Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Alternate: A Yaoi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:19 am
(OOps, yup, I'm playing Jou in one and Yugi in another... This gets confusing.) Well, shall we try to figure out what he did before things get out of hand?" Ryou asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:50 pm
((c'est la vie whee it's all good. ))

"Hey... Ryou... do you know where Kaiba's workshop is? Maybe there's something there."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:45 pm
"I do... But I don't think that's where he'd put the machine, too easy to get to, but I'll take you there anyway." He commented, truthfully.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:30 pm
Jonuchi has a rare moment of insight.
"Bakura... where's the one place that Seto would put a machine so obviously dangerous?"

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:22 am
"In the basement.... But we can't get down there without this Seto's help." He commented, truthfully. "My genetics, iris scan and voice checks haven't been programmed into the security system yet."

He had elaborated just so that the others would know how utterly impossible that it was that they could even get into the other's lab.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:13 am
"Hmm... maybe this Seto will help us get into the basement." Jonuchi specualted optimistically. "Yeah, so he can get back into his own time and place or whatever."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:12 am
"There is one other way in Seto told me about, but I'm not very fond of the third floor, it's been left alone for years and gives me the creeps, but if we can brave our way through that then maybe we can access the lab." Ryou suggested, then regretted his mentioning of the place.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:07 am
Jonouchi looked at hsi friend, noticing the other's reluctance.
"Well, we can use that as a sast resort if we have to. Let's try to get Seto to help us first."

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:58 pm
"Hai, that would be the safest method." The other concluded.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:12 pm
((what happened to the guy who plays Seto? confused ))

"Yeah... so, who should ask him? This Seto seems to only trust Mokie, so should we use him as a middle man, or should we ask him directly? I know it sounds cold, but we want his cooperation here."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:37 am
"Well, I'm sure he wants to get back as soon as he can, so I don't see the harm in asking him directly." Ryou commented, truthfully.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:16 pm
"Yeah, I bet." Jonouchi whipped out his cell and handed it to Ryou. "If you would do the honors."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:20 am
"I.... I don't know...." The other stated. "He doesn't seem to like me all that much... I-I don't think I can handle getting yelled at by him, I don't like it..." Ryou admitted, feeling about ready to start crying again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:34 am
Jonouchi bit his lip; he hated seeing his friend cry.
"Ok... I'll do it..." Jonouchi held the phone to his ear, waiting for Seto to pick it up and answer his phone.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:55 pm
(One of us could puppet him.)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items