Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:09 am
"Coffee sounds good' she smiled.She rarley ate..so as usual she wasn't hungry  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:45 am
"A-okay.." Matthew walked back in. 'Hi Mike.."
"Hi Matthew..your usual?"
"Yup.."
"And for you? Mike asked reconizing the girl form last night, he was amazed she was still alive.

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:49 am
Amanda smiled softly "Ice coffee" alot of people thougth she was insane.SHe was almost ppale as a corpse. She never wore a jacket .SHe only wore her clothes and her scarf. She had a white summer dress,off the shoulders on with a pair of jeans and furr boots. People in the coffee shop looked at her as if she was insane.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:53 am
Matthew smiled and shook his head. He grabbed the drinks and set them on the table they were at last night. He sat next to her this time  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:58 am
Amanda smiled softly and took a sip of her coffee.She didn'tmind him being so close/  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:53 am
bump  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:01 am
[[I'm an idoit I mustn't have seen this.Sorry to keep you waiting.]]

Matthew smiled at Amanda. "One for the cold are we?" He smiled and touched her hand, his was icy compaird to her and her drink. The price of being a vampire.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:09 am
Amanda smiled and put her drink down. "Yeah..I can never be cold..its wierd but I like it" she smiled. His hand wasn't really that cold compared to hers. If she were any colder she could get hypothermia. [its all good ^__^]]  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:02 am
"If Igave you a hug you'd be an acicle.." Matthew took her hand and put his under his shirt pressing it to his -70 degree celecius chest. "See.." He pulled her hand out and blushed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:04 am
Amanda blushed but she was also shocked. "No pun intended or anything..how come your that cold?" she asked a little concerned about him.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:35 am
" I could tell you then I'd have to kill you.." Matthew flashed her a smile his fangs showing, he didn't intend on them showing though, he hoped she wouldn't catch on.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:39 am
Amanda chuckled nervously. "I'm good at keeping secrets" she nudged him a little playfully and took a sip of her coffee.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 am
"You'd be scared most likly.." he whisperd in her ear, in his icy tone as he took her hand and pulled her to her feet. "I can't tell you here but I can at my house. You can come, but you don't have to.." he whisperd a she let go and walked to his house, not ignoliging if she was behind him or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:45 am
Amandas nick name wasn't kit-kat for no reason.Her curiosity made her follow him.She smiled to herself keeping up with him. She had no fear at all..what did she have to lose?  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 am
She could lose her life.. Matthew walked inside the front door this time,he took off his shirt to revele his stone cold chest. He waited for her with his lips stretched back showing his fangs.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff