Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
How did you become a .hacker? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get into .hack from the...
  Games?
  Manga?
  Anime?
  Random merchandise you saw? XD
  A link to Liam O'Brien's voiceovers...HAHA!
  You're...awkward (random bananas) xp
View Results

Mikleo

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:14 pm
User Image

I saw an episode of legend of the twilight, and have been hooked ever since.

Even pretty things have thorns.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 pm
I read Hibiki's magic. Which has the same artist as legend of the twilight.  

Mubyou

Epitaph_User_Bo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:22 am
I remember seeing a few .hack sign episodes but when ya ju,ped into in the middle of the series it sure was confusing. @w@;
But a little later one of my friends bought the .hack games and watching her play got me hooked xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:56 am
as a semi-related side note, when I bought //infection, the dude at the game store said "Take it easy" as opposed to "Thank you for your purchase." I thought about what he meant for a long time afterward.  

Mubyou

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:27 pm
ketsukutelle
as a semi-related side note, when I bought //infection, the dude at the game store said "Take it easy" as opposed to "Thank you for your purchase." I thought about what he meant for a long time afterward.

xD
Maybe he played the game and thought it was extremely hard. D: It was hard for me at first.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:39 pm
I was first introduced to .hack because I saw an ad about .hack//infection. I thought it looked really cool so I just had to buy it when it came out. I'm glad I did because it was an awesome game. I couldn't stop playing it until I beat it and then I just was hooked to the whole .hack// stuff.  

Kokoro_Kiritani

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:49 pm
Good old .hack//SIGN on Cartoon Network! I taped or bought ever single episode they aired and watched the reruns faithfully. Then I found out about the games, other anime, and other stuff.

I got hooked!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:45 pm
I watched the anime when I was a kiddo [Im not that old]
I got hooked on since then biggrin and Tsukasa has been a favorite forever  

tyjtyrjtyjtyjtyjtrhyth

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:00 pm
the anime and a ad from shoen jump  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:13 pm
Lady Bomber Jahad
I watched the anime when I was a kiddo [Im not that old]
I got hooked on since then biggrin and Tsukasa has been a favorite forever

I got hooked when I saw SIGN too. xD It kind of confused me then, but I understand it now.
I like Tsukasa too. She was an interesting character.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Zigirus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:39 pm
I remember back when i used to watch anime on "Adult Swim" (or whatever it was called at the time... its changed so much since then) With Pilot Candidate and Outlaw Star. When .hack//SIGN came on i was really interested, especially since i had just got into FFXI:Online and was at the birth of my MMO days.

When i found out they had games too, i was hooked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:25 am
i first .hack// sign thats what got me into the whole .hack thing i've seen sigh and lengend of the twilight. i have all three of lengend ot twilight manga and have .hack/infection, i've also played .hack/g.u game 1 and 2 all ineed to do is play 3 then i'm done with that game.
i don't know about any of you guys but i think the skeith in infection knows that all it has to do is take out my wavemaster in order to defeat us all.though i hate having blackrose on my team becaues she never be me back to life when skeith kills me .i still stuck trying to defeat that part and i'm a level 31 or 34 ( i forgot to mad to play it right now lol)  

gaara_girl_08

Kaiomeh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:13 am
My friends started talking about it one day last summer. I got confused with the main character's name being Kite and one of the characters in the game I was playing at the time's name was Kytes, so they had to explain to me every five seconds. Then I watched my friend play Infectionone of the most seizure inducing games ever and then I played it after she beat it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:45 am
XxGrieverxX
ketsukutelle

xD
Maybe he played the game and thought it was extremely hard. D: It was hard for me at first.

//infection got me into all the games i own every one atm lol ;P
and ya i think it is the hardest of them all since some of the bosses have 1 hit ko moves unlike the others =|  

No1s

Regular

Senroh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:26 pm
I read Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga. Then I saw the the novel and got hooked @.@

Then I saw the games and bought em all at once. lol  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces