Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:02 am
Did anyone else besides me from the LoH get into the beta?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:11 pm
Better add me to the zomg list. I just received a pm saying I'm in. I forgot that I actually signed up for this thing at one point.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:45 pm
I got a PM too. Too bad I won't have my internet connection anymore. *sniffles*

You guys have fun with it though. <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:22 pm
hm.... well i signed up for the beta of zomg and im already in... i logged on when teh server was down so i didnt get to play yet.... but then... 500k and 1000 cash right when i logged in... not sure if u can keep it though... o~o  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Quixter decided to let 10k more people join the beta testing. We need as many people to join the servers this Friday at 12pm till 6pm Pacific Time...Details in the guild.
Some of us have already done our "What it's over 9000?!" speeches already due to this in the guild...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:34 pm
CCxLenalee
hm.... well i signed up for the beta of zomg and im already in... i logged on when teh server was down so i didnt get to play yet.... but then... 500k and 1000 cash right when i logged in... not sure if u can keep it though... o~o

Nope...It comes and goes as soon as you get it. Everything will be wiped clean once we go public with the MMO.  

tkdauronXIII

Mulizak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:36 pm
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

Nope...It comes and goes as soon as you get it. Everything will be wiped clean once we go public with the MMO.

*nod nod*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:38 pm
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

*nod nod*

O~O that might be troublesome... im selling some stuff there that wasnt from what they gave...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:48 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

*nod nod*

O~O that might be troublesome... im selling some stuff there that wasnt from what they gave...

Eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:50 pm
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

*nod nod*

Eh?

well... i sold my fallen wish and picolotrisso in the beta test version of gaia, it was from the original gaia, not the zomg beta one... so if they dont give u the gold that was given when u log in the zomg beta one, how am i supposed to get my stuff back? O~O  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:52 pm
Consider it a clone site. None of the stuff in that site matters really...Nothing is transferred.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:55 pm
tkdauronXIII
Consider it a clone site. None of the stuff in that site matters really...Nothing is transferred.

hm... well thats good... cause if it does... -~-  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:31 pm
i wonder how it's like....i should've bought some cash...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 pm
-~- this is pissing me off... even though its within the timeframe of the beta, it keeps on timing out when im trying to log in...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:00 pm
got in, but then its still a weak server... i got dropped in like 4 minutes... and the so far its not too amuzing... -~- edit* this is kinda like WOW battle system... -~- and lolz ...  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff