Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
||----&gt; CC's Corner. //Yada. Yada. Yada. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The King Of The North

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:12 am
candycrack
[Salt]
Hmm... well, I got black in the bottom...

confused

Any better?

ack. don't use flame shoes to do it gonk

I know, but I can't figure out how else to... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:13 am
I know Im just picky. and like never give out 10's xd  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:14 am
[Salt]
candycrack
[Salt]

confused

Any better?

Hmmm are thier any shoes that have red and black in them?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:15 am
candycrack
[Salt]
candycrack
[Salt]

confused

Any better?

Hmmm are thier any shoes that have red and black in them?

The only ones I can think of are the Kill VO shoes, but they're really bright for this avatar, and the black is hard to notice. Plus, they might have to wait awhile when on a 450 gold budget... xd  

The King Of The North

Aged Noob

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:17 am
Ah IC.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:56 am
*leaves a message* Hey! If your interested, do you wanna rock down to electric avenue??  

Rock Flavored Condom

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:39 am
irb!
*leaves a message* Hey! If your interested, do you wanna rock down to electric avenue??

sounds fun xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:30 pm
why is it that AT newbs are so stupid.

Me: Rate me please

Girl: hm not sure if you're a conformist or not with your hair, common color. the peachy-ish colors don't exactly match but it looks fine. the punky purse is nice, really adds some spunk to it!! i do like the collar but it kinda adds to the already dark theme, the peach kind of contradicts that but i guess... not a fan of your shoes but whatever floats your boat... 8.8. cool.

[note: this is comming from someone wearing a red basic skirt, a white ruffle top, red phat shoes and that ugly red and white beanie type hat... who had blonde hair.]

Me: conformist Thats amusing, I was one of the first people to buy the style.. not thinking it was going to become so popular since it came with a price tag. But thanks for the rate.

She didn't give me a bad rating, but with all her annoying comments I figured I would of gotten a 5... I just don't understand what goes through these newbies heads.

[/end annoying rant]

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Amonique

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:58 pm
candycrack
why is it that AT newbs are so stupid.

Me: Rate me please

Girl: hm not sure if you're a conformist or not with your hair, common color. the peachy-ish colors don't exactly match but it looks fine. the punky purse is nice, really adds some spunk to it!! i do like the collar but it kinda adds to the already dark theme, the peach kind of contradicts that but i guess... not a fan of your shoes but whatever floats your boat... 8.8. cool.

[note: this is comming from someone wearing a red basic skirt, a white ruffle top, red phat shoes and that ugly red and white beanie type hat... who had blonde hair.]

Me: conformist Thats amusing, I was one of the first people to buy the style.. not thinking it was going to become so popular since it came with a price tag. But thanks for the rate.

She didn't give me a bad rating, but with all her annoying comments I figured I would of gotten a 5... I just don't understand what goes through these newbies heads.

[/end annoying rant]

That's what I thought, too, before I got to the end o__O Sounds like she's trying to avoid making you mad and/or suck up, while stating her opinions. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:22 pm
xd thats what I thought.. her rating to remus lycanthe

i don't particularly like how you matched blue and black. it looks like you just kind of forgot to match them up.?? but i guess it still looks nice.. shoes are too blue, not black enough. the necklace lightens it up, gives it a nicer touch. you obviously matched hair and eyes to it (omg!!) overall 8.4.

that was another one. she's talking trash about the avs then giving them a high rating. It confuses me  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Amonique

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:38 pm
candycrack
xd thats what I thought.. her rating to remus lycanthe

i don't particularly like how you matched blue and black. it looks like you just kind of forgot to match them up.?? but i guess it still looks nice.. shoes are too blue, not black enough. the necklace lightens it up, gives it a nicer touch. you obviously matched hair and eyes to it (omg!!) overall 8.4.

that was another one. she's talking trash about the avs then giving them a high rating. It confuses me

@__@ "i don't particularly like how you matched blue and black. it looks like you just kind of forgot to match them up.??" I don't like how you matched them, it looks like you forgot to match them? Is it just me or is there something wrong with that sentence? And then it looks nice even though she doesn't like it. Wtf. I think we have a very mixed up "rater" here. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:44 pm
I do tooo, She trashes the av then gives a high number rating... I think shes very confused xd  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Amonique

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:47 pm
candycrack
I do tooo, She trashes the av then gives a high number rating... I think shes very confused xd

Do you have a link to her rating thread? I want to see what she has to say about my avatar.

"it has no pink on the bottom, but the pink on the top evens it out. 7/10"

xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:51 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3295256  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:56 pm
*un-zips fly*

*glances at the rules*

*zips it back up*

Damn. Oh well, I guess I'll just take a number 1 rate with extra ketchup.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff