Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:00 pm
She nodded. "Yeah, I've noticed that. But I like her car. It's really nice." Once again, she heard a howl outside of her room. Sophie laughed. "Seems like Jacob is having a fun time out there."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:04 pm
Emmet nodded. "Ya, all my faily have nice, fast car. Except I have a jeep, which is amazing I have to say because its all suped up." he grinned. "It is sooo fun to take it out into the mountains." he chuckled, thinking of the thought.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:10 pm
She smiled and sighed. "Yeah, I can't wait until my dad's car is finished. It's so nice and the motor is beautiful. I love to just start it up sometimes just so I can hear it. But I still need some parts if I want to take it out on the road." What her mother never knew, was that she would take it racing and earn money for better parts and other things. Sophie had already entered in a few contests but her opponents were waiting for her to have her car fixed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:12 pm
Emmet smiled at her. "Well if you are just lacking the money for the parts I could pay for them. My family is loaded with cash." he smiled.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:20 pm
She smiled and shook her head. "No, it's not a matter of money. It's just a matter of if I can find the parts that I need. The parts that I need are pretty hard to find but somehow I've been lucky." She looked at him, finally. "But thanks for the offer. It's good to know you're family is loaded." She giggled.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:46 pm
"Have you tried Ebay?" he asked, knowing that was where Rosalie had gotten a lot of her car parts and things that were hard to find.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:20 pm
Sophie nodded. "Yeah, I have all the parts ordered. I'm just waiting for them to come in. All I need are a few parts for the driver's door a spring for the passenger seat and another part for the engine. I got most of them from Ebay but others I had to go to random towns to find them." Sophie looked back at the ceiling and sighed. She needed to go to bed but she wasn't at all tired.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:22 pm
Emmet then randomly glanced at the time and sa it was very late. "Hey, shouldn't you be going to sleep now? I should probably leave so you can sleep." he sighed, getting up.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:30 pm
Sophie shrugged. "If you want to go, but I'm not tired. You can stay as long as you want. I don't mind." She told him. Sophie wanted him to stay but she knew it was wrong, for the both of them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:32 pm
Emmet looked into her face, she didnt seem tired so he didnt think she was lieing to him. "Okay, ill stay then." he said, moving and sitting next to her on the bed, but on the far end of it, away from her.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:51 pm
Sophie grabbed her blanket and wrapped it around her. She looked at Emmet and shrugged. "It's not you. The window's still open and it's cold. But I like the cold." She smiled and snuggled deeper into the blanket.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:54 pm
Emmet sighed and then got up quickly, clsed th window and then sat back on the bed. "If you are snuggling up to that blanket so much, you must have been cold." he accused, looking in her eyes, confused by what he was feeling.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:57 pm
"I like to cold because I can snuggle in a blanket." She said as a matter of fact. "You didn't have to do that, though. But thank you." She told him and hugged her knees as she watched him curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:01 pm
"Oh, okay." he sighed, looking back at her curiously. He knew he was cloder than the air even on the coldest day in Forks usually, but didnt know exactly what to do. He thought about touching her arm or something ot prove he was 'freezing', but then chickened out.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:06 pm
For awhile the two of them sat in silence. The air was getting awkward for Sophie. "So," She began. "Tell me about you self. Come here often?" She asked and then laughed. "Do you ever realize that every time there's an awkward pause in a situation or in the beginning of a conversation someone always asks something like 'come here often'?" She looked at Emmet who was staring at her. "Sorry, random thought." She shrugged.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff