Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
*REAL LIFE PICTURES* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think people in this guild are all good looking??
  YES
  I DONT KNOW..maybe?
  NO
View Results

completely_lovable

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:31 pm
ArcticWolf - Kiba
completly_lovable@ haha it does look like your avi. Niceee peekchure btw. <33

haha thnx  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:04 pm
xXxlilvietgrlxXx
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
You should post it, bet your very pretty!

lolol i dont think im pretty at all im very self conscious

I used to be, then I was like..I dont give a f' smile
Hahaha.  

Sneaky Bunny Fu

Hopping Sex Symbol

Sneaky Bunny Fu

Hopping Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 pm
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
My name is Jesi. I'm 17. Well, here's me...except my hair is longer now. Me

Love the color of your hair..so pretty.
Thanks, I'm a natural red-head.

I love red hair, wish mine was red..
Id soo dye it if I knew it would turn out right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:45 am
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose

I dyed the underneath of mine a violet red color. It used to be black underneath but I wanted to change it up. Need to get it re-done though, soon. And please don't dye your hair red. Your hair is pretty as it is and I just have a small thing against fake red-heads. I've met people who do that and they think it makes them hot s**t or whatever....just kinda annoying. I'm not saying you're like that, but I'm just saying.  

xThe Jessterx

Czechmark

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:45 am
@Plaid - Thanks! Except I completely disagree. ^_^; My picture was an abomination of human life and needs to be destroyed. Everybody else is so pretty, though! I'm so envious... >w<

@Viet - I'm super uberly self conscious! *highfive*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:55 am
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose

I dyed the underneath of mine a violet red color. It used to be black underneath but I wanted to change it up. Need to get it re-done though, soon. And please don't dye your hair red. Your hair is pretty as it is and I just have a small thing against fake red-heads. I've met people who do that and they think it makes them hot s**t or whatever....just kinda annoying. I'm not saying you're like that, but I'm just saying.

Thanks for the advice. Ill be sure to stay away from the red dye.
But your hair is gorgeous.  

Sneaky Bunny Fu

Hopping Sex Symbol

xThe Jessterx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:50 pm
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose

Thanks. Though from the looks of your pictures you have dark brown hair, red highlights might look really good. Like a sort of deep auburn color. I tend to have an eye for what looks good on people ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:12 pm
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose

Thanks. Though from the looks of your pictures you have dark brown hair, red highlights might look really good. Like a sort of deep auburn color. I tend to have an eye for what looks good on people ^^

Yeah, its dark brown. Red highlight..hmm..
Never thought of that. I think I might try that. If I do Ill put my pic of and let ya see how it turns out smile  

Sneaky Bunny Fu

Hopping Sex Symbol

xThe Jessterx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:52 pm
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose

Never thought of that. I think I might try that. If I do Ill put my pic of and let ya see how it turns out smile
Cool cool ^^ I'd love to see how it looks. But I'm excited to get my hair done tomorrow. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:02 pm
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose

Cool cool ^^ I'd love to see how it looks. But I'm excited to get my hair done tomorrow. lol

What did you get done to it? smile  

Sneaky Bunny Fu

Hopping Sex Symbol

completely_lovable

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:29 pm
People should post more pictures!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:44 am
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
His Blue Rose

What did you get done to it? smile
I have the underneath dyed a dark, violet red color. It looks gorgeous with the contrast of my natural red ^^ I got it touched up and it looks great! XD  

xThe Jessterx

xl Muffin lx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:05 am
User Image

found another one i took kinda recently. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:55 am
Nice picture oblivion, though I think it would be better if we would see your eyes. (not being mean, just saying your hair takes up 3/4 of the picture lol)  

xThe Jessterx

S e x u a l - W a f f l e

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:26 pm
OhMehhGawd. o-o
There's so many good-looking people on here.
I'm so jealous...;~;
-Sighness-

If you guys die of my ugliness, I'm so sorry. Dx

I'm 15yrs. old. My name is Jessica. Call me Jessi. ;DD
Again..Sorry if you become blind or if I kill you..;~;

Well here I am:
User Image

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash