Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Dragon's Lament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How cruel am I?
  Not cruel at all!
  Um... a litle?
  VERY CRUEL!
  STOP TORTURING ME!!!!!!!
  I give up on the demon lamas.
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:44 am
(Slayer told me to take over his character guys, so I'll be Seltion from now on.)
Seltions face turned half when Corbes approached."You see them?", he said as he gestured to the dragons."I've worked so hard... and now they're mine." Corbes unsheathed his family's heirloom katana."Not if I can do anything." he said and charged Seltion. With a wave of his hand Seltion sent Corbes flying away down the mountain, then went on talking to himself."I know where they are, yet I am not yet strong enough to take them all."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:13 am
Phoenix watched Corbes from a distance. She felt strangly possesive and protected of him. When he drew a Katana, Phoenix crouched defensivly and growled low in her throat. She stalked forward until she was right behind Corbes. "Do we have a problem here gentlemen?" She looked from Corbes to Seltion. She bared her huge, white teeth to Seltion.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:54 pm
Seltion smiled."No there is no problem here. Only the fact that this man seeks to kill the dragons in this valley." Corbes cursed as he rose, a disbelieved look on his face."What?! I- I'm the.. I.. You...", He ran at the warlock again, katana bared. Seltion sent him flying again, shaking his head. "As if the violence didn't give you away.''  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:38 am
Phoenix caught Corbes before he hit something. "Actually," she said slowly, setting Corbes down on his feet. "I know him. He does not harm Dragons, he protects them. You, on the other hand, I don't know you. Therefore what you say must be lies. And I don't like being lied to!" Phoenix opened her mouth and shot flames at Seltion.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:15 am
The man laughed."Dragon fire? Ridiculous!" With a wave of his hand he diminished the fire."You would know better than to attack a draconian with dragon fire." Seltion said bored as he turned around."Protects dragons... Ha." He mocked as he entered the valley."I will return in one years time for the rest of these dragons." He said, raising his staff."But for now I only take one." He said and with a quick wave of his staff, he and a large black dragon in the valley disappeared from view. Corbes cursed, then thanked Pheonix."I'd be happy to welcome you into the valley." He said to the dragon, bowing as if to royalty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:55 pm
Phoenix roared in anger when the Dragon vanished. She looked at Corbes. "It's no problem," she muttered. "I feel like I've been here before."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:30 pm
When Draylani saw the man disappear with a dragon suddenly the strange pain went away. It was HIM who attacked me!! she thought to herself. She ran over to Corbes and the dragon he was with. She bowed respectfully to the dragon. "May I ask who that man was?" she asked them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:10 am
Phoenix shook her head and growled. "By Fair Wind and Sky," she muttered. "I don't know. But these lands are familiar. I have been here before. I know I have. But when and why?" Phoenix cried out in pain and loss. Several Dragons answered her. Phoenix felt so lost. There was nothing in her head. No memories or knowledge of anything save instinct. She cried out again. Several Dragons flew to her side to comfort her.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 am
Corbes cursed."We are not safe to discuss here. May I suggest the Cave of Elders in the valley?" He asked the dragon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:32 pm
Draylani shrugged. "I suppose. I know I have no idea where to go." she said to Corbes.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:33 am
Phoenix didn't reply, only nodded and followed. Her tail dragged the ground and her wings were tucked into her side. The first signs of a sad Dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:00 pm
ruggaboo
“May I ask what that is?” Reba asked her new role model, “If you want I can help you get it, or not, whatever you desire.” She felt drawn to his masculent darkness. “Please, I need to serve you; I think it’s my destiny.” She said uneasily, she looked in to his eyes, and gave him a dark yet cute, puppy dog face. “And if not I’ll cut your throat and use your skin as a coat.” She pulled out a small throwing knife, and pointed it threateningly toward his neck.

"i don't know if you are a deranged goth or emo..."
"as for that knife, put it away before you hurt youself."
he walkd onward, noticing a group of dragons and people
"you there! all of you! who are you and what is this place?"  

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:07 pm
Draylani looked over at the man approaching them suspiciously. "Why do you ask?" she questioned him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:38 pm
"Just answer my question!" He clutched the bag by hs side  

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:02 pm
She glared at him not liking his reply but answered him. "Im Draylani and im pretty certain that this is a....sanctuary of some sort." she decided not to mention anything about the dragons living here in case she wasnt supposed to.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff