Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:56 pm
Nero jumped a bit when the girl spoke to her.
"Thanks." She paused for a second when she realized she was in class.
"What are we supposed to be doing?" She looked at Lamia with a blank expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:00 pm
As Faust continued to play Lamia entered his thoughts and he blushed slightly. "Just a bit longer..." he thought with a small smile on his face.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:41 pm
As Iyoten finished his run and push ups and pretty much ever thing he thought "Almost done"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:42 am
"oh." Lamia was in fact a little relieved that the girl didn't reaise what they were supposed to be doing. Thatshe was painting Lamia as her 'favbourite thing' wasa little creepy. Butnow it was obvious she just did it for the hell of it, which was cool.

"we're supposed to paint our favourite thing." Lamia said tapping her own canvas where three cheerful bats flew around  

dragontamer363
Crew

Izno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:07 am
Sunako looked at him and then thought for herself. "I could you him to show the b***h and the other students that I'm not a bad girl and that I could easily get high grades and leave this s**t of town and live my life with my credit cards and guns" She looked how the goat boy looked at the clock and she smiled "Are you going on a date romeo" She said with a nice voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:30 am
Faust jumped in his seat. He turned and looked at Sunako. He smiled nervously and replied, "Wha-? *blushes*.....N-no....I-i'm just...a...eager for the day to progress....." Faust's looks away-still red in the face.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Izno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:34 am
Sunako looked at him "I was only kidding" She then took the flute again "But if you have someone in mind I swear that I will never tell" She then turned around "Are you always nervous around girls Fausty boy"
[Poor Faust he he ]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:49 am
Faust calmed himself. "Oh....sorry," he replied.

"Actually.....I'm nervous around most people-especially in large groups....," Faust ran his hand through his hair and smiled. "I'm not really what a person would call as a 'social butterfly'."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Izno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:55 am
Sunako nooded and then looked at him "I don't often speak to people because some people are jerks and you just want to send them back were they came and teach them to never mess with me" She spoked like she was getting anfgry and then she took some tunes on her flute and then calmed down. "Have you ever been in Zen garden?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:03 am
"The Zen Gardens?" Faust repeated. "Yes..once or twice. My mother works as a guard and guide and is sometimes transferred there to work. But mostly she remains stationed in the Village Green. Umm...why do you ask?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Izno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:11 am
"Well...I wanted you to show you around there" She then looked down. She liked Zen garden because there was a calm that nobody other place had and then she could handle her anger. She looked at him and heard that the goat boys mother was a guard and that made things a bit difficult.
"I hope I haven't got cought by his mother" She took her flute and then smiled. " Well our little chat made that we passed 15 minutes and our lesson ends in 15 minutes"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:20 am
"Oh..." Nero looked down at her paper again.
"You're really pretty..." She mused then flipped the page to start something else.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:36 am
Lamia raised an eyebrow, but decided to take that at face value. Nero was an odd girl, but seemed nice.
"uh...thanks. not too bad yourself."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:39 am
Nero looked at Lamia as if she were suprised she was there.
"Thanks." She smiled.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:13 am
[what i miss???]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]