Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KraZGurl

1,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:36 am
Hmmm... I like Soujiro because of his ability to hide his emotions, and that he was very skilled. Not to mention that he's an angsty character. And I like Enishi because he's just kick a** (and he has silver hair. I have this thing for silver haired bishonen. n.n)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:47 am
Melody Rhyme
Thanks dear!! Now I can keep this going!!!

Here is my Q. of the Day: If you could really meet on of the Kenshin charictors who would it be, and what would you ask them/ talk about?

i think it would either be kenshin or sanosuke and i would probly just hang out with them and ask them to teach me some fighting. also because they are both really cute. heart  

Teh Ushi-ness

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:55 am
Melody Rhyme
Interesting fact-- Sano did have a girlfriend at one time.... but it is in the last arc that has not been translated into english yet.

New Q of the Day--- What was your first impression of Kenshin... and how did you start getting into the series?

i thought that he was really cute and cool and i just started to watch the series and really like it so i kept watching it then school came and i had to stop

Melody Rhyme
NEW Q OF THE DAY: What happens to everyone as the series ends...(TV, not OVA....we'll save that for another day), in other words, what do they all go off to do, or do they just stay at the dojo?

i dont know the series one, only the ova because i saw reflections but i didnt see the last of the series crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:01 am
Melody Rhyme
Technically, the sign on Sano's back means "bad" or "wicked".... but evil is close.

The end answers I was looking for were.... Sano goes off to travel arround the world, Megumi goes to finnish her medical studies, Kenshin Kaoru and Yahiko I believe remain at the dojo, but I think Yahiko my go off traveling to get the kind of training that Kenshin did while he was on the road.

NEW Q of the DAY: What is your favorite wepon from the series, and why?

1. Wakizashi
2. Sakabatou
3. Kendo  

Teh Ushi-ness

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:06 am
Melody Rhyme
New Q of the Day: Who was your favorite bad guy... and why?

aoshi because he is cute and i like his attitude hes awesome and i like soujiro cuz i think he is cute to too.

((i did all those post just so i could answer the questions sry if its a lot sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:00 pm
I for one, can understand why you felt like answering all of them. Good one Ushiomo!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:00 am
My fave bad guy would be Enishi. Because he's the strongest opponent Kenshin had to face. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:59 am
My favorite bad guy is (grr i cant remember his name but its the burned guy) just because he has spikes voice... I think  

MulesAreFunn

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:28 am
Samurai X of Mirkwood
My favorite bad guy is (grr i cant remember his name but its the burned guy) just because he has spikes voice... I think

You must mean Shi-shio Right? Guess what everyone? I got Final Fantasy X and since you can change the name of yer summon creatures (AKA Aeons) I changed the name of my Ifrit to Shi-shio cuz the Aeon is always engulfed in flame. What do you think of that huh? He-he  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:59 pm
hypnocrown
Samurai X of Mirkwood

You must mean Shi-shio Right? Guess what everyone? I got Final Fantasy X and since you can change the name of yer summon creatures (AKA Aeons) I changed the name of my Ifrit to Shi-shio cuz the Aeon is always engulfed in flame. What do you think of that huh? He-he

mmm...after FFX, try getting FFX-2. People say the sequel isn't as good as the original but i it's okay. It might get boring with so many missions. Still, since you are a guy, you won't like it as much as girls would. sweatdrop  

Misao-hime

ShadowAkasha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:13 pm
Misao-sama
hypnocrown
Samurai X of Mirkwood

mmm...after FFX, try getting FFX-2. People say the sequel isn't as good as the original but i it's okay. It might get boring with so many missions. Still, since you are a guy, you won't like it as much as girls would. sweatdrop

you would think guys would like it tho  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:20 pm
My favorite bad-guy, would be Soujiro....His entire view, his part in the scheme of things...I also like Enishi...He was vengefull, but with a heart....Powerfull as well.....Most hated, just for kicks, was Izzica(Sp), a pain in the neck traitor to Katsura, and young Kenshin.....He played Kenshin right into a part of his horrible history....  

Katsura

Muhen

Dapper Genius

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:27 pm
Hmm, favorite bad guy... I guess Enishi. He was cool. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:34 pm
Hmm, since it's about girls then I may like it, FFX-2 I mean.

Anyways, is it just me or do the mods seem to be away too often? I think the guild is kinda getting iddle.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Sky~Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:44 pm
there seems to be a bunch of new questions of the day....

heres one for you all

BETWEEN WHAT AGES WAS KENSHIN THE HITOKIRI BATTOUSAI?
If you read the manga youll find it in one of the first three books.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff