Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Jonny, a.k.a. iDragow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:36 pm
Yay for not dissapointing anyone! Now all I have to do is wait for Fiancee to add JewelBee to the list... which might take forever... I wonder if I can get it done if I supply the art, and forward the message from Fiancee that says that he's approved... *hint hint*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:57 pm
surprised
I know where this is going and no way. I'm not allowed to touch the digimon list. @_@;; That's grandwing only.  

Im Windspirit

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:07 pm
Well, not the list, per se. I was more asking if you would make me the art, since I have the sprite, and it's been approved by Fiancee, if I show you the proof that it has, in fact, BEEN approved. *puppy dog eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:55 pm
hey thats what i wanted to do i posted a lot of digimon and i wanted to have art of one of them its in the help ful thread if u want to see! i want the 80's agumon form the list u gotta see it it looks funny  

KiroMishima
Crew

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:01 pm
Darkfire Karan
hey thats what i wanted to do i posted a lot of digimon and i wanted to have art of one of them its in the help ful thread if u want to see! i want the 80's agumon form the list u gotta see it it looks funny

Ok let me clear this up for you. We already had the names on the list meaning we had the sprites. You tried to help and that's alright but we already have all of those digimon sprites.

As for you flame, eeehhhh *rubbing check* I'm not sure about that... that jewle thig for I know could be a limited. .-. Or is it normal.... i'm not sure since a few digimon can evolve into limiteds.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:42 pm
If it makes you feel better, I could dark egg stingmon into him, just to be safe. *quivering lip added to the puppy dog eyes*  

iDragow

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:14 pm
DX *is effected*
Alright, alright just for you. I'd make it a normal I soupose.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:16 pm
YAY we get jewelbeemon YAY!!!  

KiroMishima
Crew

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:43 pm
<<; Karan...why do you follow me where ever I go?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:09 pm
YAAAAY!!! *huggles all around*  

iDragow

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:19 am
Added a personal art section in my third post on the front page. I'll be updating it with more and more complete works, so make sure to check back every once and a while to see what I've been doing. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:12 pm
:0 Ohhh, lovely~  

Im Windspirit

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:15 pm
Updated my art section, added Matadormon to my ninja team.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:03 pm
Updated my art section. Apparently d'Arcmon was added to the list, so she now has the added mark, as well as Slayerdramon and Searchmon.  

iDragow

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces