Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

insaneerin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:55 am
"So, Ginny, you ready for school to start yet?" Harry asked her. She seemed more quiet than usual but he just ignored that fact and decided to start a conversation with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:07 pm
insaneerin
"So, Ginny, you ready for school to start yet?" Harry asked her. She seemed more quiet than usual but he just ignored that fact and decided to start a conversation with her.

"I can't wait for school to start. But we still need to get every one's stuff." smiled Ginny looking at him.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:33 pm
fred and george walked into the kitchen and saw harry talking to ginny.
"well this is going to be easy." fred stated
" what are you talking about?" asked george
"this is what we do......"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:03 am
"Yea, I cant wait to see how Diagon Alley is! I always love going there." Harry was excited. He smiled at Ginny as well.  

insaneerin

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:27 pm
insaneerin
"Yea, I cant wait to see how Diagon Alley is! I always love going there." Harry was excited. He smiled at Ginny as well.

Ginny smiled and nodded in agreement. 'Why is he talking to me? Why not talk to Ron.' thought Ginny for a moment. She then looked at Fred and George haveing a feeling they had a plain to do something bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:54 pm
((Name: Leigh Serr
What grade : 5th
Wand : Dragon Heart Strings, 11", Willow
House : Slytherin
Looks: Long black hair that hangs down to about her buttocks. Bright green eyes, brighter even then Harry's. Tall, thin, curvy and tanned with flawless skin. When out of uniform she will only wear black.
Bio: She comes from a wealthy familly who has a long withstanding history of Gryffindor pride. She is actually the first of her realative's who went to Hogwarts to ever end up in Slytherin. When she did you could imagine the dissapointment. She hates her familly for the way they treat her for being in Slytherin. Eventually she kills them all in a raging wave of madness, but for now she is still semi-sane.))

Diagon Ally was the same as always. A dark haired, green eyed girl glared half-heartedly at the group of cheerful people walking by. She dressed in all black and wore dark make-up around her eyes. Most people feared her because of the way she dressed, they judged her before meeting her.

Across the way she saw a thin blond haired boy do the same. She knew who he was, but she was not in the least his friend. Draco Malfoy, the prince of the Slytherin house. He could always get out of trouble, what with "Daddy's money" and all. He disgusted her. However there where few people in the world she actually liked. She liked her cat Mr. Cat, but what a stupid name she had given it at the age of five.

Swifty she moved between two lovers holding hands and walked into the pathetically small book store. She cruised her way over to the curses section. Nothing new, how disappointing.

She turned to leave but found Malfoy stading in front of her, a look of slight intrigue on his face.

"What do you want?" she muttered.

"Who are you?"

"Why do you care?" Never in her five years at Hogwarts had anyone other than a teacher shown actual interest in her.

"I think I've seen your face before," he remained calm and collected, which angered her.

"That's because I'm in house in your year," she blurted out in fury.

"Ah yes... Now I remeber... Lily was it?" he took a step towards her.

"No," she hissed "My name is Leigh Serr."

"Well, Leigh I'll see you around." and with that said he took his leave.

What the hell was that? she thought slightly leaning against the book shelf. Why would a Malfoy talk to me?

((Whoo! First post!! ^^))

Diana_Faye

Mr.Vash 12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:42 pm
Name: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Job: Headmaster at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry
Wand: No clue
Old House: No clue
Old School: Hogwarts
Looks: What do you think
Bio: Not sure  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:22 am
Yang yukazami
Name: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Job: Headmaster at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry
Wand: No clue
Old House: No clue
Old School: Hogwarts
Looks: What do you think
Bio: Not sure

((I hope you know you where sappose to pm me this. Not post it. You where not suppose to put it as a profile if you wanted to be him. You had to pm me that you want to be him and why you would be good at it. But I'll let it slip this time. Go right ahead and post when ever.))  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:44 pm
(( crying No one's posting!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:57 pm
Diana_Faye
Well I am currently waiting for someone else to do something.  

insaneerin

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:51 pm
insaneerin
Diana_Faye

((I did post as Ginny. Where is the one that plays Hermione. She has not posted for a while now. KK I will try to start a coversation as Ginny with Harry.))

"So what are you, Ron and Hermione have plained for the rest of the summer?" asked Ginny. She just couldnt help herself asking.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:29 pm
Tifagirl
insaneerin
Diana_Faye

((I did post as Ginny. Where is the one that plays Hermione. She has not posted for a while now. KK I will try to start a coversation as Ginny with Harry.))

"So what are you, Ron and Hermione have plained for the rest of the summer?" asked Ginny. She just couldnt help herself asking.
"Oh, I dont know," Harry replied. To tell the truth, he hadnt really thought about what they were going to do this summer. He was just looking forward to spending it all with his friends. Just as long as there were no run ins with Malfoy or an attack from Voldemort.

"I didnt really have much planned out yet. I'm just glad I am here. What about you Ginny? Having any friends over this summer?"

insaneerin

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:31 pm
"okay so i am thinkin how bout we lock em in a closet!" george said
" no way too cliche! we are going to have to get somestuff from our supplies"
fred said. the plan was to get tangling rope that binded two people together.
and the only way out was to....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:13 pm
insaneerin
Tifagirl
insaneerin
Diana_Faye

"Oh, I dont know," Harry replied. To tell the truth, he hadnt really thought about what they were going to do this summer. He was just looking forward to spending it all with his friends. Just as long as there were no run ins with Malfoy or an attack from Voldemort.

"I didnt really have much planned out yet. I'm just glad I am here. What about you Ginny? Having any friends over this summer?"

"Nope. None of them have time. They are all on vacation with there families." answered Ginny.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

insaneerin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:48 am
"Oh," Harry started, "Well I guess that just means that you'll have to hang out with us."

~~~~~~~~

Ron sighed. He always had to spend time with his sister when his friends werent around. And now that his friends were around, Harry now suggested that she hang out with them.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff