Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Im So Sorry ((looking....)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 pm
Meghan rasied an eyebrow. "This doesn't mean anything... You humiliated me. I'm just telling you... you were good enough. You're good enough for whatever you want... Just be confident." She said flatly with a nod.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:15 pm
"I want to get together with you then." he said, putting her down  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:35 pm
Meghan sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I don't know." She muttered softly, mumbling inaudibly to herself. "I'm moving." She blurted. She looked up at him, watching his face. "I'm moving in with my grandmother... She lives a couple hours from here... I couldn't take being here anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:39 pm
"Meghan.... please stay....." he said, looking into her eyes pleadingly. "Please...Ill fix it...." he said even more pleadingly still.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:52 pm
Meghan shook her head. "It's too late... I leave tomorrow." She said softly. "I should go to bed. Have to get up early to catch the train." She said. "Bye Nick." She said softly, slowly walking into the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:59 pm
"Meghan....." he said, grabbing her arm. "Remember this.... no matter where you are..no matter howw far we are apart... I love you..always have...always will...." he said, letting go. "......You better catch some Zs.... you get cranky if you dont have your beauty sleep...." he sighed, slowly walking away.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:02 pm
Meghan sighed softly and went into her house. She quickly ran up the stairs to her room. She sat at her window seat and peered out, watching as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:04 pm
Nick made it to other side of the street before looking back at the porch, which held so many memoeries. His first kiss. His first date. His first and only true love. He sighed heavily, his eyes flooded. "Meghan...." he wshispered. "Please...." he said to himself.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:21 pm
Meghan sighed softly, seeing him stop. She remembered all the nights that he scaled the house to sit on the little flat piece of roof just under her window. She smiled softly at the memory. She opened the window, letting the cool air wash over her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:30 pm
Nick tried walking a little more, but found himself staring right bacck at the small piece of roof. All the songs he had sung for her, even being up there at 12:01 AM exactly to be the first to say "Happy Birthday!" He whimpered a bit, he didnt want to leave.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:39 pm
Meghan sighed, leaning against the frame. She watched him stop. Watched him hesitant. "Just go." She whispered. "You're making it so hard to leave."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:44 pm
"Please.... dont leave...." he pleaded, walking towards her, teardrops hitting the floor like rain.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:46 pm
"I have to." Meghan said softly, tears were starting to come to her eyes. "Please don't make it any harder..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:49 pm
"Why do you have to? Because of a stupid rumor?!" Nick said, climbing up slowly.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:56 pm
"Yes." Meghan said flatly, shaking her head. "You don't know what it's like..." She babbled. "Girl world is cruel."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff