Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Blind Love (Hey, we're getting close to 100!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:48 pm

Yes I am, being able to see you is indeed a gift, but knowing you is even better...

"Well...Im tall as ever.... my eyes are green and my hair is messy blackish. I'm pale ish too." he said, describing himself in a nut shell. "And you remain as beautiful as ever." he nudged her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:50 pm

Amanda nodded, "Yes...I do remember that about you," she then blushed deeply, "Nick...you are just too much. You are such a nice guy..."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 pm

"Thanks.... and you're a very nice girl too...." he said. "Can I trust you?" he asked.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:53 pm

Amanda tilted her head and turned her head to where she last heard his voice, "Trust me? Of course you can. Why? Is there something wrong?"

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:56 pm

"No its just that... you see.... I need your help..." he said, looking into her beautiful empty eyes. "You see, there is this girl I like..she's very samrt..and pretty..and nice... and I see her often.... but I dont think she likes me..." Nick said. "What do you think I should do?" he asked, thinking of them together.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Amanda thought for a moment, "Well, that is a problem. Well, I'll tell you this, she is a very lucky woman. Let's see..." she tapped her finger on her chin, "Well, I have two ideas. One, you can tell her you like her now and see, but it could backfire. I don't you to be hurt so I would go with this option, get to know her a little more. If she was in love with you, she would be blushing like crazy, maybe even babbling if its bad enough. Well, try this, completely painless, just try holding her hand, no harm in that. It's a step in the right direction, then gradually move closer to her and when you're close enough and she's comfortable, both physically and emotionally, then you tell her. It's not an overnight thing I'm afraid, but it will speed up if she really does love you."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:05 pm

Nick said nothing but grabbed her hand. He turned red. After a second he said "Lets go home..." totally red. He almost gave it away...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Amanda nodded as she walked with him, "Sure, I'm sure Brad is lonesome by now. I really hope it works out for you, that woman is really lucky. Just promise you won't forget about me okay? I really enjoy your company."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:13 pm

"I think its someone you know very well." Nick said, dropping hints everywhere. "Al aboard for the Nick express..." he said, carying her again. "Home!" he smiled, walking with her on his back.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:17 pm

Amanda blushed deeply, "Someone I know...? Hmm...I don't think I know anyone like that. Come on, can you tell me who it is? Or at least give another hint."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:19 pm

((ill be back soon.... around an hour..))
"She has a special perception of the world." he said. That one would surely give it away.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Amanda blushed pure red, No way...it's me? But...he... she got a little too worked up and fainted on his back.

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:23 pm

"Amanda? amanda?" Nick said, looking up. He put her down on the floor. He panicked a bit, so he thought back to his CPR classes. He pinched her nose and breathed into her mouth, tilting her head back. "Please...wake up..." he said.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 pm

After a while Amanda moaned a bit, her eyes opened and she still saw white, she began panicking herself, "Huh? What happened? Why am I laying down? Nick? Nick, where are you?"

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:25 pm

"Im here...." he said, looking into her eyes.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff