Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:25 pm
Tibby looked up at the two, her brilliant green eyes large and sad, "You wouldn't understand." she said, standing now, "I guess I don't have a choice though, do you really want me traveling with you, I'm just an elf."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:28 pm
"Yeah and Im just a freak born with wings on my back. And in case that isnt weird enough if i wanted to i can change my entire body into that of a bird so im not exactly normal." he joked.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:41 pm
kara smiled at joseph. "hello, i'm kara." (car-uh) she glanced at his wings. "wow what pretty wings," she said her eyes wide. "you were born with them i'm geussing."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:44 pm
"That reminds me were you? Because Id really like to know why i myself have wings. I kind of just went along with it but im still curious.  

Saphirewolf7

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:48 pm
"Well, I can say I've had them since I can remember, so I probably did have them at the time. Though I can't change into a bird like you can."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:02 pm
"wow, i'm like this because of my poor magic use..."  

Deadly Posion

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:13 pm
Kree stomped up and slapped falcon then gently kissed him on the cheek. “Now then shall we go Tibby? You see the sphinx and the elves had a treaty and they made the Gira a ball of such knowledge it gleams. Just being in the same room makes you feel smarter, it’s that powerful, my mother helped make it as did one of your ancestors.”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:47 am
Falcon didnt know which had shocked him more. The knowledge of his ancestors or the kiss. He wondered how long he had been frozen before he was able to move agian. "I uh you um.....you know of my ancestry? How? Uh never mind actually you can tell me later. Was it on my dads side? Because I have no idea who my father is and my mother died when i was very young." he said somewhat sadly although he was still hyped up about the kiss.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:23 pm
kara looked at kree. "um, kree..." she started. "do you like falcon in the special way??" she was very curious because she had never seen anyone kiss someone the first day they met. "um, or were you just tring to scare him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:57 pm
Oh come on people I CANT control my blushing!! he screamed in his head. Although, he WAS very curious to know if a beautiful sphinx girl did like him.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:13 pm
Tibby smiled and shook her head, she was so confused. She nodded to Kree, the sphinx apparently, who knew more about Tibby than Tibby knew herself, and reached into her bag, she brought a leather string and pulled back her long red hair. The sun was hot enough to make her blood boil.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:20 pm
((WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OVER 100 POSTS!!!!!!! ))  

Deadly Posion

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:47 pm
(Points up nice)
Kree smiled and simply said, “I was talking to Tibby, not you. Are you ready?” She started out of the door but stopped, “And yes I do, very much.” She raised her eyebrow, very seductively. (Which means like really sexy like. Hey shay I call FALCON!!!!) “You coming? I’m going to trace the magic traces and find out where the Gira is.”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:54 pm
kara crossed her arms. kree may be pretty and honest... she started to think, but she can be mean....  

Deadly Posion

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:17 pm
Kree transformed in a furry of sand she then picked up the bag and slug it over her thin human shoulder. “SO? Any one coming except Tibby and I?” She looked around at the people, but no answer came, “Oh well I was hoping for a STRONG, man to come with me, and I need a good pair of cat claws, and Another winged father figure for Tibby that and a playmate, but that’s just my motherly instincts talking, Oh well.” She winked and turned again into a ten foot tall lioness, “Come Tibby you can ride on my back.” She crawled out of the door.
(Let's get it moving people!!!)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces