Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:51 pm
“Nightmare, if we don’t go to this place and kill these demons many people will die: that’s why. If you ahve a problem you don’t have to come too, I know it is a lot to ask of a new student.”
Natasha said, trying to calm him

Adam felt a lump in his throat and smield at his own foolishness for it. Aizling was sweet. He reached a hand back and took hers in it.

You and Natasha are the first people in many, many years I have spoken to, and who ahve shown me kindness, and I thankyou so much for that. But do not worry about me. I can be hurt, yes, but so far nothing has killed me, indeed I think that no one less than Satan himself or Gabriel up in heaven could achive that task. So don’t worry.”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:55 pm
Nightmare yelled
"I'm over 4 billion years old each 100 years i have to change my name and im only on this world because im supposed to be slaying demons with the help of other arches and the Hellsing clan!"
he said while holding the giant cross  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:58 pm
Natasha was surprised entirely by nightmare’s claims, and her eyes widened and she glanced at Adam for confirmation, but she treid ot keep her cool.
“Is that true? Well, that’s what we plan to do- slay demons with my clan.”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:00 pm
"If you knew why you're here than why did you keep asking?" Lilith gave Nightmare a questioning look.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Nikoli herd someting and spun around drawing his pistol He aimed it. at the heads of the soldiers. "Whoa whoa Nikoli calm down. We are from Beta company."
"Beta? Arnt you supose to defend the map peice?" Nikoli asked as he put his gun away.
"Yea but the cities arua sheild has fallen the demons and our templars are fighting hand to hand gun to gun im the streets. we've called for airsuport from our bombers."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:03 pm
As Adam took Aisling's hand she felt safe enough to drop her guard and become visible.

".....Adam...gives....courage.....to Aisling....."Aisling sent her words to him, "....help....try.....if able....."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:06 pm
Lilith looked behind Adam at the now visible Aisling.
"So you're the reason for the frost on the ground." She smiled, "I was wondering who this ghost they were talking about was."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:07 pm
“Doesn’t anybody have a notion of trespass laws in this country?” Natasha said irritably as the soldier turned up, but was growing more and more concerned about the problems in the neighbouring city. It was all too stressful, perhaps the oracles were right- that a great dark force was coming. She bit her lip and pushed her hair behind her ear.

Adam smiled."you should not be so shy, Aisling, no one here will harm you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:11 pm
Aisling turned her attention Lilith and then to Adam back to Lilith. Unable to actually speak to her Aisling only nodded her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:15 pm
"My applogies ma'm but we are here for Nikoli. Nikoli you have to come with us to the church. Your the only one who can open the lock." Said the soldier.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:24 pm
“listen, we want to help out. I have weapons inside the mansion and books if it will assist you.” Natasha said firmly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:31 pm
"Templar Nikoli this is DS12 we are curently hovering above you. We are your ride." said a voice from the holo. A sudden gus of wind blew the grass and dust aside. "Wait whats that!? Rocket!" Shouted the pilot as he moved the ship away from the rocket. They landed a few feet away from the house. sevral soldiers came running from the ship. There was the sound of gunfire. one of the maines fell to the floor. "We got hostiles." the soldier from Beta company. 2 waves of demon soldiers. came from the woods opening fire.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:37 pm
Adam staggered slightly and tucked his wings as tight to his body as he could to avoid getting blown by the air, his long white ahir already caught in the wind.

Natasha’s eyes widened and she instantly kicked up a leg to grab the knife from it.

“Inside- now!” she commanded, rleiaisng it would be the safest place. “I have guns, you’ll need ‘em.”

Frowning, Adam ran form under the helicopter’s draft and spread his wings, instantly taking to the air with a few large flaps of them. Natasha looked up at him.

“where are you going?! Argh!” she hurried inside the mansion, the edge of the wall past her exploding in shrapnel at a near-hit form a bullet.

From his vantage point in the air, Adam looked down the scene below, trying to gauge how many demons there were.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:43 pm
"Natasha! Get your stuff and head to the D.S Beta and me will cover you!" Shouted Nikoli. "Beta Company take cover and fire!" Nikoli shouted as he ran behind a tree. He poped out and opened fire on the demons. hitting sevral. Beta Continued to fire takeing out sevral more. the demons dis banded and scatered into the woods opening fire on the Company.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:49 pm
Aisling-startled by the sudden events once again faded from the view of others. In her invisible state she watched-frightened, not knowing what to do.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff