Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:44 pm
Tohya blushed, turning her head down to use her hair as a shield for sight of it. Then, when the red had faded back into her regular skin color, she looked up with a loving look on her face. She wrapped her arms gently around his upper torso, resting her cheek on his shoulder. "I love you too, Vlad. And I was blind not to notice you before."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:16 am
He smiled as he saw her reaction, he squeeled slightly into her ear when she said it back, he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close to him, with a loving smile, he kissed the top of her head and watched her with pink eye's, the stripe down his changed from a angry red, to a loving pink..  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 pm
xXMatthewFangXx
He smiled as he saw her reaction, he squeeled slightly into her ear when she said it back, he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close to him, with a loving smile, he kissed the top of her head and watched her with pink eye's, the stripe down his changed from a angry red, to a loving pink..

"Mn." Tohya pulled forward and buried her face in Vlad's chest in some strange mixture of affection and embarrassment. She touched his palm with the tips of her fingers.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:58 pm
He smiled as she hid her face in his chest, rubbing her back softly. He lifted her chin, placing his lips lightly agains't her's. "I- In all honesty, I never thought you'd say it back." He sighed happily, his eye's reflecting his mood.  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:20 pm
Tohya pushed aside his bangs and kissed his forehead in a motherly fashion. Then she looked at him sideways. "Do you want to go do something? If we hang around in my room much longer, Matchi's gonna think we're deleting our virginity. The perv."

((Note:If you don't remember, Matchi is her sister.))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:30 pm
He smiled mischeviously letting out a moan. "OH TOHYA I THINK I'M GONNA c**!!" He laughed quietly as he waited for a reaction from her sister. He winked at her smiling childeshly.  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:45 pm
From downstairs, Tohya heard thed voice of her older sister. "That was a bad impression. I'll be right up to teach you how it's done, so you better have your shirts on by then."

"Shut up!"

"No."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:07 pm
Vladimir pulled off his shirt off, to reveal some of the sexiest abbs ever, he had a n****e ring to and a tatoo above his heart. He smiled as he laid on the bed grinning. "hehe.."  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:14 pm
Tohya smirked, and played along, pulling off her...well, actually Vlad's, shirt to reveal a white bra that looked like one of those models who get paid to look good. Then she curled on Vlad, her legs on either side of his(legs, I mean), and bent her head forward to rest her lips on his neck, attempting not to giggle, but failing most miserably.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:42 pm
He blushed trying not to stare at her body. Smiling he removed his jeans. "Okay try not to laugh, it tickles when your lips vibrate on my neck." He said smiling as he held her closely, he flipped her down and pretending to be dominate.  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 pm
Tohya kicked off Vlad's jeans she had been wearing, then gave off some fake moans. "That good?" She mumbled to him. She bent up her knees appropriately and reached around his neck with her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:00 pm
Vlad blushed he looked away as the door opend, he kissed Tohya roughly hoping she didn't mind.  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:04 pm
Matchi peeked in. "So, did my suggestions finally get to someone? I'm glad." She stuck something on the wall, then headed back downstairs.

Tohya knew her heart was pounding fast. Hey, it wasn't every day a man was lying on her half naked and making out. It used to be every day, but that ended about a year or two ago. She touched Vlad's chest just under the tattoo to check if his heard was beating fast too. It was.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:25 am
He blushed brightly as he poked her tummy. "I can hear your heart, I bed you can here mine too." He smiled softly as he kissed her again. Grinning as he picked her up and held her to him. "Well that worked nicly. " He whisperd as he slid from under her for a second, and walked to the door. "Matchi! COME HERE FOR A MOMENT!"

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:21 pm
The call emitted from downstairs. "Why? You do realize I can see you up there. I just planted a little camera thingermahoo on the wall. Talk to that. That way I don't have to walk upstairs and downstairs."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff