Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:23 pm
Allison nodded her head gently, looking up at him, batting her long eyelashes at him. "Yeah, I fed her then took her downstairs for clothes." She shrugged, turning gently. She walked back over, sitting down on the couch. She peered over at him. "You should sit. Don't be scared of me..." She said softly, comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:25 pm
His mouth twitched, "Did Nina put you up to this?" he asked, sitting down on the couch.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:46 pm
Allison rolled her eyes. "No. Never. She doesn't talk..." She said softly, nodding her head. She scooted onto her knees and gently slipped behind him, rubbing his shoulders gently. "You need to relax. It must be so hard being in a strange world. With no one." She frowned and peeked around, looking at him. She nodded and sighed softly. "I don't know what I'd do. I'd be frightened. I mean I am frightened now... People popping out of a book into my bedroom." She shrugged softly, rubbing his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:50 pm
He relaxed a bit, "Sorry." he murmured, closing his eyes. "I'll move out as soon as possible." he started to get up, uncomfortable with Allison acting so... different.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:58 pm
Allison gently pulled him back against her. "No no. I would never let that happen." She said softly into his ear. "I mean. You don't know how to react with this world... Its unsafe. and..." She said softly, whispering into his ear. "I'd miss you." She gently kissed right beneath his ear and smiled pulling back and returning to gently massaging his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:59 pm
He turned red, "W-where would I stay here? What would your parents think?" he muttered, anything to get her off of him!  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:02 pm
Allison shrugged. "You could stay in the spare room. It's right next to my room." She said with a nod. "Nina could stay with me in my room... Unless thats where you wanted to be." She gently rested her chin on his shoulder, her cheek pressed softly against his.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:04 pm
He gulped, turning his head to look at her. "A-Allison..." he murmured, looking at her softly.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:07 pm
"Hmm?" Allison murmered softly, looking at him too. She gently moved so she could face him completely. She cocked her head to the side softly. "What?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:10 pm
He gulped, leaning in closer, "Do you really want me to stay?" he whispered, a little bit away from her face.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:18 pm
Allison's face brightened, nodding her head softly. "Of course." She said gently, staring back into his eyes. "Theres no reason not to. You're something else." She said with a nod. "Never met anyone like you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:31 pm
He smiled a bit, "Then I'll stay." he leaned in, kissing her softly.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:38 pm
Allison's eyes grew wide but quickly squeezed shut. Her hand gently rested on his shoulder. She smiled a bit and pulled away. She took a deep breath. She could feel herself falling, and she tried to convince herself otherwise. He was the one who hit her. She kissed him again in spite of herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:41 pm
He closed his eyes, then pulled away. "I'm sorry," he whispered.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:45 pm
"For what?" Allison asked softly, leaning back against the couch a bit, looking at him with a curious face. She cocked her head to the side and twirled a hair around her finger.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff