Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
~The Bath House~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:58 am
*enjoying the steam, he submerges into the water*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:29 pm
*Enters the bath wearing a large wraparound towel. Her red hair is piled on top of her head and she carries another towel. As she enters, her glasses steam over. Not being able to see properly, she removes them and walks to an empty bath.* Pour, please. *The head obeys and she removes her towel. SHe neatly piles her things nearby and climbes into the steaming tub. * AH! Hot.... *She settles and relaxes*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:45 pm
Maculent_Offering
*Enters the bath wearing a large wraparound towel. Her red hair is piled on top of her head and she carries another towel. As she enters, her glasses steam over. Not being able to see properly, she removes them and walks to an empty bath.* Pour, please. *The head obeys and she removes her towel. SHe neatly piles her things nearby and climbes into the steaming tub. * AH! Hot.... *She settles and relaxes*
*She takes a cloth an soaks it in the hot water. Winging it out a bit, she lays it over her eyes.* Stop. *The water stills*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:43 pm
Maculent_Offering
Maculent_Offering
*She takes a cloth an soaks it in the hot water. Winging it out a bit, she lays it over her eyes.* Stop. *The water stills*
enjoying your bath? *the voice comes from the shadows under a bench*  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:45 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Maculent_Offering
*The voice slips over her skin with a chill* Yes...Azrael, is that you? *She reaches for the rag on her face*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:40 pm
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Maculent_Offering
*The voice slips over her skin with a chill* Yes...Azrael, is that you? *She reaches for the rag on her face*
yes i am in the shadiws of the bench, making sure you are safe  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:45 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Maculent_Offering

Oh, well...I got the tape from Eric already.... redface twisted I don't think the cameras are here anymore...*Looks around, then smiles at the shadow* But I welcome your company, as always... You just startled me for a moment, the darker voice makes me jump... *She leans over the bath, her chest presses to the edge.* You are gonna stay in hiding?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:51 pm
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Maculent_Offering

Oh, well...I got the tape from Eric already.... redface twisted I don't think the cameras are here anymore...*Looks around, then smiles at the shadow* But I welcome your company, as always... You just startled me for a moment, the darker voice makes me jump... *She leans over the bath, her chest presses to the edge.* You are gonna stay in hiding?
*is already in the bath behind you* why are you looking under the bench hon?  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:20 am
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius

*Jumps, very startled, causing water to splash a bit. SHe turns and looks at you* You frieghtened me...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:26 am
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius

*Jumps, very startled, causing water to splash a bit. SHe turns and looks at you* You frieghtened me...
im sorry love *winks at her as he extends his arms*  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:27 am
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius

*scoots throught he water and rests in the safety of your arms. She leans in and closes her eyes, enjoying the bath*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:39 am
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius

*scoots throught he water and rests in the safety of your arms. She leans in and closes her eyes, enjoying the bath*
*holds her closely* so now that i am single...will you be my girlfriend...officially?  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:41 am
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius

*holds her closely* so now that i am single...will you be my girlfriend...officially?
redface Huh!? *She was caught off guard. She had never thought of him being single, free from Lily... she had come to terms with just being there, not being anything more...* Me? Umm...yes. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:01 am
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius

redface Huh!? *She was caught off guard. She had never thought of him being single, free from Lily... she had come to terms with just being there, not being anything more...* Me? Umm...yes. eek
*smiles widely and kisses her gently*  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:44 am
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius

*smiles widely and kisses her gently*
*After the kiss she looks up at you* Just, whenever you find a new girl, just ask me to go...don't murder me off.... ninja whee  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff