Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:28 pm
Shikon emrged in a white aura turned took the shape of asura mon, but then turned back to Kotemon. "Well, next time human we will fight away from this girl." Shikon sighed relizing this girl killed his fun.

Saren looks to Toan and then Earthest, "if he wants help I shall help him, but I'm pretty sure he wants this to be him solo.." Saren lookes around only to see Sheriti, "..you.."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:36 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Damn right this is a solo mission it personal , and shikon you got lucky this time next time a little girl anit gonna stop me from giving you a good a** whooping like you deserve"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:10 pm
Shikon laughed, "sure.." Shikon then looked around on boredom.

Saren looked at toan and earthest, "So, yes or no?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:06 pm
Sheriti nervously smiled as she misssed a chunk of had had just happened. She sighed looking down at her digivice; she stared at it a momment before nodding to herself. "Well.." She barely spoke, hopping that her voice could catch into her ears. "I guess I stumbbled in on a wrong time. I think i'll come back another day once my digimon gather again." She smilled at the girl tamer who had pollitly greeted her. It was ashame that Sheriti couldn't stay here for long but she thought it would be best. "I guess I'll see ya around" She oushed a button on her digivice, jumping after a loud beep. "ah, no. Wrong one." She tried once more; succesfully teleporting herself away.

(Sorry for the long reply X: I've been buisy lately irl v-v )  

Im Windspirit

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:07 am
"Bye Sheriti! It's been fun! Come back soon!!" Earthest called after her. Earthest then glared at Shikon and Toan, "If you two are going to fight, do it without me. TIG!!" Earthet then squealed as she bounced in front of him. "Of course I'll do it. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes....Now what are we doing?" ...Earthest realizes what Toan said about Darkmon. "Oh...fine fight him by yourself. I don't care. I don't care at all...Bring me back something! Like a flower or a pretty rock!" Earthest started to walk around the area, but still under the watchful eyes of the others. Earthest tripped over a branch and fell, laughing in the process. "Sorry, that doesn't usually happen," Earthest laughed nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:07 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"I bet it doesn't' Toan said sarcastically "And it Darkdramon and I'm going hunting not on a vacation" scream then Toan begin to whisper to him "after saying you don't care you want me to bring you back a present as if..why i oughta- " Wingdramon patted Toan on the head "It alright don't be mad she only clueless that all it not her fault she has difficulty T-h-i-n-k-i-n-g"

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Saren shook his head at both of them, "earthest, don't say yes to something you don't understand I am asking you to join a 'digi-club' as they call it; that I created. You two would be the first to join, naturally giving you first selections of what you want to be.." Saren then watched Sheriti leave, he sighed a little then looked to Toan waiting fro him to answer as well.

Shikon stayed silent like he usually did in Kotemon form.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:41 pm

fine

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:18 pm
Good, then goto this one . then fill out criteria and send me pm.. be back later to check on it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:37 pm
Sent in my application. I'm disappointed that you don't take me seriously when I say, "yes." ...I'm offended.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:28 pm

"Man i don't have time for that crap just make me one already and i worry about it later make me captain of shark or something"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:01 am
Toan jsut fill out the smallish profile layout and send it to me, lazy..sorry earthest..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:31 am
It's okay, Tig. Toan you have the time. If you have the time to fight, you have the time to fill out the little application. It's not like its the SATs. In any case, I sent in the rest of the pics for my app. But you probably already read it, Tig, because you are just on top of the game. 3nodding Yep.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:58 am

"I will see you all in hell....." Toan sigh and went to fill out form. few hours later "Alright I'm done"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:54 pm
Hours, more like ten minutes. But whatever.

*Back from where ever he went* Play nice.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff