Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:24 pm
Kaiba Lily
Death T-2
Ireth Lossehelin
xd

Quote:
Gaia Name: Ireth Lossehelin

Dislikes: STUPID PEOPLE! scream

What got you into Seto: eek Seriously, I have no idea... I just started watching the series and he was immediatly my favourite character.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Memeber, I think... sweatdrop

Other: I used to talk to Kaiba. o.O;; And carry a picture of him everywhere.

What's that pic in your sig? IT ROCKS!! but I can only save it as a btimap! gonk gonk gonk

Not me, I now have it saved and it's animated cool

SeNd It To Me, Oh MaStEr Of ThE gUiLd WhIcH hOnOuRs SeTo!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:20 pm
Gaia Name: ShadowEyesMaster

Likes: Drawing, writing, KAIBA(!), Mokuba (he's adorable!)

Dislikes: Big sisters, softball, dancing (I have two left feet >.<)

What got you into Seto: The first time I saw him, I thought "What an jerk!" But, now that I'm older (I watched the show right after CardCaptors. I'm such a dork) and I understand him more, I'm like "I wuv you Kaiba!"

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other: Well, I'm 5''3', like anyone cares, I amke my own comics and write stories and stuff. I also draw all the time and my friends nearly strangle me for one of my pictures. Especially Summer, who attacks me whenever I have a picture of Sesshomaru from Inuyasha.  

XshutterflyX

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:26 pm
ShadowEyesMaster
Gaia Name: ShadowEyesMaster

Likes: Drawing, writing, KAIBA(!), Mokuba (he's adorable!)

Dislikes: Big sisters, softball, dancing (I have two left feet >.<)

What got you into Seto: The first time I saw him, I thought "What an jerk!" But, now that I'm older (I watched the show right after CardCaptors. I'm such a dork) and I understand him more, I'm like "I wuv you Kaiba!"

Other: Well, I'm 5''3', like anyone cares, I amke my own comics and write stories and stuff. I also draw all the time and my friends nearly strangle me for one of my pictures. Especially Summer, who attacks me whenever I have a picture of Sesshomaru from Inuyasha.

Welcome! ^^ have fun loving Seto with us!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:04 pm
Death T-2
Kaiba Lily
Death T-2
Ireth Lossehelin
xd

Quote:
Gaia Name: Ireth Lossehelin

Dislikes: STUPID PEOPLE! scream

What got you into Seto: eek Seriously, I have no idea... I just started watching the series and he was immediatly my favourite character.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Memeber, I think... sweatdrop

Other: I used to talk to Kaiba. o.O;; And carry a picture of him everywhere.

What's that pic in your sig? IT ROCKS!! but I can only save it as a btimap! gonk gonk gonk

Not me, I now have it saved and it's animated cool

SeNd It To Me, Oh MaStEr Of ThE gUiLd WhIcH hOnOuRs SeTo!!!!
k  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Egyptain Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:07 pm
Gaia Name: Egyptain Dreamer

Likes: Kaiba, Drawing, writing, read fanfiction, Kaiba, anime/manga, Yaoi, and did i mention Kaiba?

Dislikes: school, homework, doing chores.

What got you into Seto: well, when i first saw Kaiba, i really did not like him, i thought he was a jerk..... but now that i've started to read fanfiction, i just can't get enough kaiba whee xd

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew):..... Mamber.....

Other: I have my own yami..... her name is Alice, but i call her Ice. although.... she doesn't like Kaiba as much as me....... biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:24 am
Gaia Name: Set0Kaiba

Dislikes: spinach

What got you into Seto: looks, character, wealth, dueling skills, everything

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other: I'm dutch  

Set0Kaiba

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:35 pm
Set0Kaiba

xD I like this Seto alot.
It's like the yaoi version...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:13 am
Im Lily
Set0Kaiba

xd 3nodding wink heart  

Set0Kaiba

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:29 pm
Set0Kaiba
Im Lily
Set0Kaiba

xd 3nodding wink heart

>///< 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:39 pm
Im Lily
Set0Kaiba
Im Lily
Set0Kaiba

xd 3nodding wink heart

>///< 4laugh

Yay! Yaoi version Seto! *happy dance* Wait, what am I doing?
*glomp* Hi.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Maris~Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:14 pm
Gaia Name: Maris~Kaiba

Likes: Yaoi, yuri, manga, gossipping, anything to do with Yu-Gi-Oh (except bashing), Inuyasha, Kaiba brothers, emoticons, ice cream, blah blah blah whee

Dislikes: homophobes, jerks, religious fanatics(don't ask)

What got you into Seto: The first time I ever saw an episode of YGO was on one Saturday morning when I decided to check it out on Kid's WB. This first episode was the one in Duelist Kingdom where Seto sneaks into his underground computer room to help Yugi win the duel against his doppelganger. It was so awesome I've been hooked ever since...the cliffhanger helped too. xd (This was way back when DK episodes were brand new-which goes to show how long I've been a fan 3nodding )

Other: Uuuuummmmm....please don't be offended by my rabid obsession with yaoi! I'll try and tone it down in areas where it isn't appreciated... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:55 pm
Gaia Name: Ryani Tenebrae

Real Name: As far as I and this message board..and this computer, are concerned, I am Ryani of the Dark.

Age: A decade, and half again, marred yet, by a quarter year.

Likes: Reading, Folklore, Greek Mythology, Anime, Witch Hunter Robin, R.O.D, Filk, folk, folk-rock, Morgan l'fei Dar Williams, Vows and Honor series by Mercedes Lackey, Princess Mononoke, Charles de lint, Astrology, the concept of Shadow-lovers, making excuses.

Dislikes: Prejedice, poppy 'teen growing up' novels, trendy drams, most cartoons made by Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, overly hyper people without a brain to compensate, my own emotions, sometimes..

What got you into Seto: I'm not sure. I once had been arranged, by a friend, to talk to a friend of his who would 'train me as a fangirl'. She asked me my Bishie, and, for some reason, I said Seto.
I was mooning over Kenshin at the time.
But I am VERY glad I answered that. I suppose I 'met' him once when I was at my aunt's. I just lay on the grass, and began to day dream..I sort of started to get to know him then. It's grown. Trust me, it's grown.

Other: My first name is of my own invention. My last is latin meaning, Dark, or Darkness..I would be Ryani the Dark, or Ryani of the Darkness..My full nickname is Ryani Sylvan Tenebrae..Ryani of the forest's darkness.  

RyaniTenebrae

DeadManWalking13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:16 pm
Gaia Name: Mag of Flames

Likes: Anime, soccer, chatting, Kaiba (in a role model sort of way... don't get all wierd on me!!!!!), ancient egypt, annoying Angel of Flames (aka Cat) wink

Dislikes: Bush, brocolli, my spanish teacher, calliflower, most meats, and STAR tests

What got you into Seto: Cat made me do it!!! I read the comic books, and they're addicting, I tell you! Anyways... yeah. That, and the tv show.

Other:Uh... Hi? I migh not be on very often... school is EVIL that way... so, yeah. Oh, and I'd like to make some friends! Ok then... c u around! ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:51 pm
Im Lily
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan
Gaia Name: Ryuuki-chan

Likes: Yuugiou, Seto, Malik, Ryou, Bakura, heart yaoi heart rping, cosplaying, yuri, drawing doujinshi, manga, anime, Grave of the Fireflies (best. movie. EVER)

Dislikes: BUSH, anti-gay/racist people, people who hate anime because it's 'for kids', people who judge yuugiou on it's dub version, tomatoes, sibling pairings (cousins I can deal with)

What got you into Seto: His past. I'm a sucker for tragic pasts (see above favorite characters xp )

Other: Favorite Seto pairings are Seto/Malik and Seto/Yugi, proud member of the YGO yaoi guild

eek I loved Grave of the Fire flies, I was the most sad anime I have ever seen! crying

That movie is so sad! I cried when he burned her body! crying crying crying

I thought the saddest part was when they were walking along, and Seita was feeding Setsuko some rice they found on the ground. So sad! crying
Very sad!

*thwaps self for not seeing this post until now... nearly 3 months later!!!* I found it strange when I first heard the voice of the police officer (english track... the japanese track is cool too) and I'm like, "Yami?!!", and then I'm like, "Oh! It's Dan Green... oh ok... the guy that does Yami, Silva (Shaman King) and Knuckles (Sonic X)..." xd sweatdrop  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:52 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan
Gaia Name: Ryuuki-chan

Likes: Yuugiou, Seto, Malik, Ryou, Bakura, heart yaoi heart rping, cosplaying, yuri, drawing doujinshi, manga, anime, Grave of the Fireflies (best. movie. EVER)

Dislikes: BUSH, anti-gay/racist people, people who hate anime because it's 'for kids', people who judge yuugiou on it's dub version, tomatoes, sibling pairings (cousins I can deal with)

What got you into Seto: His past. I'm a sucker for tragic pasts (see above favorite characters xp )

Other: Favorite Seto pairings are Seto/Malik and Seto/Yugi, proud member of the YGO yaoi guild

eek I loved Grave of the Fire flies, I was the most sad anime I have ever seen! crying

That movie is so sad! I cried when he burned her body! crying crying crying

I thought the saddest part was when they were walking along, and Seita was feeding Setsuko some rice they found on the ground. So sad! crying
Very sad!

*thwaps self for not seeing this post until now... nearly 3 months later!!!* I found it strange when I first heard the voice of the police officer (english track... the japanese track is cool too) and I'm like, "Yami?!!", and then I'm like, "Oh! It's Dan Green... oh ok... the guy that does Yami, Silva (Shaman King) and Knuckles (Sonic X)..." xd sweatdrop

Uh-huh...  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces