Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
King Vegeta's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:39 pm
Dee was stunned and asked, "Avadross, do you use your eyes? He is standing right here beside me. He's the one in the purple outfit."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:51 am
xp xp avadross laughs i apologize I'm proned to random acts of stupidity. i thought gohan was piccolo redface blaugh

any way gohan-sensai ill be waiting in the saiyan hotel I'll be meditating  

josh of earth2

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:51 pm
good bye empress after my training wats is my mission i  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 am
Dee giggled and replied, "I will let you know once you are done training Avadross."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:50 pm
empress I'm ready but i found something
I've learned geokinesis
launches a rock upwards
i started to send my ki down into the rock and i started to move it
well i'll call it "earth movement"
so what my mission
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:37 pm
Dee giggled and said, "Geo-Kinesis is only one technique. But let me show you how that is countered. Please lift a boulder for me using your techique and I shall smash that boulder into smithereens."

Demonstrating her power, Dee kicks the boulder, which crumbles easily. She said, "Remember the enemy we are facing are all based on brute strength. They will first mock you and kill you with that technique. Unless you somehow make that boulder electric at the same time that you are lifting it, like this,"

Lifting a boulder with two fingers, then with the free hand summoning her Kiryuken ability and fusing it with the boulder causing it to glow green, Dee continued, "And then hurling it at your enemy,"

Dee threw the boulder at a nameless guard who was thrown into a seizure and soon died, "You are not going to be killing anybody. And most certainly not getting the mission I intended for you. You must train seriously, Avadross. This is a serious enemy we are facing. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get poor Yorik to a revival chamber."

Lifting the once nameless guard now named Yorik, Dee carried the guard to a chamber, closed the door to the chamber, and pressed start.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:51 pm
yea its pretty much useless at this stage i need to find a way to increase the amount of the minerals namely steel and diamond it a was originally going to be a defensive move i still can paralyze them by overloading their nervous system

o well it saves time on buying targets my aim is bad
any ideas

i want to go to earth Ive heard of the hyperbolic time chamber unless this planet can gain has a portal to the chamber  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 am
Dee said, "Going to Earth would not be of very much use right now. Besides, that chamber you speak of... it no longer exists. It hasn't been able to be used since the days that my younger brother Baby decided to invade the Earth while corrupted by Prince Frieza. If you want to improve your skills, you really must seriously learn how to develop your ki. And that means your light energy."

Letting out a heavy sigh, Dee looked about to see where in the Universe Goku, Gohan, and Goten took off to and found they had fled somewhere. She then said, "And since the ones I had hired to train you has escaped somewhere, I am going to have to train you myself. I will assure you, Avadross, that my training techniques will get you your desired results plus a little extra. I have learned from the best throughout my travels and I am not as young as I appear."

She let out another sigh, then she said, "Follow me, Avadross, we are going to go into my own special training zone."

(Avadross, you and I will train in another thread in this subforum, okay? Go there once you see it. It will be called Empress Dee's special Training facility.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:16 pm
Blade enters the castle looking for vegeta, he finds him sleeping and thinks if it was wise to wake him up. he desided to take a chance and wake him up.
"Hey vegeta, wake up man you goda stop eatin & sleepin or youll get fat and goku will make you look bad. why dont you get out of the house and get some air, maby we could go fight some people."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 pm
prince vegeta i ;plege my alegience as a fellow sayian
what do you wish of me  

Metal goku_super_saiyan

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:48 pm
"well dee asked me to get you out off the house. and hanging out with the prince of saiyans could be fun. i herd that there were some guys that escaped from jail, there very deadly and have a big bounty on them. why dont we have some fun and cach them."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 pm
The real Vegeta entered the room seeing an imposter and punched him straight in the jaw. He shouted, "You son of a b***h! You dare try to imitate me! I bet you are a servant of Andy Bogard, now get out of here before I kill you and you tell that Andy that I will be after him next!"

Turning to Blade, the real Vegeta said, "I am sorry, Blade, but you were about to fall into the hands of our enemy! And you had better get your mind repaired before you take this imposter for me again! Oh, and before you see a mental therapist, you tell my wife that I will be up and about all day today now that I know that our enemy has invaded the planet!"  

VegetaHonshura

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:38 pm
"sorry for the misunderstanding, and im not crazy just not focused. and im free, so if theres anything you need me to do to help you defeat andy im ready."

As blade turned around he noteced that the other vegeta was unconscious, and thought about somthing.

"Hey! How do i know if yooour the fake vegeta and u just attacked the real vegeta! i dont like fakes!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:36 pm
Dee used a device where she sent a hologram to Blade and said, "Because you third class are not as educated as the royals. Anyway, Blade, the real Vegeta is with me. And I can tell who is a fake. The real Vegeta would not fall so easily. Nor would he be off guard! No Blade, why don't you do your job and head back to your bar. If I have a mission for you, I will let you know, now get!"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:33 pm
Blade paced the castle, still upset over the fact that a fake Vegeta had been spotted. He was also confused at the fact that there was still a class difference and that it was still unfair. He then had an idea, a rare, but interesting idea. He said, "But, your majesty, how did a fake Saiyan get in undetected?"  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff