Submit

Your opinion on witchcraft
  Support it
  Against it
  Not sure/Curious
View Results

themagikat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:28 pm
i wish i had some books. luckily now that i have a car i can drive to barnes and noble or places. any reccomendations?

most the online stuff is crap  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:42 pm
I get most of my stuff online. stare I dont have any metaphysical bookstores or anything near me...i think.  

Tenebrion Valefor

themagikat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:03 pm
not all of it is crap, its just that its often hard to tell the difference between the real deal and a poser site.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:13 pm
True  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:16 pm
Witchvox.com is usually good for finding links to real sites. It's a really reliable website even if you're not wiccan.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:19 pm
http://store.stormsong.org/cart/index.php?jssCart=5e3e95014b9392f74a7ee43e29ab3bd2 This is a site with quite alot of stuff. I'm saving up to get some bracelets from there.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Oterys

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:07 pm
Alice OConnor
*nods* i am learning to use tarot at the present. it is difficult.
I find that using gemstones is a bit easier than trying to memorize the tarot, but yeah im working on that as well.
But you guys have been a lot of help!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:51 am
Dr_lecter1988
Witchvox.com is usually good for finding links to real sites. It's a really reliable website even if you're not wiccan.
It's also good for finding Wiccans and meetings near to you  

Isobel Bellamy

Thick Voode

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:51 pm
? xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:33 pm
Witchcraft is alright, I have alot of associates and friends who are into that kind of stuffs, but I don't think I'd do anything like witch-craft anytime soon...too 'ritual-like' for me, and you require alot of stuff to do spells. Like wands, swords, candles, etc....

Smexi Psyko Genius

Rusty Scissors

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:53 pm
*Glares at everyone.* Hello everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:57 pm
*Watches*  

EbonyofDarkness

deadrose_gothik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:58 pm
I am wiccan/pagan (in Europe that is evil. Here it can go either way (I am not evil)). I do practise when I get the chance. It is a great expirence smile . And I love it heart !!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:59 pm
What kind of witchcraft? There are some I consider fluff and just plain stupid, and others I regard very highly of.

I've currently been dabbling with the Chaotic Magic Theory.
And personally, I detest Wicca in general. Not the people, though, they often times are as bad as the religion itself.. .___.

Zombina Corpse

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:59 pm
Before I make any other statement first let me say that I am quite Christian however there is a rather large spin on my beleifs. I have never personally had any bad experiences with Silver Ravenwolf but that is just me. Please dont attack me saying I have no right coming here or posting because of how I choose to beleive. I have no issues with any religion so dont throw yours at me.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff