32%
 32%  [ 41 ]
Total Votes : 126

3v07 J-S

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:31 am
deSert_InSomNiAc
hyuga 3nodding
if only gaara had a bloodline cool

I agree with the last part but I pick Uchiha...the eyes are cool and strengths in fire would be a nice bonus. twisted burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:35 am
zalinto1
sorry to intrude like this but the first page was painful enough...The sharringan IS the name of the genkai... choji and shikamaru have none (shika is my favorite character however) Sasori has none that were mentioned *spoiler* at least before he was killed by sakura and chiyo. The corpse bone pulse (kimimaru)was not a CONFIRMED genkai as he didnt live long enough to be declared one. He was orochimarus expierment, however i do for a fact know he had one because he had the bone dagger before orochimaru found him.AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF ANYONE SAID ROCK LEE HAD A GENKAI I WILL STAB THEM IN THE FACE WITH A WAFFLE IRON!!!!!
I know right but saying so after 1 1/2 pages only serves to confuse people so I wrote it like they did... why be so picky? twisted rolleyes  

3v07 J-S

3v07 J-S

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:46 am
Gaara and yeah he dose have a bloodline. Temari and Kankurou are his bro and sis. I meant a power with it. Above when I said something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:42 am
Why dont you have Haku?! eek well anyway I would say he's my fav. type of blood line because he was my fav charactor [except itachi and zabuza] and I think his bloodline could Pwn anything! 3nodding  

Rushed xx

Distinct Partygoer

jiri xv

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 am
kimmimaro's bloodline  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:59 am
My opinion of this is that as far as practical use for fighting goes its the hyuga x-ray vision even through your own head great for recon, but the best over all would have to be the uchiha its just not fair. Advance physical abilities fast advancements the ability to predict and copy opponents and not to mention the crazy genjutsus its so unfair and thats what makes it the best.  

Zaphiakel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:06 am
one more thing I don't know who said it but the sharingan is not the kekkei genkai its just part of it the uchiha have a lot of other things going for them just read my other post. Also if you need confirmation just watch the fight between Itachi and Kakashi he said that someone with just the Sharingan can't beat him(Meaning Kakashi) only someone with the sharingan and the uchiha's kekkei genkai can ever hope of beating him (meaning Sasuke)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:11 am
Suigetsu's Bloodline. The ability to turn into water whenever he wants to without using a jutsu. Completely nullifies physical attacks and projectiels.  

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

II-D13GO-II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Come on Shikamaru's blood line owns a forest where Hidan's head is located plus you turn into a deer when you die  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:57 pm
My mother ^_^  

Xx_iLoveChocolatez_xX

Xx_iLoveChocolatez_xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:21 pm
Well, to think again I would say the Uchiha but since everyone has the sharingan I would say something like Gaara's bloodline or Pein's bloodline ( Rinnegan is awesome) ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm
I would pick the Hyuga's bloodline twisted  

AquaticPisces

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150

iiyellow_flashii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:54 pm
ITACHI UCHIHA  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:30 pm
i think its a tie between shikamaru's bloodline (would it be called the Nara bloodline??? O.o)and the uchiha bloodline  

Madame Twiggly

Delirious Bagels

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:17 pm
Fire_Tanizard
i like shino bugs the best thats not exactly a blood line though right? question
actually he is in a bloodline called abarami(i probably did not spell that right though)  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff