Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:44 pm
The bandersnatch ran through the wall that showed up and snatched Malice, and retuned to the card soldiers, and walked with them towards the Dark King’s palace. (I want March to save Me)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:47 pm
ruggaboo
(I want March to save Me)

((You don't always get what you want. twisted ))  

TY Charns
Crew

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:00 pm
(alright miss lover girl let your boyfriend save you. ((ingrate!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:54 am
(YAY!!!!!but the sad thing is I cant figure out a way for him to save me... THINK, THINK, THINK,)  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:57 am
(JUST SAY HE JUMPS IN FRONT OF YOU WITH A SWORD!! JEEZ!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 pm
(whoa ruggaboo! What was with the temper tantrum? You could have a power if you want to, thought your character is already mad awesome sweatdrop )
Alice looked at Christine, "Um...What do we do now?" she asked nervously, staring after Malice and the monster that had grabbed her.Torren guestured to the March Hare,"March, why don't you go take care of your girlfriend, it seems the bandersnatch has gotten a hold of her, I'll take the girls to the south post." he said authoratively. He started walking quickly down a bright purple path through the woods, a shortcut to the south post, a small group of tiny fluffy headed creature gathered at his feet, getting in the way. "Dang mome wraths!" he muttered, annoyedly kicking at them. Alice made a cute face at them, "Their so small!" she gushed, puttibending down to stroke the head of one the little creatures."Yes, adorable." Torren muttered sarcastically, "Now come on, we don't have much time till the attack."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 pm
"Wait, attack? You could have mentioned that before you know." Christine said frowning.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:34 pm
The little mome wraths gathered at Christines feet, hopping onto her shoes. Torren arched an eyebrow at her, "didn't you hear the Chesire cat? He said the Dark King's troops are attacking from the south side, we need you and Alice if we're going to win." he said urgently.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 pm
"Alright so we have our....imaginnation, what do you specialize in?" she asked arching an eyebrow back at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 pm
(AWWW thanks)
March looked at the rude prince and said, “She’s not my girlfriend, we have a strict business relationship. I’ll need help, It takes a lot to just weaken a bandersnatch, but luckily we have jabberwockies,” He looked at Christine and Alice, “here Christine, take one, there supposed to be good luck, if you treat them nicely,” March looked at the prince ,“keep him as a pet.” March handed Christine a smaller purple mome wrath. He walked to the south gate and followed the foot steps and found the bandersnatch holding Mal and drinking water at a small pond. “Let’s sneak up on him.”  

ruggaboo

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:43 pm
Alice picked up a small mome wrath and stuck it safely in her pocket, "Stay there." she muttered as she followed the March Hare, leaving Torren to talk to Christine. Torren looked at Christine increduously, "You do not seem to understand your full power here, you can have anything you can possibly think of! Armor, weapons, anything Wonderland needs to return peace, this is why we need you, you are the only beings that can save us now." he told Christine, taking her hand and pulling her down the path. "When your mother and her sister were here, before I was born, there were different problems, and before that, when Alice the Great came, there were still other problems. You and your sister are supposed to end this, we need peace, once and for all."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:03 am
"I understand that. But what I want to know is what happens if we fail and how do we know this isnt some sort of trap? I mean if this is a war why would they have taken Malice alive? And why just one captive? If those things are so dangerous why send one to grad one person and not cause at least a bit of havec in the process?" she asked. "Doesnt that seem odd? I mean I dont know anything about wars in other worlds but this guy's supposed to be.....formidable. This seems like a pointless not well thought out plan." she said crossing her arms.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:40 pm
Torren gave her an exasperated look, "Malice is one of our most accomplished rebels, frankly, I'm not surprised she was captured, and as for causing havec, well, it is difficult enough catching Malice off guard." he said, trying harder to make her come down the path, "Now come on, March and Malice can take care of themselves. Where's Alice?" he said suddenly, looking around for the black haired girl, she was nowhere to be seen. Alice had walked down the path away from Christine and Torren, looking around at the trees, stroking the yellow mome wrath in her pocket. Something caught her eye in the shadows, "Hello?" she called nervously. Then she looked harder as a group of men, though they seemed somehow more animal, walked out from the tree, they gathered around her, a vicious look in each of their eyes. They bared their teeth, which she now found were each incredibly sharp.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:30 pm
Christine looked around frantically. "Alice!" she called cupping her hands over her mouth. "Alice!" she called again running down the first path she saw now ignoring his "royal highness" who was calling after her. "Alice where are you?" she shouted praying for a response. Even her purple mome wrath looked worried.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:59 am
Torren looked at his watch, "Curses." he muttered, running after Christine, "Well, wherever she is, we'd better find her fast, before the cleaning crew picks up." he said, "If the paths are erased before we find her, I'm afraid Alice is a goner." Then a thought popped into his head, "Come." he grabbed Christine's wrist and ran into the forest, his eyes flicking back and forth, knowing that Alice would be in here somewhere, there it was, the cave was ahead of them.Alice was being carried by the largest of the creatures, around her were the walls of the cave they had dragged her to, her ming was blank with fear, she had never been in a situation like this before, she didn't know what to do.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff