Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:19 pm
Mandy was slightly surprised and jjumped a little but she smiled. "It's Mr.Grumpy pants!" she luaghed. "Ello Cole." She turned her ear towards him. "Why don't you sit.." she patted the empty bench next to her. She instictivly ran her hand to her head for her glasses...only to realize she forgot them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:23 pm
Cole tapped his chin. "Well I guess I could sit." He smirked as he sat down beside, his arm draped over the back of the bench behind her. He saw her reach for the glasses. "I'm glad you forgot them..." He said softly. "I always wanted to see what beautiful eyes you have." He grinned. "So whatcha doing here?" he asked gently.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Mandy smiled softly. She inhaled and leaned backc as she let it out. "Just taking in..the noises.." she smiled "I came alone..my brothers going to sluaghter me when he finds out.." she shrugged "I could care less.." She looked towards where his face should be "I'm sorry about my brother..he just gets over protective.." she smiled apologeticly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:30 pm
Cole let his hand fall onto her shoulder, he shrugged gently. "Your brother is just trying to make up for not being careful enough when you were young." He smiled and sighed. "I decided to come out because I was miserable." He laughed. "Got to love the sounds around here though. I can hear them from my house."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:31 pm
Mandy chuckled lightly when she felt his arm around her shoulder. "Yeah I guess...but then he wonders why nobody talks to me" she luaghed "Why are you miserable?..just think.Today's friday..you don't have to work tommorow. The rec centers closed." she smiled softly. She hated it when her friends where sad.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:38 pm
Cole nodded. "Yeah... Thats true. But I also don't get to see you." He said softly and looked at her with a smile. He leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek then blushed. "Sorry. Couldnt help myself." He said ashamed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:45 pm
Mandy was speechless.Nobody..except her brother...ever did that. She blushed and she turned her head down. She tried to search for the right words. "Well...who says you can't see me?..I don't live at the rec center you know" she chuckled lightly trying to get rid of the akwardness.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:49 pm
Cole laughed. "Could've sworn you lived there" He teased and took her chin in his hand. "You're blushing." He chuckled. "Now why would that be??" He asked softly, letting go of her chin.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:55 pm
She chuckled lightly "Thats a mystery your going to have to solve yourself scooby doo" she chuckled. His hand felt nice. Wait! what was she thinking?!!??!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:00 pm
Cole tapped his chin then placed his hand against her forehead. "omnnnnnn." He chanted softly, trying not to break into laughter. "I see that you are very beautiful and secretly very attracted to me no matter what your brother says." He grinned and dropped his hand, letting it skim across her skin. "How'd I do?" he asked teasingly  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:04 pm
Mandy busted into luaghter, "What was that?" she luaghed She smiled "Well let me think...hmmm I can't actually agree with first part..can't see myself" she chuckled "and this second part I'm going to have to get back to you on " she teased "but for a little fun I never listen to my brother...niether should you" she smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:33 pm
Cole laughed. "I am the Great and Powerful Cole! Fortune teller extraordinaire!" He grinned and laughed. "Ah so you do like me!" His grin grew wider. "Just so you know." He leaned into her and whispered softly in her ear. "I like you too." He said simply backing away.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:37 pm
Mandy luaghed "Right your a fortune teller ! then tell me my future" she said holding her palm out. She blushed when he whispered in her ear."You said it not me.." she smiled softly as she joked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:47 pm
Cole pouted and made a whimpering noise. "So you... don't like me!" He sniffed dramatically inbetween each word. He chucked softly and took her hand. Instead of reading it, he laced his fingers with hers and smiled.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:57 pm
That triigered another blush. "Your killing me you know that?..I probably look like a tomato right now" she luaghed softly. Her hair fluttered in the wind.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff