Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:10 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki began to follow him like a lost puppy. She tried not to make any noise, which translated to making alot of it. She had the cutest look of concentration on her face, while trying not to alert him.

Kenji, for some reason, couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Here he has Ifuuki, one that even the Dragon could feel a chill because of her, is acting more humane... more sane. He looked back and smiled at her. After that, he walked onwards.

From the distance, he can see a small food station. "Seems we have a place to stop by."

Ifuuki sniffed the air. "Oh wow! That smells great!" She ran into the shop, but came back out sheepishly a minute later. "I..uh...don't have any money..."

Kenji smiled lightly, and then he pulled out some money. He gently tossed them to Ifuuki. "Knock yourself out."

She giggled like a little girl then ran back into the store.

---

They walked down the road after eating. Ifuuki had a huge smile on her face. "I don't think I've ever eaten that much!" she exlcaimed. Then she cutely put he finger to her lip and thought. "Well, that I can remember at least."

Kenji smiled again. He felt that, this has been the first time, since the death of his father, he was somewhat happy. He walked along the road, with Ifuuki beside him. Though it felt weird and awkward, he seems to be glad with Ifuuki's current mind.

However, Kenji's senses picked movement. Three? Five? Kenji was blocking out all other sounds, trying to figure out how many were there. Raiouji did the count. There are 8 of them, Kenji. Heavily armed Bounty Hunters.
Are any of them Nins? asked Kenji.
Yes... two of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:17 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki began to follow him like a lost puppy. She tried not to make any noise, which translated to making alot of it. She had the cutest look of concentration on her face, while trying not to alert him.

Kenji, for some reason, couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Here he has Ifuuki, one that even the Dragon could feel a chill because of her, is acting more humane... more sane. He looked back and smiled at her. After that, he walked onwards.

From the distance, he can see a small food station. "Seems we have a place to stop by."

Ifuuki sniffed the air. "Oh wow! That smells great!" She ran into the shop, but came back out sheepishly a minute later. "I..uh...don't have any money..."

Kenji smiled lightly, and then he pulled out some money. He gently tossed them to Ifuuki. "Knock yourself out."

She giggled like a little girl then ran back into the store.

---

They walked down the road after eating. Ifuuki had a huge smile on her face. "I don't think I've ever eaten that much!" she exlcaimed. Then she cutely put he finger to her lip and thought. "Well, that I can remember at least."

Kenji smiled again. He felt that, this has been the first time, since the death of his father, he was somewhat happy. He walked along the road, with Ifuuki beside him. Though it felt weird and awkward, he seems to be glad with Ifuuki's current mind.

However, Kenji's senses picked movement. Three? Five? Kenji was blocking out all other sounds, trying to figure out how many were there. Raiouji did the count. There are 8 of them, Kenji. Heavily armed Bounty Hunters.
Are any of them Nins? asked Kenji.
Yes... two of them.

Ifuuki frowned. "Why did you stop?" she asked.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:21 pm
"Shh..." Kenji closed his eyes and concentrated. Leaves started to rustle and some were being plucked from the branches. "Come on... show yourselves."
In response, the bounty hunters appear, they came from the ground, the trees and just from the surroundings.

"Well, well, well, well." A tall man, carrying a really large sword stepped forward. "Look what we have here..." The other men, stepped forward.

"What do you want?" Asked Kenji, his face now really serious.
"Your head." Answered the man with the large sword, who's obviously the leader. He saw Ifuuki, eyed her for a bit, then smiled. "And maybe her too."
"Touch her, you die..."

With that threat, the Bounty Hunters drew their weapons. "Care to try?" dared the leader.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:26 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
"Shh..." Kenji closed his eyes and concentrated. Leaves started to rustle and some were being plucked from the branches. "Come on... show yourselves."
In response, the bounty hunters appear, they came from the ground, the trees and just from the surroundings.

"Well, well, well, well." A tall man, carrying a really large sword stepped forward. "Look what we have here..." The other men, stepped forward.

"Your head." Answered the man with the large sword, who's obviously the leader. He saw Ifuuki, eyed her for a bit, then smiled. "And maybe her too."
"Touch her, you die..."

With that threat, the Bounty Hunters drew their weapons. "Care to try?" dared the leader.

"What are you all doing!" Ifuuki shouted. "Stop it! Leave us alone!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:30 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"Touch her, you die..."

One of the Hunters snuck up behind her. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her hair back, spun her round and gave one big slap. "Shut up -----!!!"

Kenji flickered, and was seen kicking the hunter down. Kenji knelt down to have a look at Ifuuki. "You ok, Ifuuki?" Thought now's not the right time for this, but, what can he do? Kenji... something's different... warned Raiouji.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:37 pm
As the Akira genin team made their way down the road at a running pace Akira suddenly put up his had to stop and the genins did so. "Trouble," Akira said, to which Hotaru said, "Where, there's no one around." "They're farther off than you can tell, I on the other hand don't see, I sense, now head in a delta formation 1 minute after i have left heading south east, at this point in your training don't question, just do." In a flash Akira was gone head inthe direction of the disturbances he had sensed...

[[yes that disturbance is Kenji and the Bounty hunters, BUT no I don't plan on Akira making it in time to do any fighting, unless one of you wants it, which I doubt]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:37 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"Touch her, you die..."

One of the Hunters snuck up behind her. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her hair back, spun her round and gave one big slap. "Shut up -----!!!"

Kenji flickered, and was seen kicking the hunter down. Kenji knelt down to have a look at Ifuuki. "You ok, Ifuuki?" Thought now's not the right time for this, but, what can he do? Kenji... something's different... warned Raiouji.

Ifuuki slow rose, and she was laughing. She turned and suddenly it was there. The evil look that had haunted so many people's dreams.
"So, what could be going on here?" She turned and spotted Kenji. "Kenji-chan? You look so much oldler then I last saw you...and you as well Raiouji..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:46 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"Touch her, you die..."

Ifuuki slow rose, and she was laughing. She turned and suddenly it was there. The evil look that had haunted so many people's dreams.
"So, what could be going on here?" She turned and spotted Kenji. "Kenji-chan? You look so much oldler then I last saw you...and you as well Raiouji..."

"Seems like your back Ifuuki." Kenji then remembered their situation. "Care to break some bones?" Kenji asked politely. Raiouji then alerted Kenji. Kenji!! We must hurry, there's a ninja team out there.
What rank, Rai?
Low-rankers
Then they won't be here in time. Kenji replied in his mind. He got up, and helped Ifuuki up.

([Usually, I'm nice and all, but again, why do I sense prodigy genins? What's more, Kenji can handle himself... Ifuuki's there too..])  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:51 pm
Ifuuki's eyes shone. She dived toward one of the bounty hunters and tackled him. Three shurukin flew into her side, but she paid them no mind. Picking up the man she tackled, she swung him at two others pummeling them. The nin that threw the surukin began making some hand seals, but she jumped on him. He screamed as she ripped into him like a vicious animal.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:51 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
([Usually, I'm nice and all, but again, why do I sense prodigy genins? What's more, Kenji can handle himself... Ifuuki's there too..])
[[that's what i thought and why Akira won't get there until after the fight is done. As for the team...well they are currently low level genins, and I think it's more up to Genji and Sneeze as to whether they are 'prodigies']]  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:56 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki's eyes shone. She dived toward one of the bounty hunters and tackled him. Three shurukin flew into her side, but she paid them no mind. Picking up the man she tackled, she swung him at two others pummeling them. The nin that threw the surukin began making some hand seals, but she jumped on him. He screamed as she ripped into him like a vicious animal.

Kenji quickly flickered and appeared behind two bounty hunters. He stabbed them in the back of the neck with kunais and he flickered once more; towards the leader. In doing so, 5 kunais materialized in the chest of another bounty hunter.

Facing the leader, he quickly drew Karahime, blocked a sword attack, and cut through the big man of a bounty hunter. Blood sprayed outwards; "And so you die..." Sheathing the sword, Kenji heard the three less hurt bounty hunters rise to their feet.

[[Err yeah ok. You're really making abig deal out of this eh?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:06 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji quickly flickered and appeared behind two bounty hunters. He stabbed them in the back of the neck with kunais and he flickered once more; towards the leader. In doing so, 5 kunais materialized in the chest of another bounty hunter.

Facing the leader, he quickly drew Karahime, blocked a sword attack, and cut through the big man of a bounty hunter. Blood sprayed outwards; "And so you die..." Sheathing the sword, Kenji heard the three less hurt bounty hunters rise to their feet.

Ifuuki grabbed another of the fallen men and began methodicly breaking his limbs, and ended with his neck. The other two got up and began to run, but Ifuuki pulled the shurukin from her side and fling them. The two were cut down.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:08 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki grabbed another of the fallen men and began methodicly breaking his limbs, and ended with his neck. The other two got up and began to run, but Ifuuki pulled the shurukin from her side and fling them. The two were cut down.

Using Kenji's voice, Raiouji spoke: "You haven't lost your touch Ifuuki." Kenji's head snapped to the side. "They're almost here. Come Ifuuk." Kenji jumped up into the higher branches of the trees and started to head down the parth once more, only this time, using the tress.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:12 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Using Kenji's voice, Raiouji spoke: "You haven't lost your touch Ifuuki." Kenji's head snapped to the side. "They're almost here. Come Ifuuk." Kenji jumped up into the higher branches of the trees and started to head down the parth once more, only this time, using the tress.

Ifuuki followed close behind. She matched his speed and seemed able to surpass it at some points. As they ran, Ifuuki said her thoughts aloud.
"It seems that my personality has fractured. I may be the only one who has noticed, but there are at least three other personalities in me." She glanced at Kenji. "I don't remember much of what happened after Yamazaki was killed, but I know I'm not as strong as I was before. Tell me Kenji-chan. What happened to my clothes?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:16 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki followed close behind. She matched his speed and seemed able to surpass it at some points. As they ran, Ifuuki said her thoughts aloud.
"It seems that my personality has fractured. I may be the only one who has noticed, but there are at least three other personalities in me." She glanced at Kenji. "I don't remember much of what happened after Yamazaki was killed, but I know I'm not as strong as I was before. Tell me Kenji-chan. What happened to my clothes?"

"I tossed them away. They were all torn up, dirted and unsuitable for wear." His face was still serious. "When you were delerious, I washed you up, and then gave you my coat." Kenji was still running fast, and wasn't suprised that Ifuuki can catch up.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff