Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:31 pm
Well, umm, my favorite chant? That would be the, uhh, Hail Mary. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:16 pm
Jameta
Nice, uhh, sig there, blu. sweatdrop
redface Sorry, don't worry, I'll soon tire of it, and change it again.

And yes, awhile back that was me in the pic. Meh "goth" pic...(I'm beginning to hate that word; I used to use it to describe myself, until it became geeky.)  

blukattt
Crew

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:18 pm
purplekitty
very interesting indeed. Like to know what you do on your spare time-then again maybe not.

Btw anyone have a favorite chant?
Hmm, I guess the one I use the most is..

Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inana...

I have it recorded somewhere with female voices, and it sounds very pretty and meditative. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:58 pm
blukattt
Jameta

And yes, awhile back that was me in the pic. Meh "goth" pic...(I'm beginning to hate that word; I used to use it to describe myself, until it became geeky.)

you were a Cathedral? xp eek
wink sorry just gothic reminds me of the style of cathedrals... sweatdrop gonk  

Rakei

Wu Shu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:44 pm
purplekitty
Wu Shu
Wow. I'm older than the Captain and most of the Crew.....*feels old*
o.0 By how much?

yadda...my friend burnt this CD for me. That song is on there and plus lotz more. I absloutly lurve it! The women who sing in it are very good.
~she changes~
Well I'm older than Christo by 2 years, for the rest I'd have to look....I was born in '84.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:04 pm
Rakei
blukattt
Jameta

you were a Cathedral? xp eek
wink sorry just gothic reminds me of the style of cathedrals... sweatdrop gonk
xd Yeah, I wore black before it was cool. 3nodding  

blukattt
Crew

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:05 pm
Wu Shu
purplekitty
Wu Shu
o.0 By how much?

yadda...my friend burnt this CD for me. That song is on there and plus lotz more. I absloutly lurve it! The women who sing in it are very good.
~she changes~
Well I'm older than Christo by 2 years, for the rest I'd have to look....I was born in '84.....
I wouldn't go about feeling too old; I think I'm still resident sage here. I have ten years on you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:03 pm
GAH blu you just threw me into left field (or whichever side field people say when they're lost and confused)

I always thought you were a guy.. are you a girl?? ::lost:: either way nice boobs xd heart sweatdrop domokun gonk

x__CrimsonRegret

Wu Shu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:10 pm
blukattt
Wu Shu
purplekitty
Wu Shu
o.0 By how much?

~she changes~
I wouldn't go about feeling too old; I think I'm still resident sage here. I have ten years on you. sweatdrop
Yeah, I know. Still.....it feels like despite my age, I'm less experienced in paganism then people younger than me. Not exactly unexpected or anything, just kind of odd.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:36 pm
Well, I was born in '85, so you're not that much older than me. No worries, Wu Shu!

And yes... nice... ahem... breasts, Blukattt (They're bigger than mine crying )  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:59 pm
*rofl about all the odd comments about boobs and churches* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:01 pm
Wu Shu
Yeah, I know. Still.....it feels like despite my age, I'm less experienced in paganism then people younger than me. Not exactly unexpected or anything, just kind of odd.....
It's worse in person- I had that happen to me while I was in martial arts. sweatdrop My little brother was beyond me for a little while.  

Jameta
Captain

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:57 pm
Jameta
Wu Shu
It's worse in person- I had that happen to me while I was in martial arts. sweatdrop My little brother was beyond me for a little while.

My 7 year old cousin beat a Pokemon game before me.. I couldn't play gameboy for months after that..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:48 am
FabledAddiction
Jameta
Wu Shu

My 7 year old cousin beat a Pokemon game before me.. I couldn't play gameboy for months after that..

lmao sorry thats so funny somehow.  

Rakei

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:27 pm
DAMN! The priest form the Orthodox Church is coming tomorrow to bless our house..

Is this going to have any negative effects??

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff