Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:19 am
Orla stomped her hoof on the ground. "I'll deliver the message vermin," Orla replied. "But I won't be the only survivor of this island." She then reared back and turned back to the shore. Glancing back she knew that it wouldn't be the last she saw of that shifter. She rushed back to the shore when suddenly an enemy drow jumped her. Orla and the drow went tumbled down the steep rocky terrian to the shore. She hollared in pain when a dirk slashed at her side. She staggered back up-blood flowing down her side along her front leg.

Her eyes were ablaze in a fury and she quickly dispatched of the drow. Orla's body glittered with crimson with other cuts she had gained.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:22 am
After a struggled, Craban managed to knock his brother unconcious by bludeoning him betwene the eyes with the hilt of his dagger. He doubled over, clutchin his various wound and looked up as he heard Orla stampede in. he found a grin - glad she was alive.
"Orla! Over here!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:34 am
Orla placed pressure on her major wound. She limped slowly towards Craban-she realized she injured her left frontal leg in the fall. Bodies littered the ground and more flashbacks burned in her mind. An arrow struck her in the side and gasped in pain. But finally she got to Craban.

((Has the ship already set sail?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:38 am
((I'm not 100% sure, I think it's just setting off because they're plugging up holes etc.))

"Oh..." Craban looed over her wound, and then back to teh ship. It wa sgetting ready to sail. Though he was terrified of it, tehre was no way he could stay here, especially with Orla in such a bad condition. He got to his feet and dragged his brother up with him. He was determiend to take teh unconcious older drow with him - in part to get some answers, in part to protect him.
"Coem on, we need ot get to the boat." he winced as he was forced ot put his brotehr's weight on his bad arm as he dragged him, and put his free arm aroudn Orla's waist to try and help her.

(dinnertime again lol ^^)  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:47 am
Orla winced it pain, but actually smiled at Craban's efforts. "I'll be alright....just get on," Orla directed. And before Craban could object she lifted him and the other drow upon her back. "Hold on..." she said. And dispite the injury to her leg she charged forth upon it-leaping onto the ship. She wasn't able to make a graceful landing however and crashed upon the deck. She checked on Craban quickly to make sure he was injured futher, but then she pass out.

((That's fine-I have class.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:49 am
Kyrun Fixed the small sail to the life boat. He then Made sure he had evreything befor stetting sail. "Well Good-bye Maybe our paths will cross some other time." He called to evrey one bored.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:12 pm
[I hate being in another time zone.]

Vence looked up, and was quite surprised to see a centaur jump on board. Weren't they almost wiped out here? She was injured badly it seemed, though, and he rushed over in attempt to aid.

"My gosh, what was she doing?" he asked the friendly drow. It only just occured to him he had no idea what his name was.

"These wounds are fresh, and clean, too. She should be alright if we treat emmediately. I don't like this wound though," he said, looking at the arrow.

"By the way, what's your name?"

[should I have Vence remember Craban? I mean, they've been rping long enough together. whee ]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:02 pm
[Thought Id post post an old Charater but for evil twisted ]
Gaianame: Andy_1134
User Image
Character name: Renten
Race: Human
Allegiance: Evil
Weapons:
Nadaci: Kurai
Wazaki: Nato

Appearance: Renten has long since changed from his previous Battles. One of his eyes Now has fully actaive Nyusica, A powerful ability that lets him see what his enemies next move is gona be. He now wears armor and Has let his short spiky hair grow alot longer.
Personality: He is now competely uncareing, of people who might have been friends. He now sees the wrold diffrent. Literly

Bio: Since Rentens last adventures He has changed alot mentaly and physicaly. He has become stronger, Faster and can now read moves. He had devloped the Ability Known as Nyusica. During his quest.
Now he sees the world for what it is infested with humans that Lie, cheat, Steal, kill, and commit other crimes, just because They can Now he has joined sides with the Drows but from the shadows. Guiding their progress from the darkness.
He is the founder of the Las Plagea. He Is one of the 4 men and ladies that gave the Drow the spell in order to start the plage. Since then He has kept to the shadows since then.
Other:
Master of Many skills, weapons, and elemental abilities.
Is now ain the high drow order as a advisor.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:08 pm
[Dude, Renten has now become Vence's best opponent xd ]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:13 pm
[Lol Careful, He'll strike down any one that tries to stop him. he has awsome new abilities.]  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 pm
[Oh, but so does Vence. xd This should be interersting.]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:26 pm
[Yes it shall Dun..dun I think I should post as him for the first time.]
"You know There are others leaveing on the same boat. Why pick her? Veleth?" Asked the man from the shaded trees. "Do you think that she can be trusted to deliver the message?"  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:28 am
[Sure, why not? biggrin tww hee and I think Veleth will like Renten.]

Veleth stood on one of the branches of the trees. He wasn't happy that there had been survivors, but a pursuit fo them now would be fruitless. There had been enough people killed and enough terror and sffering to make their mark. Even if the centuaress did not deiver the message personally to the king, the rumor of what happened owuld make it's mark.
He spoked to his companion without looking at him, keeping his eyes fixed on the boat.
"Many reasons." he said, eventually moving to sit. "As a centaur she is independant, proud and she has less bond with the people - they are essentially a selfish race when you get deep down. She can live alone, and I expect that once all this is over she will want to - it's simply a matter of unloading the burden of her task and retreating. So long as we threaten her freedom and independance I belive she will jump through our hoops." he gave a subtle smile. "Secondly, she is fast and strong, so the message will be delivered rapidly, and should she get into trouble she can run away from many people's forces. Thirdly, upon seeing such an alien creature approach a rural setting to give such a message, perhaps the gravity of the situation will reach our king. She is not part of the urban unit, and so once origional scorn has been lost, they are more likely to belive her. Especially when he investigates."
He eventually tore his eyes from the scene and fixed them on his companion.
"Does that satisfy you, Renten?"

----

Craban was genrally dazed but his eyes fixed on Vence. there was a beat of recognition and then he smiled.
"C-craban...damn it, it's you isn't it?!" he laughed. "I shoudl have nown. you're Vence, right?"

he was cut off by a groan coming from his brother/hostage below. While the enemy drow's eyelids flickered, he didn't wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:46 am
((How nice of Craban to ignore the bleeding centaur-lol rofl ))

Orla didn't stay passed out too long-the pain in her side was too intense. Eventaully her eyes fluttered open and she breathed heavily. She surveyed the ship-there was Craban talking to a man in armor...Vence? she thought she heard him being called...and only half of the two-legged if not less. She brought herself up to lay on the deck. Bringing her quiver around in front of her she fumbled through a few side pockets and pulled out packets of medicines wrapped in tiny leaves.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:50 am
((haha he has a short attention span, like a puppy XD Actually more like a cat, since he's genrally self obsessed :p ))

Still amazed that Vence was here, yet surprisingly unsurprised that he's find trouble, Craban has genrally ignored Orla. Now she started moving he snapped back to attention and looked at what she was pulling out.
"Oh, hey are these medicine? What do I do with them?" he asked, picking them up with his good arm and peering at them.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff