Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 pm
~Toan has offer a very high reward....~

yo were slash angimon?

~500,000k for anyone who can kill his brother.....~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:29 am
Earthest glared. "He thinks I can't take care of myself. I'm proving my point...but it is kinda lonely."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:12 pm

Toan Took out his black digivice and press a few button on it showing that slash angimon not in the digital world".....you didn't.....you wouldn't............you did" Toan gave a sigh then turn and walk "Wingdramon watch over her" Wingdramon look at Toan "Where are you going" Toan stop "To get Slash angimon some tamer is dumb enough to leave their digimon in the real world alone, ill be back in a few hours watch her and don't let her get kill" then Toan ran and disappear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:49 pm
"He's fine! If something was wrong I would know!" Earthest said as she clicked a few buttons on her digivice bringing SlashAngemon to her side.
"See, he's fine!...Uh-oh... sweatdrop Hiya...hehe..."
SlashAngemon glared at Earthest. "Were you able to prove your point?" he asked curtly.
"...yes...""Good," SlashAngemon said as he relaxed and stayed at attention. Earthest whispered to Wingdramon, "Toan tricked me...does he trick you, too?" She said louder, "I'm not a tamer! I don't tame anything! SlashAngemon is free to go if he wants to!"
"Who in their right mind would leave you alone?"
"You," Earthest said, bluntly.
SlashAngemon sighed.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:58 pm

Toan Walked back to Wingdramon and Wingdramon answer "He able to trick anyone especially people he want to fight into fighting him i learn that the hard way" Toan gave a angry glare "It not him im worried about it how everyone would react if they see him in the real world he can destroy and entire building with a flick of his arm by accident that why we dont leave our digimon alone"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:30 am
"Please, SlashAngemon is the general to the Holy Digimon Army! You honestly think he's not responsible enough to be left alone in the real world? Ye have little faith!" Earthest said.
SlashAngemon sighed and shook his head. "Let it go, Earthest." "But Toan's saying that you-""I said to let it go.""Fine, but next time we'll show him that you are responsible!" she exclaimed. "I don't need to prove anything to anyone," he said exasperated.
"...you have pretty wings..." Earthest said as she saw the sun hit down on SlashAngemon's wings to make a rainbows in different places.
"... stare ..."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:16 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"I hate explaining things you always end up giving me a head ace" Toan said then went by a tree and sat down to meditate to clear his head

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:40 pm
"..." Earthest was distracted by the rainbow on SlashAngemon's wings to care about what Toan said or did.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:32 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

After Ten min. Toan got up from his meditation "I'm getting hungry and out of supplies so I'm going hunting" Toan went to the lake beside them first and refill their water bottle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:52 pm
"...I feel as if...I'm being left..."

"We leave all the time."

"Oh, that's right. Okay, I'll see you later!"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Toan crouch down getting ready to set off into the woods when suddenly he heard a familiar voice "Eh Toan, You no good bloody b*****d so this is where you were!" Toan turn to see Vajiramon coming from their side "Vajiramon! what are you doing here?" Toan got up "Well i just got threw a Fighting tournament and came back to brag!" Toan laughs and said "This is my friend Earthest and her digimon Slash Angimon" Vajiramon look both of them up and down then said "Nice to meet cha" Toan said "I was about to go hunting since were out of sup-" Vajiramon burst out laughing then took of his backpack which were a lot larger then normal "Don't sweat it i got you cover"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:18 am
Earthest looked at Vajiramon and said to him, "I like you...you're loud," she had a large smile on her face. "You're cool!"
SlashAngemon gave a nod in greeting to Vajiramon.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:06 pm

Vajiramon laugh even louder "I like her!" Toan laughs to "Of course you do everyone loves flattery" Toan went to the bag and open it and look threw it. He found a bag of fresh meat and toss it in the air Wingdramon blew flame at it then gobble it whole in one bite while Toan found some burgers and took one out and ate it "Do you guys want anything?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:09 pm
"I'll have chocolate if you have anyone," Earthest said. SlashAngemon shook his head and replied, "Anything with no sugar." Earthest went up to Vajiramon and pouted. "You'll give me chocolate right??" cry  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:17 pm

"Why of course you can think of it as a celebration for my victory in the digi fighter contests!" Vajiramon spread his arms and we were all in his dojo with a table full of every type of food their is with a lot of chocolate "Toan grab a seat and sat in front of a bunch of ham burgers "You the men! i was starving hadn't eaten anything for 3 days" and Toan took an entire burger and shove it in his mouth

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces