Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:06 pm
Kailee blinked and then followed after him. "What was that?!" she asked in surprise. "What the hell was that?!" she asked, a little shell shocked over the kiss. And though she didn't want to, she could feel herself blushing a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm
Leon stopped and looked at her a hint of a smile on his face and eyes. "It's wahtever you want it too be." He whispered and put his hand on her head before continuing to walk.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:05 pm
Kailee blushed harder and sprang into another round of questions. "So what the hell does that mean?! What the heck are you talking about?! Don't ignore me! What the HELL do you mean by that?!" she yapped still quite shell-shocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:57 am
He shrugged off each question. "It means exactly that. 'Whatever you want it too be.' don't know how to make it more clearer." He replied looking forward afriad if he looked at her he'd give it away. Everything he kept hidden would be lost.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:52 pm
Kailee just growled, feeling . . . snubbed . . . somehow. "It means something that you're not telling me . . ." she grumbled as she continued to follow him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:43 pm
He turned to face her smiling sweetly. "You're a smart girl," He said brushing her cheek. "you figure it out." then he walked on ahead.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:04 pm
Kailee continued to growl and looked off to the side. "If it means what I think it means, I'll have you know that I'm not looking for a relationship right now. It's why I ran from my home." she said, sighing a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:14 pm
He smiled again. A sadder smile but a smile none the less. "Aye, I hear you." He said. "I think it's best we keep walking." He sighed ruffled her hair and kept walking. "You just let me know when your ready. I'll keep my arms open for you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:35 pm
Kailee blinked and then sighed, shaking her head. "Right . . . well . . . just as long as we're clear on that then." she muttered before speeding up a little to walk by his side. "I'm supposed to pretend to be your dog right? You can say I'm some sort of husky mix." she said with a little snicker.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:53 am
He smiled brightly. "Yeah, okay." He replied then smiled slyly. "Husky Chiwawa."(SP) He cooed becoming is arrogant self again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:11 pm
Kailee growled again. "Jerk." she muttered, looking away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:09 am
Leon smiled and kept walking then *Thump* he hit a tree root and fell over. Any second now he'd hear a certain someone burst out in laughter at him and then they'd have a fight of some sort get caught and most likely be killed or thrown in prison or pushed down the isle and into their marriage bed. He growled and got up. His whole body sparkling in the sun light.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:18 pm
Kailee turned when she heard him fall down and blinked before laughing. It was obvious she was trying to hold it in by the way she had turned away, but her shaking shoulders and the snickers escaping from her made it all too obvious.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 am
Leon's ears smoked in embarrassment and it took all he could not to hurl himself at her and shake her into oblivion. then he spotted a puddle of water and grinned. Stealthly he snuck up on her and pushed her in. A crack in his porclien skin healed in less than a second. "HA!!!" He cried. "Look who's laughing now!" *Slip thud splat* He fell in after her.
((I know I probably godmoded again but you gotta admit that scene would be HILARIOUS))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:29 am
(( . . . You watched New Moon didn't you?))

Kailee turned and was about to snap at him when he pushed her in the puddle only to find that he had fallen in too and she couldn't hold back her laughs this time. She fell down laughing.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff