Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:39 pm
xD
I had a Nabari no Ou mixed with Otakon dream...
Like, we went to Otakon with the Nabari no Ou characters and we were chillin at the con and it was fun. We had a race the food court because there were so many people and we wanted a table in front of the big screen TV because there was a picture of a giant ice cream sunday on it and we were obsessed with protecting the ice cream sunday. (?)
Then I was alone in this locker room with this physcho Yoda-obsessed girl who wanted to kill me with a gun. So I tried to remember everything about her so i could tell the police when they investigated the murder. (It didn't really occur to me that I'd be dead and not able to tell them anything). That part was really scary. >A>;;
So anyways we did some more stuff and then as we were leaving me and Brenda walked by this group of Vampire Knight cosplayers who were playing Love Shine really loud.
I hate that song, it gets stuck in my head so much. It even friggin invaded my dreams. >C
So anyways me and Brenda ran away because we are scared of that song to our car, and that was the end. (?)
I wish I knew what it meant, other than annoying music gets stuck in my head. T crying T  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 pm
WAS I SHOTABOY MCSKINNYLEGS? 8D

Also, I have a deep-rooted fondness for Love Shine, simply because I make it my b***h in DDR.

I'm waiting for more "OH GOD I LEFT ATOLI'S WINGCAPE / THE ENTIRETY OF HIIRAGI AT HOME" style dreams. However, recently I had a pretty awesome dream where my friend and I escaped from a collapsing treehouse and we ran to WalMart, where another friend was hiding in random shopping carts.  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:05 pm
8D

YES, YES YOU WERE. I THINK YOU WERE CONVERTED THOUGH BECAUSE YOU WERE JUST AS INTO THE FOOD AS WE WERE. YAY GIANT ICE CREAM SUNDAYS.

...I got rick roll'd today at Water Country USA. I cried inside. ;n;

lawl sounds awesome. biggrin I always forget stuff when I go to cons. Always.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 am
@Doomed
Wow. :0
I had a dream about a 13-year-old murderer who was secretly my neighbor. D: Scariest dream evar.

I also had a dream where I fell into a coma and was happy about it. It's weird. It's like you think you'd be sad or angry like with your serial killer dream, but you're not. xD

@Twelvie + Misaki
Only losars have dreams about cons. U:<

Jkz,
I've had dreams where I was at a con and I effed up our cosplay skit. D: It made me wanna die inside.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:03 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed
Wow. :0
I had a dream about a 13-year-old murderer who was secretly my neighbor. D: Scariest dream evar.

I also had a dream where I fell into a coma and was happy about it. It's weird. It's like you think you'd be sad or angry like with your serial killer dream, but you're not. xD

@Twelvie + Misaki
Only losars have dreams about cons. U:<

Jkz,
I've had dreams where I was at a con and I effed up our cosplay skit. D: It made me wanna die inside.

Scariest dream ever for me: Probably the one where the serial killer was killing a huge amount of the people in my school. I was the first to discover the bodies. Which were rib cages with the skin peeled off and kind of pooling on the floor below them.
The detective investigating the case was the serial killer. And he had the face of this actor that played this guy in this inspirational movie about a snow dog team (Random fact).
That was also probably my most amazing dream. Which weirds me out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:33 am
Did he kill you in your dream? D:

That is a pretty amazing dream. I like scary dreams. They're so easy to remember and they're fun to think about. ;D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:52 am
XxGrieverxX

That is a pretty amazing dream. I like scary dreams. They're so easy to remember and they're fun to think about. ;D

I lived. We had to go to the bathroom in groups to try to prevent being killed, and I hid (apparently I made a hideout or something) and then he killed everyone else. Then he walked straight up to the place I was, grinned straight at me, and walked away. That's how I found out who the killer was. He shoulda killed me though. Man, it was scary. For some reason waffles keep popping into my mind (yes, that was random)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I lived. We had to go to the bathroom in groups to try to prevent being killed, and I hid (apparently I made a hideout or something) and then he killed everyone else. Then he walked straight up to the place I was, grinned straight at me, and walked away. That's how I found out who the killer was. He shoulda killed me though. Man, it was scary. For some reason waffles keep popping into my mind (yes, that was random)

Wow. D: Holy crud.

I haven't had waffles in forever. I want some now. I wish I knew how to make them. ]:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:40 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I haven't had waffles in forever. I want some now. I wish I knew how to make them. ]:

Isn't it just pancake mix poured into a waffle iron? Dang, I really do have strange dreams. One of the most recent ones managed to combine the ASK test, True Blood, 28 days later, shoplifting, Cinco de Mayo, and some weird Japanese food that definitely doesn't exist in reality. It wasn't combined very well though. Was a very odd dream...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:42 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Isn't it just pancake mix poured into a waffle iron? Dang, I really do have strange dreams. One of the most recent ones managed to combine the ASK test, True Blood, 28 days later, shoplifting, Cinco de Mayo, and some weird Japanese food that definitely doesn't exist in reality. It wasn't combined very well though. Was a very odd dream...

That's true. But knowing me, I'd find some way to burn it or eff it up. D:
/fails at cooking
Tell me about your dream, ma'am. :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:36 am
I had that I was in summer school and there was other kids and for some I they where hollow like they no con( the little vioce in ur head(I don't spell it)) it lasted liked 15 seconds

@griever where hand cuffs leathery(kinda like animal skin) or like tops those fancy pens  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 am
Wow. I don't think I've ever had a dream that short.
Have you ever been in summer school? :0

FINE IDEA, SIR. 8D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 am
no i never been to summer school but really close to failing english  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:36 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

That's true. But knowing me, I'd find some way to burn it or eff it up. D:
/fails at cooking
Tell me about your dream, ma'am. :0

Okay then.
At the beginning the characters in true blood (the stupid blond and the vampire. I don't like true blood) were going through some town place running from the infected. I don't really remember this part. There was a messed up trailer decorated like hippies owned it though.
Yeahhhh. But then there was the ASK test, and for some reason adults were taking it also. My Grandma was, at the least. I went over to the bathroom, and they were holding lessons there. Then I went back to the test and thought "It's a good thing that there isn't an answer key because they messed up the numbers." There were two number 17s and for one question two of the answers were "B". Then all of the sudden all of the people were running out of the room, including my grandmother who was struggling with getting a tire (I think) out of this black hammock thing. So I assumed the test was over and ran out with them.
Then I was in this place that looked like a grocery store with poor lighting but was really a Mexican restaurant. We were having this weird stir fry filled with rice and that had a light brown sauce. It was a Japanese dish we had ordered from the Japanese restaurant. My mother was attempting to shoplift these bottles even though the police were in the room. Then there was suddenly a window and a parade going by because it was Cinco De Mayo. Then we realized that we should have been eating Mexican food because of that. The Mexican restaurant was less than happy that we weren't eating their food.
Yeah. Strange dreams. ^^"  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:02 am
@Doomed
Wow. xD I like the whole Mexican restaurant part.
I don't think my dreams have ever been that random.

@Naota
Is English your worst subject?

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas