Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Matter of Time (RPERS WANTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preferred Apocalipse?
  Bored God
  Nuclear War
  Reverse Big Bang
  Alien Attack
  Hungry Rabid Animals
  George Carlins Predictions
  Demon Llama Attack
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:57 pm
Feirghn smiled and with a swipe of his staff the skeleton warriors charged forward. Roder began dueling with the first warrior.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:04 pm
Tonya simply leaned against a tree unconcered and casual. "Hmmm...I think ill make this quick and stylish." she said to herself aloud turning off of the tree then running back at it up its trunk and flipping off of it over the head of the skeleton soldier charging at her. Then she sent a force push at it pulling all the bones apart at their joints.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:42 pm
(Crud, i'm gone for 2 days and I have no idea what's going on! sweatdrop I guess i'll look back....Ah ha, i get it....) Orielle felt her Sight go into defensive mode, working on it's own accord it shot out in front of her in one vast amount of pure power, impacting onto the skeleton that was advancing toward her, with a small poof the skeleton was reduced to a pile of dust. "Woops." she muttered quietly, a bit surprised at her Sight, she must have kept it held back for to long or something, or bones were really fragile. She turned to Tonya, "Need help?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:23 pm
Roder finished his skeleton with a flip of his blade, cutting apart a dusty Achilles tendon. He turned to Feirghn as the two girls finished their duels. The L'Viaquez Sight wasn't impressed."Try this on for size." And he smiled as six adult dragons landed suddenly, two by each of the warriors.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:29 pm
Tonya sighed more annoyed than worried. I guess he's testing us then. Fine. she thought to herself. This time she pulled three arrows out and fired each at once aiming at the first dragons neck preasure points causing to drop to the ground tempoarily diasbled. That would give her ten seconds to take out the skeleton and wound the other dragon before it would be able to arise again. Tonya pulled out a long slim knife a jabbed it into the skull of the warrior jerking it up shattering its structure. Four, Five, she counted in her head leaping over the dragon's head forcing it itno the ground with her sight. Eight, Nine Ten. she finished turing to see the other dragon slowly getting back on its feet snarling at her. As it reared its head up roaring she threw her blade at its throat leaving a clean cut upon it and it dropped to the ground. One left. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:09 am
Roder simply smiled as the two dragons circled around him. He began laughing, slow at first, but louder and more maniacally as they drew near. One dragon eventually lunged for him. He sat there smiling as the dragons jaws snapped over him. Or over where he had been a second previous. He had completely disappeared. Feirghn's smile faded."He has a damned mind Sight." The L'Viaquez sight proclaimed, cursing the luck. He turned to the dragons."Find him and show him no mercy. He will have to wait an hour to warp again, and he is nearby. The mind Sight only allows warping of up to a mile." He turned to Tonya smiling."So... bit of a dragon slayer, are you?" He said. The dead dragon behind her silently rose, as did the one she had forced to the ground."These are necromanced dragons. Therefore they are able to regenerate flesh... and never die."  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:55 pm
She shruged unfazed. "I half expected as much. But I wonder how theyll cope under the weight of four two ton bolders each." she said lifting her arms up towards a small ledge of a face of rocks and jerked her arms forward pulling the rock face apart into mass chunks of rocks and hurled them on top of each of the beasts pinning them to the forest floor. She turned and smirked at Feirghn triumphantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:08 pm
Feirghn laughed. The dragons faded to dust and reappeared thirty feet from the boulders before both launching at the girl. Roder called mentally to the girls he was back in the dragons cave, and if they didnt finish the fight soon the other dragons would find him.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:21 pm
Tonyas grin dropped as she narrowly jumped over both of the dargons' jaws leaving them to crash straight into each other falling to the ground stunned from impact. She turned and followed the call from Roder gesturing to the small elf gril to do the same and slipped into the cave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 pm
Orielle nodded, backing into the trees and dissapearing as she silently followed Roder's call, ending up at the cave and quickly entering.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:02 pm
Roder looked up from nursing an ominous red mark the size of a basketball on his chest."Warped too late. Fang got me." He said as he pulled down his cloak again. He looked to the girls."We should retreat somewhere else. If those six catch up to us, I can't warp again for another hour. And your Sight will wear out for the month at any time." He said gravely."I suggest we surrender. Before you protest, I have a plan." he said as he looked into both their eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:20 pm
Tonya stared at him for a minute mouth agape. Then she gave a frustrating sigh and nodded in acceptance. "I normally dont surrender but..." she glanced at them both "its not ONLY my life im risking." she said solemly.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:25 pm
Roder looked at her closely, almost like he would an old painting. "Look, just follow my lead. We don't want him to think we're up to something. I'll go out and attract the attention of one of the dragons. I'll get myself cornered, then you two come in to try to help. I yell it's pointless, and we 'give up'." He looked at them "Understand?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:07 pm
Orielle nodded, "May I ask what the big picture of this plan is?" she asked quietly, trying to understand the point of surrendering.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:46 pm
Tonya sighed. "I say it's better we don't know. It'll make it more convincing that way." she added with a smile. "Let's go out there and lose then." she said with enthusiasm.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff