Game Cube
  Game Boy Advance
  Nintendo DS
  Playstation Portable
  I know nothing of games..... *shrugs*
View Results

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:18 am
I has never finished a FF game. I have been playing FF 1: Dawn Of Souls on the GBA. Although, I still have to get it back off a friend of mine so I can finish it. And I do concur, the language is funky in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:26 am
You've never finished a Final Fantasy game? gonk

I've finished IV (often mistaken for II, as it was called in English versions) VII, VIII, IX and of course X. I started playing X-2, but that was just funky... too funky. neutral  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:29 am
Sorry, I stand corrected. I have finished V and VI. I completely forget that I had them on my comp in a NSE emulator. I also have II on the same cartridge as I, but II is so much worse then I.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:40 am
Never played the actually II, only the fake II as I said before. I started I, which is very difficult in it's original form. I also started V and VI, but got stuck in VI at some point on my ROM, so I just stopped playing. sweatdrop  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:46 am
I just keep pushing myself through VI. V was easy compared with VI, but it still had it's challenges- like selecting the right character for the mission. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:33 am
I could make the committment now to finish all of them over the holidays... but I know it would never happen. xp  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:39 am
Same, I am also buying games and not finishing them. Although, I did finish Marvel Nemesis and GTA: San Andreas, as well as many others.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:56 am
I got Starfox Adventures two Christmases ago, and only finished it a few months ago. Same story with Eternal Darkness, but still havn't finished it. Very good game though, I probably should finish it.  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:03 am
I still ahve not finished Destory All Humans and I love that game. I even have the promo shirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:27 am
Then I command you to finish it.  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:00 am
I watched my mate finish so that is enough for me. I just love running around and blowing things at.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:25 pm
*picks his nose*

I dinged to Lvl 20 on WoW.

Got meself Aspect of the Cheater, Simmilar to Aspect of the Cheetah, but instead of speed, it gives you a Small army of Lvl 60 warriors.  

WarriorShadow

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:32 am
My warrior is now lvl 26. I am going for an armed Warrior, even though a Fury Warrior would be better for my dual wielding. Either way, when ever I critical hit with a melee weapon I inflict a deep wound. The target will bleed out at 60% of the inflicting weapons damage. So when you are hitting from 50-80 it is nasty.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:10 am
Hehe, so much has changed since then.

Anywho, Shadow Of The Colossus was final released today or yesterday. Either way, it is ******** great. I have only played it for one hour and killed the first two colossi, but man was that fun.  

ManagerKyoto

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:48 am
ManagerKyoto
Hehe, so much has changed since then.

Anywho, Shadow Of The Colossus was final released today or yesterday. Either way, it is ******** great. I have only played it for one hour and killed the first two colossi, but man was that fun.

I want to get this game, but I also want to get We Love Katamari, and untill I get more shifts, I only really have enough money for one or the other.  
Gaming, Computer & Console Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff