Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
M.O.N.O.P.O.L.I.Z.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:29 am
She didn't catch what he said at the beginning, but hearing him ponder over what she said made her remember where she was and who she was talking to. "Why am I even thinking over anything. Besides, you shouldn't have said that to me, you have that actress you likes you right? Summers?"

"A pleasure to know my name when I have never met you little girl." a voice spoke coldly, belonging to a beautiful woman. She did not live up to her name as Summer. She should have been Winter, especially the ay those dark gray eyes followed Kara in a calculating way before moving to wrap her pale arms around Dante' waist.

"Ummm..I think, I better get going. Thanks for the held Dante-sempai" she reverted to formal as she picked up her shoes and quickly stepped out of the room to give those two some time alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:32 am
Dante jumped when he heard Summer's voice, not a good jump.
"What are you doing here?" he asked, noticing the arms around his waist. He remembered the footage from the day before. Why didn't he remember that?
"Kara!" he shouted, but didn't go after her. He ran his hand through his hair, looking at Summer and inhaling slowly. She was very pretty, he knew he was lucky...  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:40 am
She didn't have enough time to change, she just grabbed her boots after ditching the high heeled stilettos she put on her black healed bots, lacing them up just to her knees before leaving. Grabbing a long black jacket to try and cover the outfit she was wearing.

Everything she did screamed, trouble. She lived in the city and it was already getting late out. She tried calling Riku again when she saw that he didn't call her back, but she was always put to voice mail. What dumb luck, it seemed as if Karma was coming back for what happened earlier.

"Its time for work anyway..." she headed over towards the bar, the moment she stepped in and took her coat off, just about all the men started to hoot and holler. She blushed at the commotion as the owner of the bar Rissa helped with the jacket while casting a approving smile over the outfit.

"Whats the occasion? Going on a date with such an overkill outfit, do you want the man to burn for you?" Rissa teased while hanging up the coat and getting the drinks reads for her customers.

"I had a photoshoot."

"Oh yeah, saw your picture on tv, Since of course I was the one who took it." Grinning from ear to ear, Rissa showed off the original photo before tucking it back into her wallet. "My lovely Kara showing off at a game of pool and winning 500 dollars from it. I was surprised those men even decided to come back to my bar after you whipping there a**."

"I'm going to try and ignore about you taking me a picture in such a pose. You always make me dress in a certain way when I come for work."

"The men need eye candy, I can't be the only one to provide." she purred.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 am
With a lame excuse, Dante managed to get out of Summer's grip and get a shirt on. He told her that he was going home, while she said she wanted to see it sometimes.
He just looked at her a bit blankly, but picked up his phone. Kara had called several times, darn. He smiled at her, telling her that she'd be welcome tomorrow night. Kara would be at work, and it would make Summer a bit happier. He wondered why he even hung out with her.
He gave her his address, then went home. He fixed his hair to its natural black and put his glasses on as soon as he got home.
After sitting around at home for a while, he picked up the phone and called Kara.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:57 am
Rissa noticed Kara's phone going off after forcing the young woman to stand on the bar counter to start off the infamous Karaoke night where the waitresses of the bar will each be singing a song, it was Kara's turn. The song: Supermassive Black Hole, by Muse was playing as she leaned up against the pole with one leg wrapped around it.

For Kara it felt like some sort of reenactment of Coyote Ugly. Maybe that's where her boss Rissa got the idea from to do this. Lily and Jessica, twin strawberry blonde haired beauties were working tonight as well for they were moving along with the beat of the music while dancing around Kara.

With the mike pressed lightly against her lips like she was kissing a lover, she started to imagine Riku be the one she was singing to.

"Oh baby dont you know I suffer?
Oh baby can you hear me moan?
You caught me under false pretenses
How long before you let me go?

You set my soul alight
You set my soul alight"

She dipped down the pole for a moment as Lily wrapped her arms around Kara's waist for a moment, pretending to grind against her from behind. Rissa better be paying them extra for this.

But unknown to her, her boss was recording this on her video capture of her cellphone for a few moments before feeling wicked and knowing how Riku would feel if he saw the girl he likes. (The boss wasn't blind, she knows the man likes her) Saw Kara performing like this, with her lips parted and her eyes almost cloudy with desire, completely in the mood with the music as she swayed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:03 am
Riku was eventually put to voice mail, which frustrated him. He sighed, setting the phone aside and getting up. He'd take a shower or something. He took his shirt off and tossed it on the couch- then decided to go to the bar himself. He put his shirt back on, grabbed his keys and a bit of money, he went down to the bar.
As soon as he walked in, he saw Kara on the bar, singing. He leaned against the doorway for a moment, raising an eyebrow. He saw Kara's boss video taping it, and went over to her. He took off his glasses (Never having taken out the contacts he wore while being Dante) and looked at the woman.
"Hey," he said, tapping Rissa's shoulder.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:15 am
Looking over her shoulder, the room somewhat dimly lit, she couldn't tell the change in color of his eyes, nor that much of his face.

"Yeah what? As you can see I'm a little busy with making a video here." she huffs slightly, before leaning a little closer. "Riku? Well hot damn, now the whole point of recording this video is pointless...or maybe not.." she rewind it to the very beginning of the song and showed Riku it while grinning evilly.

"You better hurry and catch my little butterfly, or else another man will..or me." she shrugged. "For me, man or woman as long as they are beautiful I do not care."

Rissa is a 24 year old woman with long crimson red hair and pale blue eyes with a wicked smile. Men and women pratically crawl for her. So it was interesting that a woman such as her would open a bar. But don't let the looks fool you, she used to work for the Marines when she was younger, so she knew well how to take care of rowdy men.

"I like that one part about where she says she's moaning for him." she joked, pointing out one of the lyrics.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 am
Riku didn't smile, instead silently watching the video. "And the point of the video was to show me?" he asked, although wondering how Kara could make such an expression. He wondered who 'him' was, but didn't ask. He crossed his arms across his chest, watching the real Kara. He slipped his glasses on, wondering what Kara would think if he didn't wear his glasses.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:30 am
Rissa grinned. "You betcha, to get you jealous, and whether you believe it or not, but you are right now." she stated lightly.

These two were funny, both liking the other. But assuming the other liked someone else, it was the perfect drama she wouldn't mind sitting down and watch with a huge bowl of popcorn.

"Now that I think about it, she seemed troubled when she came into work. I think something must have happened between her and that Dante fellow. She told me pretty much everything, including that summer-b***h. You think he wants to two-time with them or something? You better not let Kara fall into that guy's hands if that's his plan."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:35 am
Riku looked at Rissa, "Dante's not like that," he defended, then realized what he'd just said. He looked at Kara, deciding to keep his mouth clamped shut for a while.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:41 am
"Why are you defending that p***k?" she snapped slightly irked. She watched him stare at Kara and felt like rolling her eyes to the back of her head. "And just to let you know, to rub it in. Kara has been calling you and was worried that something might have happen to you. Said something about girls screaming in the back of your phone about someone been half naked."

Crossing her arms across her chest, she stares at him suspiciously. "You better not be lying to Kara about anything. I know your good-looking, and I'm pretty sure your just hiding it for Kara's sake. But if your doing something on the side of seen other women while Kara is feeling like this with you, then you better stop. Or come clean with it."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:46 am
He puffed his chest out, "I AM Dante!" he replied, looking a bit ridiculous while in his nerdy form. He returned to normal, "Kara feeling like what?" he asked, glancing at said girl again. The song was almost over, and he hoped that Kara hadn't noticed him yet. Maybe he should've come in as someone else. Maybe he could make another alter ego, Rick, who could go into bars and watchout for Kara.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:08 pm
"Stop joking around like that, this is serious. Look, not a drunk man is pulling on Kara's leg, trying to get her to join him and his drunk friends." she sighed, exasperated as she leaned over the counter, whipping out a metal bat that she lightly rested on her shoulder and men parted a path for her, knowing what was going to happen as Kara struggled to get the drunk man who was twice Riku's size to let go of her.

"Oi! Let go of her, or else your going to be in a great deal of pain in a minute." Rissa stated calmly.

"Listen Hag, you'll get your turn to once I'm done with this young one." his voice slurred with alcohol as his buddies noticed the danger and stepped away as Rissa's left eye started to twitch.

"What the ******** did you just call me?! HAG!?!" Raising her boot, she shoved it hard into his crotch, making him grown in pain as he fell to his knees cursing. He felt the heel of her boot press down hard on his shoulders making him feel immobile as she lowered the bat to his head.

"Batter's up!" she pulled back to swing, until a large hand grasped the bat, making her turn and pout. "Dammit Zarek, why did you have to stop my fun now?"

A tall man, around 6'4'' glanced down at his girlfriend. With short black unruly spiked hair and a piercing at his eyebrow, lip and a row on either ear. He looked rather intimidating with those freaky yellow green eyes.

"I don't feel like calling our Lawyer tonight babe, just kick him out." he calmly murmured. Each word laced with power that would have made many shudder and run in fear of pissing him off, but made Rissa smile innocently.

"He called me a Hag baby, I can't let him off for that."

His eyes harden as he stares down at the man. Picking him by the collar with ease, despite his weight, he dragged the man to the back of the bar. You could hear a loud crash as the said fat man connected with the pile of garbage as Zarek returned. "There, once his nose and wrist is healed, I don't think he'll be saying that to you anymore love." pressing a kiss to her forehead, he disappeared in the back to continue work.

Mumbling an apology, Kara moved toward the exit. Her shift was pretty much almost done. As she looked up, she saw him. Riku. Forgetting the rest of the world around her, she stumbled a bit as she moved towards him. Quickly wrapping her arms around his neck while standing on her tip toes to reach, she pressed her face against his chest.

"Riku are you alright?? I couldn't get a hold of you and I thought something might have happen to you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 pm
Riku watched with a mixture of awe and amusement. The awe disappeared as he remembered that that was how Rissa usually reacted, then he realized that Kara was hugging him.
He looked down at Kara, then hugged her back. "Hey, sorry, my phone battery died and I lost my charger," he grimaced.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:25 pm
Beliving him completely, never questioning if he was lying, she sent him a brilliant smile. Her hair was back into its soft long curls as she hugged him oncemore. "Thank goodness, I thought something bad happened to you Riku." she hugged him one more time before pulling back for a moment.

"I think you need to start coming to the photoshoot with me from now on Riku, I don't know if can handle anymore of it. The photographer had me dressed like this and wanted me to play the submissive part for that model Dante...and then..." she swallowed for a moment, she could never hide anything from Riku or lie to him. "He..uh..kissed me...well he said it was an accident and all..but I think it might be better if you came with me next time.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff