View Results

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 pm
"If we're in the cities there's a higher chance of getting overrun by the infected. In town, there's more creavices for them to hide in. But we can keep up with supples. Also, in the woods, your vision gets blocked by trees and such, so something can jump out of nowhere anyway. And even with someone good with cars we'd have to stop in the middle of nowere to fix the vehicle if something went wrong, and of course there wouldn't be parts to fix it with."

Imani rubbed her hands togethor. "Well Sergeant, what do we want to give up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:39 pm
"Well I sugest We take the city route. We have more chance of finding a choper to get us out and we also can find more supplies, ammuntion, and we stand a better chance of defending out selves." Alex said as he picked up his bag.  

Andy _1134

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:54 am
"It's settled. You didn't take a vehicle with you when you came here did you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:19 am
Missara looked behind her and saw that Ricky was following.

Turning around she asked, "Richard do you know how to drive?"

She looked pretty challenging with her legs squared off and her hands on her hips.  

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:57 am
Ricky jumped slightly when Missara turned around suddenly. "I-i have a license to drive a car-yes," he replied. "I take it you have something in mind...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:51 pm
"Well what ever the plan is we better get out of here now. More infected are on their way." Alex said as he headed for the door.  

Andy _1134

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:50 am
"Okay people, let's go find ourselves a car."

They ran out to find a suitable vehicle. Unfortunately most of the cars were wrecked and/or broke down. The remaining ones had no keys to be found.

"Rental cars! We can go to the parking garage near the airport and get one. Then we'll have the keys to go with them and they'll be fully gased up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:37 pm
"No good I tired there I had gone to the airport to look for a plane but when I got there evrey thing was gone. Apprenetly sevral planes crashed into the fuel depo and the gas station. nothing but holes and burnt out buildings." Alex said as he raised his rifle. and walked out into the street.  

Andy _1134

apiyo rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:01 am
(Okay, time to create some urgency)

The group jogged around trying to find a car that wasn't complete crap and had the keys to it. They heard a window break in the distance. Malcom and Imani exchanged glances. They ran to a car dealership.
"We know there'll be keys to these, and they're in perfect condition." They ran inside and got as many keys as they could find. We'll have to try them all out till we find the right ones. He gave some to Imani and Lan.

"Daddy, this is going to take forever."
"Any one else have an idea?"He looked between Imani and Lan.  
Andy _1134 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 am
(Alex)
Alex stoped and rasied his rifle. "We should find a safe place to hide." Alex said as he scaned the area.  

Andy _1134

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:31 am
They could hear the footsteps of the infected closing in on them. Malcom pointed to the building that was dealership. They ran in and into an office. Imani slamed the door shut.

"This is so not safe..."

Malcom nodded. "Find an SUV key so we can get the hell out of here. We can dump the other ones. That's what we need, something sturdy and that'll narrow down the cars we have to try out."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 am
"Then Start looking." Alex said as he raised his rifle and stood near the door "We got infected!" He shouted as he raised his rifle. He aimed carefuly and squeed the triger.  

Andy _1134

Aqira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:22 am
(Yay an 8 )
When she came to the station she went to the disk to order a ticket "One ticket out of this town, please" She did not get any respons and then she tried again. "Excuse me, but I would like to have a ticket out of this town" She did not get any answer so she look inside the hole and suddenly two hands comes from the hole and tries to strangle her. She took her metal pipe and hit it on the infected and she saw that she was surrounded by them. "They have taken the railway station" She look around and got surrounded by them" She then take a fire extinguisher and hit it on them. She manage to get a way and then she starts to run and these infected once could run and it scared her. She takes a bike from the ground around dead people in the street and she start going away from them.
She then feel that someone is on her back and she then takes her pipe and hit him really hard and she then hears how he falls down and get crushed on the ground. She then continues to get a way out of the town  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm
"Lan, Imani, I'm going to go out and get a car, you two stay here."
"Daddy-" Imani tugged on his coat sleeve, frowning.
"I'll be right back."

Malcom ran out, he had three keys to choose from. He ran to the SUV section, trying out the cars, he shot at the approaching infected. They were alot faster than it would seem. He was on his 14th car when two infected persons grabbed him by the neck and harm, attempting to overrun him. He was in a position in which he couldn't really shoot them. He backed up into a car's sideview mirror. He had been severly scratched in the neck and his right arm twisted. One infected had been killed by had trauma. The other one fell. It grabbed him by the leg but he shot it.

While shooting more infected Malcome finally came to the proper SUV. More infected had come and he had a few scratches. He slammed the door shut, trapping a zombie's hand. He cranked the car up and pulled up right in front of the door. Malcome honked the horn alerting his daughter and comrade.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:10 pm
Alex sprinted out trowed the Passanger side. With his rifle raised he squzed trigger. Blowing away anthor infected.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff