View Results

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:17 pm
"Oh, the toilets over there in the bathroom. When you get done you can pull down the silver lever on the side."
It was a long day. After Tat got out Stephanie decided she'd take a shower and go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:22 pm
"Don't piss in the sink." Tyran called after her, unsure of whether she'd mistake it. He smirked and turned his attention back to the group.
"Well, we got one double bed and four people. I'm fine on the floor. If you laides want to get changed, you can always do it in the bathroom. Isn't Tat here supposed to be all offended if she sees ankles or something?"
he was sure he was confusing time periods, but his Earth history was sketchy at best.  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:26 pm
"It's men who were spazzy about womens' ankles." She replied to Tyran. "Tat, use the white thing on the floor, not the sink or the gigantic shower!" They had better tell her that, it would be the kind of error someone beyond the 19th century would make.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:26 pm
"...toilet?...." Tat repeated thinking the word strange. She wondered into the white room that Stephanie gestured to. She closed the door and spotted the large bowl with the silver lever.

When she completed her business and even managed to figure out the sink. She washed and dried her hands then stepped out. Her face was still a bit red from having to ask about the chamber pot but sleep was starting to overtake her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:32 pm
"I see." Tyran said. Now he had time to truly begin to absorb all that had happened, he found himslef trying to imagine the times they had come from. Even the present was a novelty, and he found himslef staring up at the lightbulb in bemused interest. Such a tiny detail, yet so archaic it was a novelty.He'd never seen one that was round with a coil of wire in it before.
When he eye began to sting from looking at the light for too long he rubbed it and returned ot lavishing attention on the cat. Every time he reache dout to try and sink his claws into hsi tail, Tyran teaisngly pulled it away, and then replaced it.
"Any taboos from your time we should know about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:33 pm
"Well, it will sure be a miracle if I can sleep at all." Vence fiddled with the armor that covered his torso, before easily pulling it out over his head in one piece. The cloak he wore was second to come off. Underneath, he looked pretty normal, by what he saw earlier, except for the armored boots he wore. With any luck, maybe someone here had money, which meant maybe they would go shopping. There really was no other option, especially if they wanted to look normal, and not look like that were celebrating Choshek's day of descent.*

*same thing as Holloween, basically.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:39 pm
[awesome name. next haloween i'll have to call it that whee ]

"You'll be surprised. Get a few more wierd experiences in your system and you can sleep through anything." Tyran smiled and looked over at him.
"Pity we don't have a hammock." he lamented, mainly to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:43 pm
"True. Maybe I'll sleep after all. I've had plenty of very scary experiences, to be honest." Vence pointed at the two scars criss-crossing his face. "I see you've had some yourself."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm
"Well, I'm not too sure about this time period, since there can be big changes in a few decades. Most taboos have to do with safety. Only cross the street when the light's red and only at the cross walk or you'll get ran over. Regular stuff not like not stealing. That's all I can think of, it's not 1950 anymore so social rules aren't all that strict anymore."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:54 pm
Tat wondered over to a seat near the window and listened to the two men converse. She was tired and a little overheated by the whimsical events that had taken place. She removed her mask that still rested on the top of her head, wrapped her sceptor up in her performing scarf and placed them on the floor beside her. Then she removed her shoes, and noticed some bruising from her performance from her time period. She sighed with a small smile. Performing isn't easy..... She wanted to take off her jester costume but was a bit uncomfortable doing so around the men. They seemed nice but that didn't mean they would try something....

She turned her attention to the view outside and slowly starting falling asleep.

Luka too was also starting to come under the sleeping spell. Slowly he lost interest in Tyran's tail and purred into a peaceful slumber.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:59 pm
Tyran galnced down at the purring cat and stroed a little more slowly.
"Well that's alright then." He said, "It makes life easier."
he absently scratched on the scarsnearest his mouth when vence mentioned them and looked a little embarassed.
"Yeah...Imagine a intelligent, crazy-as hell dog that acts like a human. Piss it off, and you end up looking like this." He laughed, though more out of a defense mechanism than any genuine humor. "There's a disadvantage to ther ebeing many alien species. Some have claws."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:06 pm
"Eek, not good. Imagine some guy four times my size almost, weilding a giant sword that looks more like an axe, and weilds dark magic powerful enough to destroy a city. I had to deal with that guy seven times before I finished him off."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:13 pm
Tyran smirked.
"Well if this is going to turn into a competition. Please tell me you don't expect to begin discussing sexual conquests or the brand of one's spaceship to gain points"
He raised and eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:18 pm
Vence laughed, much more comfortable now than before. "No, I'll leave it at taking over several countries against all odds. 23 to 1, actually. Mind, this is all armies, and my armiy was apparently the weakest of the weak. Everyone quickly changed there minds, though."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Tat had nearly drifted off into a peaceful sleep until she heard sexual conquests. She jumped in her seat and reached for a hidden dagger in her belt. "I am not a conquest," she stated boldly.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff