Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
Why doesn't Christians believe in Islam ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

white winters snow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:51 am
Voldemort point two
Casarthepuppet
Jesus also warned that angels of light will come to men and decive them and tell lies so stay true to God.

Actually, Jesus warned that the Devil would come looking like an angel of light... but other than that I totally agree with your post.

smile

Thank you lol, it typed out wrong that's what I meant it to put I will have to fix it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:33 am
Casarthepuppet
Voldemort point two
Casarthepuppet
Jesus also warned that angels of light will come to men and decive them and tell lies so stay true to God.

Actually, Jesus warned that the Devil would come looking like an angel of light... but other than that I totally agree with your post.

smile

Thank you lol, it typed out wrong that's what I meant it to put I will have to fix it. 3nodding

No problem. smile

Also, to everyone else in this thread, most all of the Islamic miracles you reference are hoaxes. Lmao, those trees in Germany are actually a painting. rofl  

Voldemort point two

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:15 am
Wow, I'm supposed to just "passing through", but I guess I couldn't stay silent and not post. but since I still can't online much (Idul Fitri in 3 days, I'll be having a trip to my mother's hometown and meet the family there), so I don't know when my next reply would be.. sweatdrop

Casarthepuppet
I look at all these other relgions and see that you have to
do certain things, pray certain ways, fast on certain days, go to certain places, you have to do all of these chores to get your way into heaven.
It all seems to me materialistic, like in the mormon church if you are a woman and don't marry a man in the temple you will not get into the highest place of heaven and see God because you are not jointed with a man.

So many hoops and things you have to jump through, but in my bible it says that all you need to do is love God with all your heart, accept Christ into your life as your saviour and confess your sins to God and ask only Him for help and forgiveness and try your best to follow the commandments love your neighbors and you get the picture I hope.

I don't think it's that materialistic. Fasting, Praying, that's to show your "determination" (I know it's not the right choice of word, but I can't think any better right now) and do the teaching.

Islam is done in 3 steps:
1. Believe it in your heart
2. Say it with words (oath, pledge, or whatever you call it. I feel my english went worse after a while never use it in gaia sweatdrop )
3. Do it with your actions.
If you can't do those three, at least do no. 1 & 2. if you can't either, at least do the first one. But only if you really can't. and before you can do those three, your Islam isn't "complete" yet. That's why just believing is not enough.

As for the confession of sin and ask only Him for forgiveness, it's the same.

Voldemort point two
Also, to everyone else in this thread, most all of the Islamic miracles you reference are hoaxes.

Oh really? then please tell us most all the reference you think is a hoax. Please don't just judge everything as hoaxes when you don't give us anything. The way you said it isn' really nice, you know..^^

P.S: Sorry, I don't really know about the painting in Germany, maybe you can show me the picture/reference? Thanks b4..^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:27 am
That's because they are devils disguise as humans to make other real humans to go to the wrong path...  

Virus Warrior

Nennies

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:12 am
Sora-Vx
That's because they are devils disguise as humans to make other real humans to go to the wrong path...

Islam tells us to love and respect the Ahl Al-Kitab, the people of the book, Jews and Christians.

You are being extremely hurtful. Allah (swt) also makes it perfectly clear in the Qur'an that Christians are humans.

Furthermore, Allah (swt) says in the Qur'an

Quote:
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full Knowledge and is well-acquainted (with all things)." (Surah 49, Verse 13).

Please be really careful with what you say.

Why so much hate? Don't you see that Christians were given the same revelation as Muslims? And the Jews before that? Don't you read in the Qur'an a tolerance for everyone? To treat muslims and non-muslims with respect? Allah (swt) has *specifically said* that we should know each other, not despise each other  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:50 am
Sora-Vx

sorry, I don't get which on you're pointing your statement to. are you saying that Islam is the devil?
Even in Islam, we know devil will disguise to lead us astray.

If we're back on topic, then as the title said, "why do you think we're the devil?"

We can say the exact same thing to you, saying you're at least the one that has been led astray.
Again, I'm sorry, but the way you're saying it is like accusing that we're devil, while we all know that devil is the real enemy to humankind.  

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

white winters snow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 pm
Shinigami Vayth
Wow, I'm supposed to just "passing through", but I guess I couldn't stay silent and not post. but since I still can't online much (Idul Fitri in 3 days, I'll be having a trip to my mother's hometown and meet the family there), so I don't know when my next reply would be.. sweatdrop

Casarthepuppet
I look at all these other relgions and see that you have to
do certain things, pray certain ways, fast on certain days, go to certain places, you have to do all of these chores to get your way into heaven.
It all seems to me materialistic, like in the mormon church if you are a woman and don't marry a man in the temple you will not get into the highest place of heaven and see God because you are not jointed with a man.

So many hoops and things you have to jump through, but in my bible it says that all you need to do is love God with all your heart, accept Christ into your life as your saviour and confess your sins to God and ask only Him for help and forgiveness and try your best to follow the commandments love your neighbors and you get the picture I hope.

I don't think it's that materialistic. Fasting, Praying, that's to show your "determination" (I know it's not the right choice of word, but I can't think any better right now) and do the teaching.

Islam is done in 3 steps:
1. Believe it in your heart
2. Say it with words (oath, pledge, or whatever you call it. I feel my english went worse after a while never use it in gaia sweatdrop )
3. Do it with your actions.
If you can't do those three, at least do no. 1 & 2. if you can't either, at least do the first one. But only if you really can't. and before you can do those three, your Islam isn't "complete" yet. That's why just believing is not enough.

As for the confession of sin and ask only Him for forgiveness, it's the same.

Voldemort point two
Also, to everyone else in this thread, most all of the Islamic miracles you reference are hoaxes.

Oh really? then please tell us most all the reference you think is a hoax. Please don't just judge everything as hoaxes when you don't give us anything. The way you said it isn' really nice, you know..^^

P.S: Sorry, I don't really know about the painting in Germany, maybe you can show me the picture/reference? Thanks b4..^^

I'm only going to reply to what I posted, I can't jot out the other stuff.
I get what you are saying but I don't think all of thoes things are going to get a person into heaven.

After being an ex-mormon I guess and getting to take an actual step back and look at what all I did in it and all of the ideas made me realize that the whole thing was just a cult, a cult with rules that had nothing to do with God but more so with man.

Jesus said acts alone won't get you into heaven, He said only though Him
can you get to God. If you love God with all your heart that's all that matters and in Him you aren't how the world sees you, God dosn't see you as a certain race/culture/gender he dosn't care about your looks or how much money you have, your job or class. He sees you as an individual specail as yourself.

With Islam it's like you have to do all of these things, you got to go see the five pillars and some people can be stonned over in the middle-east if they break any laws like Sharia law.

I don't think God would want things so complicated and forcefull, Jesus chrsit himself even said He came to help people who were sinners so they came to know God and stopped sinning He didn't come to damn them, He was the one that the prohets were pointing twoards in the old testement..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 am
Well, it's an order from our creator, so we should follow it, right?
It's the same as Ibrahim when he's ordered to kill his son. It's a test from Allah, but even though he didn't know that, since it's His order, then he did it..

As for the order itself, it's not without meaning. But not everything Allah tell us, just like He didn't tell Ibrahim that it was just a test.
But human can try to figure it out, although not everything, for Allah's knowlege is beyond everything.

Let's just say the 5 pillars for example.
1) syahadat. Of course it's necessary to acknowledge Allah as God and Muhammad as prophet before doing anything else. It's the basic.

2) shalat. It's the best way to always remember God just like you said, since it's done continuously and constant, at least 5 times a day.
Recent research also state the movement in shalat is the minimum movement needed per day to stay healthy (at least for lazy people who has no life & do nothing at home :p )

3) fasting. At least with this, we can feel the feeling of those who are poor & can't eat properly.
Beside, that & the moment we eat make us remember & appreciate Allah for His givings.

4) zakat. Obviously, giving & helping others is a great thing.

5) hajj. Go to Macca at least once in life. For this.. As I said, not everything is known, or at least I'm not.. sweatdrop Maybe other people know better than me, but Allah know better.

And as you said, Allah don't want to give us hard time and complicated (written in Quran, but I don't remember which verse. Since I'm posting from celphone, I'll add later if you want).

For example, shalat. If you're really busy or in travel, you're allowed to do 2 shalat in 1 time. If you can't find place to pray, you can even shalat in vehicle, regardless the direction. If you're sick & can't stand up, you can shalat while sitting. And many else easiness Allah gave us so it's not a burden.

For fasting in ramadhan, if you can't fast in some day, you can change it in another month.

(Please note, when I said "can't", that means you really can't, & not make it as an excuse).

with His permission, prophet Muhammad will give us a hand if we need it in afterlife. But without His permission, not even prophet Muhammad can help.  

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:13 pm
I really wish I had been here when this thread was active...if anyone who still wants to talk about this, I'd be more than willing...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:34 pm
Such failure .......
Anyway I only entered here to reply on the death penalty .
First of all it's only on adults and people with mind .
Secondly Christianity also have death penalty .
At Deuteronomy 13 from 6 to 11 .
Quote:
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
[Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth;
Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

When children of Israel worshiped the cow what did Moses and the believers do for them ?

Exodus 32:27

Quote:
26Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

27And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.

28And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

29For Moses had said, Consecrate yourselves today to the LORD, even every man upon his son, and upon his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day

Exodus 22:20

Quote:
20"(A)He who sacrifices to any god, other than to the LORD alone, shall be utterly destroyed.

Deuteronomy 13 .

Quote:
1If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

5And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

6If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

11And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,

13Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

14Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;

15Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

16And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.

17And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;

18When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

Third the Muslim who left his religion we should first see the misconceptions and questions he have and why he left Islam and we answer all of his questions and show that he's wrong and it's his fault and answer all of his questions and reply on all the misconceptions .

Fourth that death penalty isn't allowed to be done except if the country is under Islamic law .
Because the Muslim who leaves his religion changes all loyalty to another country and that's what called on our days Disloyalty and it's penalty is death .
And of course we Muslims aren't allowed to kill anyone that converts to another religion , he should be presented to court and the nation should be under Islamic law .
Plus when the ex-Muslim declare he changed his religion that makes a Sectarian strife and lots of those happened at our country not because Muslims left Islam but happened from Christians because Christians left Christianity and became Muslims razz .
Anyway we have a verse in Qur'an says " and fitnah is worse than killing" {Noble Quran : 2:191} .
When he do that he makes a fitna may cause lots of damages for the country .
So at the end who wants to change his religion he must change it at his home and not declare it .
Finished ......  

fancy hossasm

fancy hossasm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 pm
Voldemort point two
Casarthepuppet
Voldemort point two
Casarthepuppet

smile

No problem. smile

Also, to everyone else in this thread, most all of the Islamic miracles you reference are hoaxes. Lmao, those trees in Germany are actually a painting. rofl

The Islamic miracles are real , but only what showed in our Sunnah and Quran .
As for the "hoaxes" you're talking about I might be agreeing with you , simply because we don't know the sources of these pictures and if they're photoshop or not .
So I don't depend on the pictures that have Allah's name in the clouds or on an animal .
No source , then no believing .
Have a nice day .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:14 am
I just want to say :
If young Muslims want to answer but you have no information and lack of style and grammar, please go ask for someone who has!

I was in pain when the pathan was talking

i was crying, tears in my eye.

PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!

You make Islam sound horrible!!!

You are 14 and not an imam!

i'm not an imam my self .

But i am a translator by profession and i have relatives who are Imams and i go ask them on every thing i don't know so i give a REAL presentation of Islam.

If any of the Christians want to have a decent conversation about Islam and Christianity one day. I would like to have it with you.

The Pathan If you delete this , I will not forgive you this when we are judged before Allah. You are not the person to present his calling. You lack everything and you believe you are always right!

I regret not being here when this happen but i rarely come here for due to how much i disagree with your ways.

Don't delete this and dont PM me.

I don't hate you but man you are not the man for this job! Learn to step aside and ask for help. And for God's Sake use a dictionary!!!  

WandySama

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:17 am
hello, am i disturbing?  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items