Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
The Experiment [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:15 pm
Vondel let his cheery gaze fall on Hikaru. "Because we are hiared to. If someone pays enough money I will do vertualy anything. Like if you were to come up with enough money to buy my sevices, I would gladly blow a hole through sacurity and let you all free. But as it seems you dont have that sort of money, once the storm ends i will have to hunt you again." Vondel grew nearly somber as he finished talking, not likeing his latest job. But it was true, He never backed down from a contract unless someone paied more than his other employer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:52 pm
Hikaru glared at Vondel "So money is what drives you do to what you do. Money... cannot buy happyness, i see no reason for it, if it cannot get one happyness, then there is no point in it. And don't try to give me that exuse that it can get you food when you can always get food and water for free if you look for it" She growled as she looked to the ground, she mistrusted him greatly, but what he said made enough sense to her. He was as bad as any of them, doing things for only material objects.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 pm
Vondel matched her glare with an immpassive look. "Money buys everything in the world. It runs everything. The only thing it cant buy is happiness and that I agree with you. But what need have I of happiness when I can but everthing elce, little fox?" Vondel understood that all to well. He would never find happiness or real friends. He neither trusted anyone nor care about anyone. But.... somedays he wished he had a partner, one that he didn't have to look over his shoulder every time they entered a dark ally. A lycan partner would be just as great. Vondel looked at them both and smiled. "Here is a deal, if you avoid me captureing you in two day from now and make it to the bank on the other side of town, I will personaly break you all out. Deal?" Vondel was risking a lot here, but he really wanted the challange. "However, you both must make it. If one of you falls than the deal is off." Vondel had to add that to make it fair.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 am
Sitting aginst a wall with her eyes turned off of the two of them as she stared deeply into the fire, she listend to them talk of money, of freedom and sevral other things, she yawned bordly not finding anything of what they were talking about intresting, she glanced in their general direction when he asked her and Hikaru to make a deal with him, she rolled her eyes, she would go along with whatever Hikaru had chosen, she looked over at the fox lycan for a second and nodded as she turned away again again to continue to listen to them, she thengrew bored on her human form, shifting back into her wolf form she curled up on the floor, one paw was tucked under her as the other layed straight, her hine paws curled around her as she layed her head next to her straight paw, she slightly dosed off not feeling threatend by Vondel at all, she didnt know why she was so easy with him scence he was a hunter and all, she kept her ears perked to listen to both of the two as they talked  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 pm
Hikaru looked at the hunter "Hmmph, i can't answer for both of us, i am not her voice as well" she said as she let out a sigh. She would let her gaurd down for tonight "Besides, i don't gamble" she mumbled as she got more comfertable. "If you wish to stay here the night you are welcome to." She said before she let out a big yawn "It would probably be for the best seeing as the storm doesn't look like it will give up anytime soon" she stretched one last time before shifting to her fox form and curled up getting ready to go to sleep, though she kept her ears perked incase the hunter had anything more to say to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:36 am
Vondel said no more, he was dissapointed, seeing as his offer was going to be a great challange. But, he might as well carry on with his duty. Vondel stood up and walked to a corner. He sat down and drew both his guns, laying them right by his side. His hands rested on them as he went into a sort of meditative sleep.

((I wont be on for a few days, just to let you all know smile ))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 am
She lifted her head when she herd movement in the room, and she blinked to let her eyes adjust to the room for a second befor she saw vondel in a corner, she tilted her head to the side slightly curious of what he was doing but she stayed silant, she didnt like desterbing others, even if they were hunting her, she then yawned once more and layed her head back down

(AWWWWWWWWWW i shall miss Tachi)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:34 pm
Hikaru watched as he went to the corner, she thought, even with the fire, it would still be cold, and she was tempted to go and lay by him to keep him warm with her fur. She let out a sigh, she was too soft toward humans sometimes, she mistrusted them, but she was soft when times like these came. She almost growled to herself when she got up and trotted silently over to the hunter, laying down close but not touching him "it's cold out, if your going to stay here... you might as well be warm" she muttered to him, she felt that she was close enough to give him some heat and to shield off the snow and winds. she let out a sigh as she rested her head on her paws, her tail curling around her to help keep her warm.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:38 pm
Vondel's eyes lightened once more when he heard Hikaru talk. His hands twiched to the guns but he kept them in line. He was indeed greatful for the warmth, his thermal suit was good but only kept his body from freezing. He looked at the fox by him, feeling his weakness come over him. He was a great hunter, arguably the best in the world, but what made him weak was his emotion. He felt gratitude and sympathy for these Lycans. He just couldn't find the will to take them now and giving them to him employers in the morning. Vondel tried to think of it as giving them a chance but even he couldn't lie to himself. "Thank you. And..... Im sorry." Vondel quickly went to sleep after that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 pm
When the mornings first light appeared in the sky she stood and stretched and snuck out of the building and entered the world again into the snow, it was still snowing but not as hard, bounding away in human form, but troting back to the building with some kind of a bag, she entered the hotel again, sliping past the two who were sleeping, she began to slice things up and put them into a pot, adding special foods to blend flavors lastly she added meat, it was some kind of a stew, placing the pot over the fire, she yawned and went back to her spot and layed down again that should be done befor they get up she thought as she glanced in every direction, she sighed and tryed to fall back asleep but sleep would not come, she then turned back into a human and quietly walked over to one of the windows and sat on the window ciel watching the snow fall on the outside world, she began to remember things, and every so while she would look to Vondel and Hikaru  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:45 pm
Vondel awoke to the smell of cooked food and the cool, brisk morning air. He looked over to Hikaru and smiled a little. He got up and moved to the window cile that the other lycan was at. He glanced at her once than continued to look out the window. "You know, its days like this that I wish I didn't have to hunt you all. But...." Vondel shrugged, keeping his thoughts to himself. He was going to see about terminating his contract. And he was giving them a head start. once they left the building he would try to see about the contract.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:50 pm
she looked over as she herd a diffrent pace of breathing from an awaken human, "good morning Vondel" she murmered as she watched him walk over to the window where she was at "foods on the fire, bowls and spoons and forks are in the backpact over their" she pointed to a bag leaned up aginst the wall, she listend to his voice carry on, she nodded "tis the way of your kind" she shrugged "i dont really blame you all" she shrugged befor she stood up and streatched and said no more as she sat aginst the wall thinking of what was to come next  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:27 pm
Hikaru awoke as she felt movement beside her and glanced over at Vondel as he got up. She let out a large yawn before stretching and taking in a deep breath. She smelled of the human, but she didn't mind too much. She looked over and saw that the other lycan had started up a pot of soup. She was tempted to get some but decided against it. She would find food on her own, besides, she thought that the human would want plenty of it. She sat where she was and watched as Vondel and Rissa talk. She wondered why Vondel was acting different, she could smell a change, she wasn't sure what it was, but his emotions seemed to smell different on him. She couldn't really tell what the emotion was, she shook her head, the scent of the food was making it harder to smell then she realized. She shifted to her human form, though continued to sit where she was, leaning against the wall that was behind her as she watched what Vondel's next move would be.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:18 am
Vondel went to the backpack and retrived three bowls and matching utencils. Sence it was a stew he took out both a spoon and fork. He moved over to the stew and poured plenty for all of them, not leaveing a scrap behind. He gave one hot bowl to Hikaru first, then one to Kiva. He ate his bowl quickly, ignoreing the burn. After he was done he found a sink and washed the bowl and his utencils, afterwards putting them back in the backpack. He walked back into the room they were in and noticed his guns still by Hikaru. He must have been so comfortible he forgot them! He was tence only for a second, but then he just shrugged. If they wanted him dead or otherwise they would have done so by now.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 am
Hikaru looked at the bowl that was given to her by Vondel. She took a sniff at it, it smelled good. She blew on it and ate it more slowly then Vondel did, taking her time and being careful not to burn herself. By the time she was done she put her bowl down and noticed that Vondel left a few guns by her. She shrugged and looked away to see Vondel also noticed that he left his guns and that he had tensed up. She chuckled silently, grabbed the guns and slid them across the floor to him "relax" she told him as she got up and went to wash her bowl as he had done "no need to tense" as she passed him she poked his side once in a kidding way before she was off in the other room washing her bowl and spoon. She returned to the room a few minutes later, her bowl and utensils cleaned, she returned them to the where she saw Vondel put his back and went back to where she had been sitting.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff