Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:49 pm
Mephisto had aged by those two years, and was currently out walking through the grass, crouched and trying to find something of a decent size to take down and bring back to eat. Slowly he prowled, until he saw something bounding through the meadow. Something brown and quick and ..a doe? Maybe it had been lost and was trying to find it's way back to the forest.. no matter.. it was big enough, he was going to take the opportunity.. he shifted his shoulder and hunched lower in the grass.. since the doe was bounding, he'd have to run up and take it down from behind.. now to just wait for that time to strike..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:49 pm
"I absorb the darkness for sustanence. That is also why I glow" She responded quietly. Her tail was inside the dark cave and tip of it was glowing brightly  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:54 pm
Sirus looked over at the light glowing tail. "Kind of ironic I guess, you're a bright colored fur but you live in the darkness,"

Sirus sat up and looked around, hearing something in the grass. Probably some animal near by. "Have you see Mephi today?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:57 pm
Mephi sprung into action, treading through the high grass at a sudden burst of high speed. His short, but lithe body propelled as fast as it could go. The distance between him, and the now startled doe was closing, even though she was now moving faster to get away. The doe weaved to the left, and Mephi followed, but the turn was wide, making more distance between them. After a moments more of chasing, he finally lept and tried to take the doe down, sinking his claws into her flank and trying to trip her up so that he could get at her neck.  

Meph!stopheles

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:59 pm
She smiled softly. "Yes...Ironic...I saw him head off into the fields earlier" She shifted further into the shadow because the sun had shifted and was now shining on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:05 pm
He nodded and waved goodbye as he stood up and went to go look for him. Sniffing the air he caught Mephi's sent, following it until he could smell blood as well. He must be hunting. Sirus watched as he tore appart a doe he caught. Mephi was his father, his protector. He silently worshiped him each day as he could feel himself grow more strongly attached to him.

"How long have you been out?" Sirus asked as he crouched over, looking at the dead animal.  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:13 pm
He was panting, his jaws still like a trapjaw on the does neck as the life seeped out of it. When Sirus approached, he let the crushed neck of the doe loose and licked the blood of his lips before replying. A few hours. I don't keep track. He then promtly sat on his arse and continued to catch his breath. geh.. running like that really takes it out of him..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:17 pm
Sirus leaned over and sniffed the doe. "You should be careful, you are getting older," Sirus reminded him.

Sirus would eat his kill now, unlike when he first met Mephi. He now wanted to get his own, he wanted to show Mephi that he could take care of himself  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:33 pm
Bah! I'm only ten years older than you! He huffed a little, then gnawed through the does' hide to get at the meat underneath. True enough, Mephi was still fairly young, only twenty four years.. His tail twitched and wiggled with mild aggitation at the thought that he was getting 'old'.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:37 pm
Sirus laughed and crossed his arms. "No need to be so sensitive. I can't help it if I worry about you sometimes,"

The clear sky offered them a soft breeze as Sirus listened to him eat. "Ten years, I never stoped to think about that...Think have been really quiet recently. I haven't seen many other game or others like us,"  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:53 pm
He grawled through a bite of doe flesh, then lifted his head, licking his lips again before he spoke. Doesn't your girlfriend count? He asked as his tail twitched. She's like us.. sort of, but you're right, game is getting a little thin. I don't want to have to leave our cave. ...oh, and thinking of your girlfriend, aren't you going to go invite her to have some of this? He motioned to the doe.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:58 pm
"My girlfriend? She isn't my girlfriend. Besides she doesn't eat, the humans made it so she wouldn't," he replied.

Where did Mephi get that idea? He never remembered acting that sort of way to her, he never thought of her in that sort of way. She was a quiet friend or an older sister.

"Don't you find it odd we are the only three here? The world, our world feels so barren. Even when I was with my parents, we didn't interact with anyone or anything else,"  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:15 pm
He snickered a little at Sirus' reaction. Oh well, so she doesn't eat.. more for them. I don't find it odd, really. We're few and far between as a race, and we're spread out thin all over. I'm surprised that you and that girl even showed up here. His ears swivelled and then twitched, before focusing back in on Sirus.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:25 pm
He frowned at Mephi and stuck his toung out. Sirus leaned his head on Mephi's shoulder and inhaled his scent. "It doesn't really bother me, I guess it makes us the last men on earth. All we need to worry about is food, if it runs out we could always leave," he said and smiled into Mephi's fur.  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:56 pm
Mephisto looked to where Sirus was leaning on him, and nodded. I would rather not leave this place if I do not have to, but sooner or later, the time will come when we will have to move on. He sighed gently, his hand coming up to pet Sirus lightly. Again, Mephi was distracted.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff