heard about it though)
Toan was hit by the bomb when it exploded but he sucked it all in then gave a big burp" ahhh that a spicy meat ball!" throws grenade at you

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:52 pm
-uses kirby in front of him sucking up the grenade-

Dude..how could you never heard of sonic xD .3. IT's called the interweb..look him up .3.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:06 pm
~I shall creat a digi army.....~

I'd played him on brawled from time to time -Toan got out an ittybity tiny blow horn. Toan press the horn which gave out a sonic boom shattering kirby to pieaces-

~and enslave you all!.....~

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces