Avealon: Final Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

excaliburace

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:45 am
"How dare you. How dare you desecrate our home! Outsiders?! HUMANS!"

"I beg your pardon, but I had no choice." Drake replied. "It was vital to the mission that I bring them here."

"We will not stand this." The head of the council replied.

"Then I will not stand you." Drake replied, bringing a gasp from the council. "If they are not allowed to stay, I will not only forfeit the mission, but this nation as well. It's more than just a war between humans this time. Hueron has taken Balien and now has control over Zein. The two nations of Hueron and Zein are miliatary powerhouses, they will overrun Palance in weeks. From there, it won't take long for them to reach here. Vance Felch...he's no novice with dark magic. You have known all of this, and yet you sit and do nothing!"

"We are confident in our magical barriers. They will never breach our walls." One of the council replied.

"Damn your ignorance! Damn your pride! We must join forces with Palance! I have been with one of their dragoons. They respect the ancients as we do! They are no different from us." Drake shouted

There was silence for a moment. The head taru-taru stood on the table, his height barely reaching that of Drake's. "And what of the other humans? The ones you have allied yourself with. They do not respect the ancients. All they care for is power. Even the dragoons have lost respect."

"Maybe so, but if we don't act now, this world will end. I implore you. Let me go to Palance and act as an emissary. I can bring them here and together, we can defend Luxema. With the magical barriers and the combined forces of Luxema and Palance, we can defend this land." Drake sighed heavily, he wasn't used to talking his much.

Hushed whipsers were traded back and forth between the council members. The taru-taru stood back on the table. "Tomorrow morning, you will take the outsiders with you to Palance. You will ask them to join us in battle to defend our lands. Tell them of our defences. You will return the next morning after, whether or not the army of Palance is with you is no concern to us."

Drake bowed deeply and utterd a "Thank You." He stepped out of the small hut into the afternoon sun. "How'd it go?" Sogue asked.

"We leave for Palance in the morning. We'll stay at my house until then. You're free to wander the town, but try not to get into trouble."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:47 pm
((EDIT: Brad, I'm not sure if you wanted to keep anything from this post, so I'm not going to delete it, but note to everyone else, ignore this post for now.))

Trouble seemed to find the Dragoon, weather he wanted it or not.

"I'm going to look for a stiff drink" Zedo said non-chantly as the party left the Grand Room. "I think I deserve one after all this," he finished. The party nodded and exchanged mild, meaningless words. No one else seemed to want to go anywhere but an inn to sleep, save Ace. So the two went. The Duo-Party wandered the streets looking for a bar that didn't look guarded enough to kill them. "Don't get me wrong," Zedo began, "I know we can take all the Taru's we want, it's just the support of the Kingdom I'm worried about. If we go cutting up these gnomes, we won't make them happy, will we?"

Ace laughed comfortably at Zedo's comment, but even his bright human laugh drew the Taru's suspicious glares. The pair lowered their heads awkwardly and tried hard not to smirk. The only sound they now made was the strangely calming sound of their armor clinking. Finally a less-hostile establishment loomed into view. And by Less-hostile, Zedo meant that it looked abandoned.

Creak. The door complained. Two small Tarus sat at the bar. "Erm... Good Evening," Zedo started, "Can I have a Metal Chocobo Please?"

The Taru's stared blankly.

"Okay... Ace? You want something?"

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

excaliburace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:31 pm
"Ughh....where am I?" Ace grumbled.

"Quiet and all will be explained." A man in a robe said quietly.

Ace sighed deep, "...Dritt....you b*****d!" Ace tried to strike at him, now realizing that he was untied. Dritt caught the blow in his hand calmly.

"Now, I understand your bitterness, but you must hear us out." He released Ace's fist and Ace took a step back. "Rayne and I have direct orders from Vance Felch himself to take you back to the capital, where you are to be executed for treason. We were picked because of our pasts with you. We were to lure you into a false sense of security in order to take you alive. He told us to use any means necessary, as long as we brought you to him. He wants to see you die by his hand, and his hand only."

"Then bring me to him like he asks and I will end all of this, like I should have done in the beginning of this. I'm not going to run away any more."

"Ace," Rayne started, appearing from behind the corner, "you cannot defeat Vance in your current state. You were right to run."

"I left my country when it needed me most...I'm a coward."

Dritt laughed softly, "You're far from a coward. You gathered a group of 5 people to amass against an entire army and expected to win. Cowardly, no. Crazy, slightly."

"Well," Ace continued, "if you've been ordered to bring me to the capital, why have we not arrived? Why am I not facing Vance Felch?"

Rayne hung her head low. "Ace...we couldn't do it, we just couldn't."

"Ay, our allegiances lie with the real leader of Hueron; to you." Dritt added.

There was silence for a moment as Ace thought to himself. "How can I trust you?"

"We have no proof to convince you, other than that we haven't turned you in yet." Dritt said.

"Well, and this." Rayne said, walking up to Ace. She grabbed him and pulled him closer and planted a huge kiss upon his lips. "Convincing enough?"

"We've got to get to Luxema....where are we?" Ace said.

"You always were my favorite student." Dritt said with a smile.

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff