Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)?
Hermione Granger
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Ginny Weasley
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Cho Chang
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Luna Lovegood
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Other
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Margaret Cho :)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care give me gold!!! :(
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:04 am
How is Harry going to be with Cho??? She is a year older than him. Harry will be in his 7th year next year, so, since Cho is one grade above Harry, she will not be there so there is no way he could date her.

And I completely agree with Luamervara mrgreen
Ron and Hermione...I won't be suprised if they try something, because obviously JKR is leading to at least that, but I don't see it lasting. They are just too different. Ron doesn't just pick on her in a flirty way. He is very very hurtful to her. Yeah, if a guy I liked constantly made me cry and feel like crap, I would not want to have a lasting relationship with him. And the thing is, Ron hasn't changed over the books. Obviously he's become more open with is feelings towards Hermione, but through the course of 6 books, he still manages to make Hermione cry and they argue over stupid stuff. Harry and Hermione argue over stupid stuff, yes, but that has only happened like one time...and it wasn't even that stupid, it was over the Felix Felices or the HPB book  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:56 pm
ginny. definately ginny. as long as voldemort is gone, he wont hav a reason not to be with her. and he luvs her...  

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

sakura_chan_879

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:54 am
I believe that J.K.R. is absolutely going to make R/Hr, and possibly, the G/H ship will rekindle. I just loved it when JKR made it G/H in HBP.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:27 am
t-o-o-t-s-i-e
ginny. definately ginny. as long as voldemort is gone, he wont hav a reason not to be with her. and he luvs her...

he loves Ginny? What gave you that idea? They dated for like 2 months and Harry never gave any indication that he loved her, whatsoever. It's not just that he doesnt want Voldemort to use her, because he knows that Voldie is aware of his closeness with Ron and Hermione. No, I think Harry just doesn't want her involved. He obviously didn't love her enough to tell her about the prophecy and horcruxes. And voldemort won't be gone til the end of the book so I doubt we'll see much H/G. I think the wedding my be a key factor because it will show Harry that he really has moved on  

lnkmstr10

TheLyelac1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:06 pm
I really would rather not See him with Jenny sad . It would be all girl likes boy, boy ignores her, she gets over him, he likes her after that, they get together, turns out it wouldn't have worked anyway because it was a fan crush thing. The book has more depth than that in other aspects so it should here. Luna understands Harry. he has never yelled at her, is strangely drawn to her, and is always calm around her. He needs her in his life.*Starts singing* He's all out of love. He's so lost without her. He needs her in his life. Don't really know the words.*stops abruptly*Ask air supply about those lyrics.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:35 am
ginny and harry end up together . why he didnt want ginny to know what he doing is because he loves her and she loves him and he didnt want her to get hurt .

READ THE 7TH BOOK!!User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Alyssarocks4eva

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:10 pm
SincerityAnn
...just wondering everyone's opinion on this question. I think that if he lives he definitely won't be with Hermione. I think J.K.R. will save her for Ron. I think it may be Ginny.

Why would he end up with Ginny??? confused confused confused I mean,don't you remember the Order of the Pheonix movie?He KISSED Cho Chang!!!!!I think he will end up with her.And,of course he will live.J.K will definetly not let him dye cuz u know how many people have a think hes hot and would of course cry if he did question question question J.K wouldnt do that...well maybe she would but...nvm she wont!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:41 am
mcc19
SincerityAnn
...just wondering everyone's opinion on this question. I think that if he lives he definitely won't be with Hermione. I think J.K.R. will save her for Ron. I think it may be Ginny.

Why would he end up with Ginny??? confused confused confused I mean,don't you remember the Order of the Pheonix movie?He KISSED Cho Chang!!!!!I think he will end up with her.And,of course he will live.J.K will definetly not let him dye cuz u know how many people have a think hes hot and would of course cry if he did question question question J.K wouldnt do that...well maybe she would but...nvm she wont!

Yeah, because people always end up with the first person they kiss. rolleyes  

Jill_Pole

Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas