I'm gonna be a Human!
  I'm gonna be a Real Boy!
  um- I vote.... CANDY!!!!
  I vote all things magically delicious
  Time for a spooky tale!!!
View Results

-xander-prescot-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:57 am
Xander also thought he heard dogs. "I'm not accusing you of anything, Lady Tai," he said, for her ears only. "I just want to know what happened. Help me," he said intensely.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:18 am
To Faaiz Bella said, Her house was burnt to the ground, and if her remains left any other clues, it wasn't in the article. They are looking for the gem. Whoever has it can paralyze vampires, or was it put them to sleep? Naturally whoever has the gem must be the murderer, but she sounded unsure.  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:07 pm
Faaiz set his elbows on the table and laced his fingers, setting his chin on them and furrowing his brow. "…This certainly is troubling. And it would seem that whoever stole the gem, at least, must be the killer…" He turned to Bella. "…But suppose they passed it to someone else? It would seem that it would be very easy, giving away such a powerful thing… and passing on the blame. Wouldn't that be unfortunate." He frowned to himself again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:13 am
(((Oh geez, I'm missing the whole thing x.x I just don't have time! I put in almost thirty hours just over the weekend alone! ARGH.)))

Deadly emerged from a dark corner where she'd been deep in meditation while most of the guests arrived. She had overheard the sad story of Black Bess, and was amazed to learn of the existence of such a powerful artifact. She was young to this unlife, and hadn't been much concerned with history, preferring travel above all else. She quietly stole into a seat away from most of the others and started in on a plate of ribs, and a glass of blush wine, occupied with her own thoughts. She was trying to remember where she'd been on August 28th.

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:21 am
Lerina awoke from the table she'd been sitting at with a small yawn. She looked around with a confused look on her face, "I think I missed something. . ."

((Gah, sorry I haven't posted in days. I was on vacation. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:20 am
Xander gave them a smile that had no warmth to it. "When you've all finished dining, perhaps you'd all like to explore part of the manor with me. I have something to show you."  

-xander-prescot-

-kalonice-van-tassel-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:28 am
Kalonice muttered to herself that no one was innocent. Hadn't they all shed innocent blood? All these creatures of the night were guilty of something.

Xander had once said to her, New body, new rules.
She leaned over and asked Lerina and Deadly Nightshayde, "So how do you treat your humans?" Turning to Faaiz and Bella, she asked, "How about you? Are they just skinbags to you or are they worth something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:01 am
Deadly nodded to Xander, there was nothing she loved more than exploring, even when the company was questionable.

She turned to Kalonice and answered, "Human food suits me just fine most of the time, so I suppose I treat humans as they treat each other, rather than simply as a food source. Humans are a lot of the reason I love travel so much. All the different cultures, food, music, etcetera; it fascinates me how diverse they are, and yet how human nature is the same everywhere. I think I'm a bit jealous. I don't remember being human."

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:37 pm
"I guess exploring could be interesting." She thought for a moment before answering Kalonice. "I try not to get attached, as I do need to eat, but I won't deny that they are still interesting to me." Lerina gave a small smile, "I still carry the hobby of people watching I had before I turned."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:27 pm
Bella leaned forward. I think we have a duty to help preserve their world - after all, it is more often the case that we live among them, rather than they among us.
But as individuals they bore me.

[OOC - Sorry, been caught up with the Halloween event and now zOMG!]  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:54 pm
Faaiz shuddered at the question from Kalonice. "'Skinbags?' Of course not, no… At times other than feeding, I think people are just people… Even when I feed, I always try to keep it as painless as possible…" He bit his lip, frowning. "Other vampires tell me I get attached too easily. I know I do. But… I just think of them as people, and I try to make sure they understand when I have to feed…" While Faaiz did often enjoy a putting on a seductive air for fun, he hated it when other vampires treated humans like objects. He had many human friends himself, and cared for them deeply, so the topic was a little touchy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:25 pm
Kalonice sagged back in her seat. "I see...most interesting. Xander, weren't you wanting to go somewhere?"  

-kalonice-van-tassel-

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:15 pm
Lerina took a small sip of her drink and nodded, "That's right. Weren't we all going to go see something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:23 pm
Xander smirked a bit to see Kalonice crestfallen.

"Why, indeed I did." He pushed back his chair and stood up. "Ladies and Lords of the Night! Come with me to the West Wing of this manor where I will show you a most profitable thing." He carefully did not make eye contact with Taifallos. He stalked off theatrically without looking around, confident that those who were ready would follow him.  

-xander-prescot-

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:53 am
Bella lifted her shoulders in a shrug and slipped out of her chair. She may as well go, although she did not trust Prescot. But she trusted that Taifallos and the others would see to it that he caused no great damage.

Her boy had been with the servants, eating healthy human food, or so she had ordered. If he was in trouble, no great loss. She would of course be annoyed that her property had been mishandled, and someone would be punished.  
Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff